Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2018, 06:01 AM
  #121
Extreme Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2,393
I'd say Randy because he's awesome heehee but yes also Peter!! And awww him dancing with George!!

Yeeees High School Musical!!
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 07:33 AM
  #122
Passionate Fan

 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,678
Partial to the Brian Kinney dance moves myself. Addie and I had a fun time replicating them at Woody's. The raised fists and head-bobs side-to-side? Ohhhh yeah.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 08:27 AM
  #123
Dedicated Fan
 
Dlyn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Partial to the Brian Kinney dance moves myself. Addie and I had a fun time replicating them at Woody's. The raised fists and head-bobs side-to-side? Ohhhh yeah.
Ha! I know exactly what you are talking about!! Obviously Peter and Randy are great dancers, but I remember being impressed with Michelle’s dancing in that one promo video where they all wore different colors and in the music video that was made...I loved Peter’s dancing in the episode where Brian and Justin’s faces are on the screen and Emmett dances away from Michael~ so great!!
Dlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 02:36 AM
  #124
Total Fan

 
fmaldy24's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 7,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Partial to the Brian Kinney dance moves myself. Addie and I had a fun time replicating them at Woody's. The raised fists and head-bobs side-to-side? Ohhhh yeah.
This is great

Quote:
I loved Peter’s dancing in the episode where Brian and Justin’s faces are on the screen and Emmett dances away from Michael~ so great!!
True - he really shows his moves in that scene
fmaldy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:03 AM
  #125
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 54,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
Ha! I know exactly what you are talking about!! Obviously Peter and Randy are great dancers, but I remember being impressed with Michelle’s dancing in that one promo video where they all wore different colors and in the music video that was made...I loved Peter’s dancing in the episode where Brian and Justin’s faces are on the screen and Emmett dances away from Michael~ so great!!
That was a great dance scene Peter truley can move his hips
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all


icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:21 AM
  #126
Passionate Fan

 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
Ha! I know exactly what you are talking about!! Obviously Peter and Randy are great dancers, but I remember being impressed with Michelle’s dancing in that one promo video where they all wore different colors and in the music video that was made...I loved Peter’s dancing in the episode where Brian and Justin’s faces are on the screen and Emmett dances away from Michael~ so great!!
Hehehe. Yes, she was so good in that music video! They all surprised/impressed me, though! Even Hal/Scott. I wish we could've seen Justin and Brian dance...

Hmm, I can't remember what episode you're talking about.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:36 AM
  #127
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 54,162
Dena ~ I think you ment the vid were we see Brian and Justin only sitting in the diner eating? and all the others are dancing to the song of the musicvid?

I can't find it right now..
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all


icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:47 AM
  #128
Passionate Fan

 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,678
Ohhh it's the music video? I thought she meant an episode of QAF.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 08:40 AM
  #129
Extreme Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Partial to the Brian Kinney dance moves myself. Addie and I had a fun time replicating them at Woody's. The raised fists and head-bobs side-to-side? Ohhhh yeah.
Ahaha we totally did!!
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 08:53 AM
  #130
Dedicated Fan
 
Dlyn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Ohhh it's the music video? I thought she meant an episode of QAF.
Sorry~ I wasn’t clear~ the episode I was talking about with Em dancing is right after the Let’s year it for the boy song 103. The Michelle dancing was from the music video and also from the Showtime commercial promoting season2
Dlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 09:12 AM
  #131
Passionate Fan

 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,678
Ahh, thanks for clarifying, Dena.

A couple of things I wanted to mention with QAF that I love:

-how the guys all consistently complain about the quality of the food at the diner, yet they continue to go (seemingly) every day.
-Debbie's hilarious history lessons throughout the series that are just like name drops and dead-end stories. "It's just like that king, you know the one - Solomon!"

__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 05:49 AM
  #132
Extreme Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2,393
Lol they probably have nowhere else to go

Haha I love Debbie dropping wisdom in her own way
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 12:11 PM
  #133
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 54,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Ahh, thanks for clarifying, Dena.

A couple of things I wanted to mention with QAF that I love:

-how the guys all consistently complain about the quality of the food at the diner, yet they continue to go (seemingly) every day.
-Debbie's hilarious history lessons throughout the series that are just like name drops and dead-end stories. "It's just like that king, you know the one - Solomon!"

Debbies historyfragments are hillarious at least she didn't call that king salmon..

and you always complain about things you don't want to admit you love.. why else would bad newspapers and fastfood chain be so successfull
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all


icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 01:24 PM
  #134
Passionate Fan

 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Debbies historyfragments are hillarious at least she didn't call that king salmon..

and you always complain about things you don't want to admit you love.. why else would bad newspapers and fastfood chain be so successfull
My favorite is when she says, "It's like that Greek philosopher...Socrates...and Plato...anyway, one of them said..."

And I suspect fast food is only successful because it's 1)Fast and 2) Cheap.
Spoiler:


But true, people do complain about stuff they're embarrassed to express affection for. BUT their complaints are usually things like "this is stale" or "this is cold".
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 06:00 AM
  #135
Extreme Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
My favorite is when she says, "It's like that Greek philosopher...Socrates...and Plato...anyway, one of them said..."

And I suspect fast food is only successful because it's 1)Fast and 2) Cheap.
Spoiler:


But true, people do complain about stuff they're embarrassed to express affection for. BUT their complaints are usually things like "this is stale" or "this is cold".
Because it's soooooooooo bad but so good.
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
game, queer as folk


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:25 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST