Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2018, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Yup we do. It's so weird when it gets completely dark by 5PM

Yeah the back half of season three is my favourite

Oh I am definitely going to watch all of those vids tonight!!

I can't remember if we did but I am always down for discussing kisses. I'm assuming I can't say all of them? I guess we can start with Lover's Spit.
I feel like it gets dark even earlier here some days, like 3 or 4 p.m. And it's like cool, I'll be awake and alert til mid-afternoon and then just want to sleep forever...

There's some stuff later on in season 3 that I'm not crazy about. But the B/J stuff is fantastic.

That one is my fave fave fave. All of them from that episode, from the first one when Brian says, "Have some balls." Mmm. (Also that blooper when Randy pushes Gale against the wall and it breaks. )

A couple other faves:
-Can't remember the episode or context, but Brian's hovering above Justin and then he licks his face.
-When they're all over at Michael/David's "watching" their Paris slideshow and Deb interrupts B/J making out and Brian's like, 'It's French! We're Frenching." and then he straight up sticks his whole tongue out and Justin leans in...omg. *dies*
-Ice cream kiss
-That ridiculously hot kiss where they're like in a blue/green light and you clearly see Brian's tongue going into Justin's mouth and the camera spins around them in a circle.

EDIT: Ahh, yes...

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 08-21-2018, 08:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
I feel like it gets dark even earlier here some days, like 3 or 4 p.m. And it's like cool, I'll be awake and alert til mid-afternoon and then just want to sleep forever...

There's some stuff later on in season 3 that I'm not crazy about. But the B/J stuff is fantastic.

That one is my fave fave fave. All of them from that episode, from the first one when Brian says, "Have some balls." Mmm. (Also that blooper when Randy pushes Gale against the wall and it breaks. )

A couple other faves:
-Can't remember the episode or context, but Brian's hovering above Justin and then he licks his face.
-When they're all over at Michael/David's "watching" their Paris slideshow and Deb interrupts B/J making out and Brian's like, 'It's French! We're Frenching." and then he straight up sticks his whole tongue out and Justin leans in...omg. *dies*
-Ice cream kiss
-That ridiculously hot kiss where they're like in a blue/green light and you clearly see Brian's tongue going into Justin's mouth and the camera spins around them in a circle.

EDIT: Ahh, yes...
Yes, I hate when it gets dark like that and you just feel tired.

Oh my God when he pushes him against the wall and breaks it....

I love all of those that you mentioned!! That ice cream kiss though... But WOW that pic I think that's my favourite, yup.
Old 08-21-2018, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ooo...I love B/J tongue kisses!

Old 08-21-2018, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Deborah.. those gifs thank you so much although I miss the kiss at the jeep on Prom night

as much as I love the long days in summer (over here it is day at round about 4:30 am to 10 pm till june

I hat the short days in winter.. especially november sucks.. cause there is a lot of fog and bad muddy weather included and it doesn't get day before 8 m and is starting to get dark at 4 pm.. that is the reason for depressions.. I can't live somewhere more north where you have alf a year dark

icon by Daggi
Old 08-21-2018, 10:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Ooo...I love B/J tongue kisses!

I am These kisses are soooooo hot!!

Yeah Daggi, exactly!! Dark is just depressing. Like today is all rainy and gloomy and you can feel it.
Old 08-21-2018, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I am These kisses are soooooo hot!!

Yeah Daggi, exactly!! Dark is just depressing. Like today is all rainy and gloomy and you can feel it.
the moment, the days stat to get longer, and the birds start to sing again.. I fell much happier and better..

icon by Daggi
Old 08-21-2018, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

OMG Deborah... My procratinating eyes thank you SO much for those! Where do you find these? Or do you make them?

At the risk of asking a stupid question, is there any way to DL/save GIFs to ones computer?

Yes, totally, the dark is what makes the colder months depressing. That's one reason I'm hoping to move to Colorado, soon. All the days of sunlight, even during the colder months, should really help to alleviate my SAD (Seasonal affective disorder). And agreed, when the days get longer and brighter, I start to feel better again.

