Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2018, 06:01 AM
Extreme Fan

I'd say Randy because he's awesome heehee but yes also Peter!! And awww him dancing with George!!

Yeeees High School Musical!!
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 07:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Partial to the Brian Kinney dance moves myself. Addie and I had a fun time replicating them at Woody's. The raised fists and head-bobs side-to-side? Ohhhh yeah.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 08:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Partial to the Brian Kinney dance moves myself. Addie and I had a fun time replicating them at Woody's. The raised fists and head-bobs side-to-side? Ohhhh yeah.
Ha! I know exactly what you are talking about!! Obviously Peter and Randy are great dancers, but I remember being impressed with Michelle’s dancing in that one promo video where they all wore different colors and in the music video that was made...I loved Peter’s dancing in the episode where Brian and Justin’s faces are on the screen and Emmett dances away from Michael~ so great!!
Dlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 02:36 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
This is great

Quote:
I loved Peter’s dancing in the episode where Brian and Justin’s faces are on the screen and Emmett dances away from Michael~ so great!!
True - he really shows his moves in that scene
fmaldy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
Ha! I know exactly what you are talking about!! Obviously Peter and Randy are great dancers, but I remember being impressed with Michelle’s dancing in that one promo video where they all wore different colors and in the music video that was made...I loved Peter’s dancing in the episode where Brian and Justin’s faces are on the screen and Emmett dances away from Michael~ so great!!
That was a great dance scene Peter truley can move his hips

icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
Hehehe. Yes, she was so good in that music video! They all surprised/impressed me, though! Even Hal/Scott. I wish we could've seen Justin and Brian dance...

Hmm, I can't remember what episode you're talking about.

Old 11-17-2018, 07:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Dena ~ I think you ment the vid were we see Brian and Justin only sitting in the diner eating? and all the others are dancing to the song of the musicvid?

I can't find it right now..

icon by Daggi
Old 11-17-2018, 07:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Ohhh it's the music video? I thought she meant an episode of QAF.

Old 11-18-2018, 08:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Ahaha we totally did!!
Old 11-18-2018, 08:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Ohhh it's the music video? I thought she meant an episode of QAF.
Sorry~ I wasn’t clear~ the episode I was talking about with Em dancing is right after the Let’s year it for the boy song 103. The Michelle dancing was from the music video and also from the Showtime commercial promoting season2
Dlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 09:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Ahh, thanks for clarifying, Dena.

A couple of things I wanted to mention with QAF that I love:

-how the guys all consistently complain about the quality of the food at the diner, yet they continue to go (seemingly) every day.
-Debbie's hilarious history lessons throughout the series that are just like name drops and dead-end stories. "It's just like that king, you know the one - Solomon!"

Old 11-19-2018, 05:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Lol they probably have nowhere else to go

Haha I love Debbie dropping wisdom in her own way
Old 11-21-2018, 12:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Ahh, thanks for clarifying, Dena.

A couple of things I wanted to mention with QAF that I love:

-how the guys all consistently complain about the quality of the food at the diner, yet they continue to go (seemingly) every day.
-Debbie's hilarious history lessons throughout the series that are just like name drops and dead-end stories. "It's just like that king, you know the one - Solomon!"

Debbies historyfragments are hillarious at least she didn't call that king salmon..

and you always complain about things you don't want to admit you love.. why else would bad newspapers and fastfood chain be so successfull

icon by Daggi
Old 11-21-2018, 01:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Debbies historyfragments are hillarious at least she didn't call that king salmon..

and you always complain about things you don't want to admit you love.. why else would bad newspapers and fastfood chain be so successfull
My favorite is when she says, "It's like that Greek philosopher...Socrates...and Plato...anyway, one of them said..."

And I suspect fast food is only successful because it's 1)Fast and 2) Cheap.
Spoiler:

But true, people do complain about stuff they're embarrassed to express affection for. BUT their complaints are usually things like "this is stale" or "this is cold".

Old 11-22-2018, 06:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
My favorite is when she says, "It's like that Greek philosopher...Socrates...and Plato...anyway, one of them said..."

And I suspect fast food is only successful because it's 1)Fast and 2) Cheap.
Spoiler:

But true, people do complain about stuff they're embarrassed to express affection for. BUT their complaints are usually things like "this is stale" or "this is cold".
Because it's soooooooooo bad but so good.
Reply   Post New Thread