Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2018, 09:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)

Back to favorite moments! I was thinking about a new category: Brian's surprise pop-ins. I love when the guys are at the diner and all like well into the conversation Brian turns around and has been there the whole time. Also love his surprise when he shows up at the Canadian Woody's at the beginning of the Liberty Ride.
I love that time in early third season when Brian walks into the diner, walks by Ted and Em and snaps his finger in Ted’s face and keeps on walking. I always thought that was such a Brian thing to do
Dlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
I love that time in early third season when Brian walks into the diner, walks by Ted and Em and snaps his finger in Ted’s face and keeps on walking. I always thought that was such a Brian thing to do
LOVE that part, too.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes!! I love how Brian does that. Him showing up at the Canadian Woody's was awesome!!
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

He surprised everyone.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes

I'm so mad lol, I had a favourite moment to write in here and now I've forgotten what it was ahhhh.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Dangit woman! Gotta write these down.

So we all talk about what makes us sad in the finale, but what's everyone's favorite moment in that episode? Mine is definitely Michael and Brian together in Babylon, like old times. And Michael makes that speech to Brian and inspires him to rebuild the club. Brian seems so defeated in that moment, he's walking away and he's like, 'You dance, Mikey, I'm too...' and Michael's like, "What, too OLD?" He knew what to say. I would've been destroyed if they hadn't reconciled their friendship by the end. But it went beyond that, Michael actually helped him to keep living his life, even though he was somewhat heartbroken. He encouraged Brian to be the real Brian Kinney again.

Old 09-18-2018, 06:19 AM
Extreme Fan

I think I just remembered haha. It was more of something that made me laugh. When Michael and Ben are just going at it very enthusiastically. and the prop 14 people come to the door. (That's what happened, right? I'm not mixing two scenes? Regardless--when Ben pops up at the door behind Michael and the ladies are like and run away haha)

That scene between them is great in the finale. Michael knew Brian the best after all and he helped him get back to himself.

I like how everything finally comes together for everyone. Ted, finally being happy with someone, him and Blake finally making it right. And Emmett being happy. Everyone kind of finally fell into place.

And wow I just made myself sad--the show begins with Justin appearing in Brian's life. And ends with him disappearing. Ouch.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I think I just remembered haha. It was more of something that made me laugh. When Michael and Ben are just going at it very enthusiastically. and the prop 14 people come to the door. (That's what happened, right? I'm not mixing two scenes? Regardless--when Ben pops up at the door behind Michael and the ladies are like and run away haha)

That scene between them is great in the finale. Michael knew Brian the best after all and he helped him get back to himself.

I like how everything finally comes together for everyone. Ted, finally being happy with someone, him and Blake finally making it right. And Emmett being happy. Everyone kind of finally fell into place.

And wow I just made myself sad--the show begins with Justin appearing in Brian's life. And ends with him disappearing. Ouch.
That IS a great scene. And yes, that's how it goes. I love when they're like "Can we speak to your wife?" and Michael's like, "Sure! Honey?" and then Ben walks over.

I absolutely adore how the ending came full circle and brought back "the Brian and Mikey show". I love how Michael kisses Brian before he goes to join Ben. Ahh, be still my ...

Yes, Ted looks SO happy in the finale!! It's wonderful. And yay for Emmett with that dude, though I'm not sure if that's his forever person. Maybe one day Drew will come back.

And wow... That's a sad way to look at it. It's true, though, I would insist that his disappearance is temporary. And sometimes people just need time apart to realize just how much better they are together.

I also made the connection with my most recent watch that Hunter replaces Justin at the diner. I never looked at it like that before. Like, Justin's leaving made space for Hunter. Whoa.

Old 09-19-2018, 06:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That IS a great scene. And yes, that's how it goes. I love when they're like "Can we speak to your wife?" and Michael's like, "Sure! Honey?" and then Ben walks over.

I absolutely adore how the ending came full circle and brought back "the Brian and Mikey show". I love how Michael kisses Brian before he goes to join Ben. Ahh, be still my ...

Yes, Ted looks SO happy in the finale!! It's wonderful. And yay for Emmett with that dude, though I'm not sure if that's his forever person. Maybe one day Drew will come back.

And wow... That's a sad way to look at it. It's true, though, I would insist that his disappearance is temporary. And sometimes people just need time apart to realize just how much better they are together.

I also made the connection with my most recent watch that Hunter replaces Justin at the diner. I never looked at it like that before. Like, Justin's leaving made space for Hunter. Whoa.
They definitely had fun with that.

Yup exactly, it was all very full circle. Michael and Brian will never stop kissing lol. Hmm maybe Drew will come back. I did like them.

Of course it was temporary. It has to be!!

Wow. Hunter replacing Justin does make sense. Also But in a way, it`s also full circle. A kid who needs it starts working at the diner.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
They definitely had fun with that.

Yup exactly, it was all very full circle. Michael and Brian will never stop kissing lol. Hmm maybe Drew will come back. I did like them.

Of course it was temporary. It has to be!!

Wow. Hunter replacing Justin does make sense. Also But in a way, it`s also full circle. A kid who needs it starts working at the diner.
Who could stop kissing Brian?

And indeed.

Yes, full circle again. But Justin definitely needed to start working somewhere other than that diner.

Old 09-19-2018, 02:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Who could stop kissing Brian?

And indeed.

Yes, full circle again. But Justin definitely needed to start working somewhere other than that diner.
True Not me

A go-go dancer in New York, I'm telling you....
Old 09-19-2018, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
True Not me

A go-go dancer in New York, I'm telling you....
Hehe.

And ha. "Yes, here I go Brian, off to New York to become an 'artist' - yeah, that's it, an ARTIST."

Old 09-20-2018, 05:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hehe.

And ha. "Yes, here I go Brian, off to New York to become an 'artist' - yeah, that's it, an ARTIST."
Hey, it takes skill and talent
Old 09-20-2018, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey, it takes skill and talent
Lol, I was implying "artist" was his cover, but he really wanted to go be a go-go boy.

Old 09-21-2018, 06:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Lol, I was implying "artist" was his cover, but he really wanted to go be a go-go boy.
That works too
Reply   Post New Thread