Daggi, we have this stupid thing here in the states called "Daylight savings time", I'm not sure if you guys have anything like it, twice during the year, most states will set their clocks backward one hour (or forward one hour again, in spring) to try to account for the shorter/longer days. It's ridiculous and it messes with everyone's sleep cycles and it takes forever to adjust. In the winter, it basically makes us wake up when it's pitch black still. UGH.

Old 08-21-2018, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
OMG Deborah... My procratinating eyes thank you SO much for those! Where do you find these? Or do you make them?

At the risk of asking a stupid question, is there any way to DL/save GIFs to ones computer?

Yes, totally, the dark is what makes the colder months depressing. That's one reason I'm hoping to move to Colorado, soon. All the days of sunlight, even during the colder months, should really help to alleviate my SAD (Seasonal affective disorder). And agreed, when the days get longer and brighter, I start to feel better again.

Daggi, we have this stupid thing here in the states called "Daylight savings time", I'm not sure if you guys have anything like it, twice during the year, most states will set their clocks backward one hour (or forward one hour again, in spring) to try to account for the shorter/longer days. It's ridiculous and it messes with everyone's sleep cycles and it takes forever to adjust. In the winter, it basically makes us wake up when it's pitch black still. UGH.
yupp.. the same stupidity over here too.. it doesn't nring much nowadays and it is mostly just annoying, cause it messes with your inner clock..

Try right click on the pic/gif and then safe graphic or something like that.. I sadly only can tell you the right german wording here sorry, but it should be possible

icon by Daggi
Old 08-21-2018, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
yupp.. the same stupidity over here too.. it doesn't nring much nowadays and it is mostly just annoying, cause it messes with your inner clock..

Try right click on the pic/gif and then safe graphic or something like that.. I sadly only can tell you the right german wording here sorry, but it should be possible
Aww, boo. I thought it was just a stupid, outdated thing we did here in the states.

I did it! It kinda worked? For me it saves like a bunch of individual pictures, and then I have to scroll through them fast to make it act like a GIF.

Also...I totally just sat and watched all those GIFs for a good minute... Is it hot in here?!

Old 08-21-2018, 01:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Aww, boo. I thought it was just a stupid, outdated thing we did here in the states.

I did it! It kinda worked? For me it saves like a bunch of individual pictures, and then I have to scroll through them fast to make it act like a GIF.

Also...I totally just sat and watched all those GIFs for a good minute... Is it hot in here?!
Nope, no one is safe from Daylight Savings

Oh yeah it's definitely hot in here.
Old 08-22-2018, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Nope, no one is safe from Daylight Savings

Oh yeah it's definitely hot in here.
Well at least that makes me hate it a BIT less, knowing it's not just country-specific stupidity.

Haha you love that melt emoji.

My friend was having a bad day yesterday and I sent her that GIF (they seem to save fine on my phone) of Brian licking Justin's face. She doesn't even watch QAF but I've subjected her to Gale on many occasions. She was appreciative haha.

Old 08-22-2018, 07:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well at least that makes me hate it a BIT less, knowing it's not just country-specific stupidity.

Haha you love that melt emoji.

My friend was having a bad day yesterday and I sent her that GIF (they seem to save fine on my phone) of Brian licking Justin's face. She doesn't even watch QAF but I've subjected her to Gale on many occasions. She was appreciative haha.
lol nope, all of our countries are weird

Haha yes I do, it's a perfect dupe for the fire emoji

That's awesome!! If someone doesn't like a GIF like that, no matter if they watch QAF or not, they must be crazy.
Old 08-22-2018, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
lol nope, all of our countries are weird

Haha yes I do, it's a perfect dupe for the fire emoji

That's awesome!! If someone doesn't like a GIF like that, no matter if they watch QAF or not, they must be crazy.
We're all in it together...

I still would like a fire emoji. *peers over sunglasses at FF* That's a good constellation prize, though.

Hehe. That's how I cheer people up. And I'd agree with that.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Sadly I haven't found a "hot" smilie yet too, but if you do, you can put all smilies in here from other sites the way you post pics

icon by Daggi
Old 08-22-2018, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Sadly I haven't found a "hot" smilie yet too, but if you do, you can put all smilies in here from other sites the way you post pics
Good to know! I'll be on the lookout.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread