Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2018, 07:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Oh no haha That's hilarious though!!

So---Brian was in my dream. Long story short--I was sneaking out of prison or something like it with this girl, I have no idea who, and we were running off to buy snacks and then we were going to go hide and eat them I guess? I think we were going to end up going back to jail after lol. Anyways--we got caught by the guards and brought back. So I was sitting with the guard and was kind of trying to talk my way out of getting in trouble and he's like "Don't talk to me, you have to deal with him." And I look up and Brian is walking towards us. And that's where it end. (Yes, I have really weird dreams).
OMG that's AWESOME! Too bad it ended right with his entrance. I kind of want to know what happened next... Haha. My dreams are super weird, too. Usually it's like a super random location but I know what it's *supposed* to be? I had a QAF/Brian dream two nights ago
Spoiler:
but I woke up right after it, in the middle of the night and I was super tired so I didn't write it down, but I had that moment of "oh man, I'm gonna forget this..." and I did.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 08:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
OMG that's AWESOME! Too bad it ended right with his entrance. I kind of want to know what happened next... Haha. My dreams are super weird, too. Usually it's like a super random location but I know what it's *supposed* to be? I had a QAF/Brian dream two nights ago
Spoiler:
but I woke up right after it, in the middle of the night and I was super tired so I didn't write it down, but I had that moment of "oh man, I'm gonna forget this..." and I did.
I know right? I would love to know what dealing with Brian meant and what he would do Yup, those are my dreams too!!

Spoiler:

I know, I always say I'm going to write mine down but I don't and I end up forgetting half of them
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 12:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Oh no haha That's hilarious though!!

So---Brian was in my dream. Long story short--I was sneaking out of prison or something like it with this girl, I have no idea who, and we were running off to buy snacks and then we were going to go hide and eat them I guess? I think we were going to end up going back to jail after lol. Anyways--we got caught by the guards and brought back. So I was sitting with the guard and was kind of trying to talk my way out of getting in trouble and he's like "Don't talk to me, you have to deal with him." And I look up and Brian is walking towards us. And that's where it end. (Yes, I have really weird dreams).
it is sad that it ended so unsatisfying, but honestly.. why are you dreaming about sneaking out of prison?? are you hiding something from us, Addie
Old 08-24-2018, 12:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I know right? I would love to know what dealing with Brian meant and what he would do Yup, those are my dreams too!!

Spoiler:

I know, I always say I'm going to write mine down but I don't and I end up forgetting half of them
Maybe you can set the intention to continue the dream tonight as you're falling asleep.
Spoiler:

I'm pretty good with writing mine down, when I remember enough of what happened, or when it's a dream I want to remember. But when I wake up in the middle of the night, unless it's REALLY amazing, forget about it.

Old 08-24-2018, 12:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
it is sad that it ended so unsatisfying, but honestly.. why are you dreaming about sneaking out of prison?? are you hiding something from us, Addie
Haha well I can't tell you, can I? Or--I just finished Orange Is The New Black this week

Chris-- I'd LOVE to continue it I think I am gonna try haha

Spoiler:
Old 08-24-2018, 08:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Good luck. I hope it works.

OK, I have a good/silly one:

You know you're obsessed with QAF when... you're at a dinner party with your old coworkers and your friend and former sup is offering you brie and you can't keep a straight face.

Seriously, she kept trying to get me to take it and I couldn't stop giggling and shaking my head. She was repeating, "You don't like brie-CHEESE?!" as if I didn't know what it was hahaha. (She was pretty tipsy though ) I wanted SOOOO badly to say,
Spoiler:

This show has ruined me.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Good luck. I hope it works.

OK, I have a good/silly one:

You know you're obsessed with QAF when... you're at a dinner party with your old coworkers and your friend and former sup is offering you brie and you can't keep a straight face.

Seriously, she kept trying to get me to take it and I couldn't stop giggling and shaking my head. She was repeating, "You don't like brie-CHEESE?!" as if I didn't know what it was hahaha. (She was pretty tipsy though ) I wanted SOOOO badly to say,
Spoiler:

This show has ruined me.
I didn't get the chance to try I fell asleep right away. Oh well, tonight then haha

LOL I would have loved to know what their reactions would be if you had said that haha
Old 08-25-2018, 08:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I didn't get the chance to try I fell asleep right away. Oh well, tonight then haha

LOL I would have loved to know what their reactions would be if you had said that haha
Aww too bad. Yes, try tonight - then report back.

I doubt I could've actually said it without laughing right in the middle. Sooo tempting, though.

I always want to make references that no one will understand. I hold back a lot. They're not appreciated and then it's just awkward and lame.

Old 08-25-2018, 09:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Aww too bad. Yes, try tonight - then report back.

I doubt I could've actually said it without laughing right in the middle. Sooo tempting, though.

I always want to make references that no one will understand. I hold back a lot. They're not appreciated and then it's just awkward and lame.
I will

Lol me too haha. I always have references going through my head and nine times out of ten, I can't say them because no one would appreciate.

So, I downloaded a bunch of QAF music and there are like hundreds of files!! Look at this:

It's awesome!! It has every season soundtrack (which I now put on my iPod). It came with all the album cover pics so I could add the artwork, it has a bunch of cool extras. I'm happy

EDIT: I have no idea why the pic is so huge.

Last edited by daggerrose; 08-25-2018 at 10:53 AM
Old 08-25-2018, 12:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Whoa, where did you find that?! Help a sista out!

Old 08-25-2018, 07:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Whoa, where did you find that?! Help a sista out!
No problem I went to the torrent site Pirate Bay and typed in Queer As Folk Soundtrack and that’s what popped up. It’s awesome!!
Old 08-26-2018, 11:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you! I'll have to check it out!

You know you're obsessed with QAF when you TOTALLY worked this section into your article about Pennsylvania, FOR YOUR JOB:

"Chances are you've heard of the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - but what do actual Philadelphians think of the show? One local stated, on reddit.com, that the show was, "as accurate of a portrayal of Philadelphia as Seinfeld was of NYC or Portlandia is of Portland". So, there's some truth to it, but mainly the humor dial is cranked up way past the point of reality. As far as showcasing another major Pennsylvania city, Queer as Folk - a TV drama which ran on Showtime from 2000-2005 - was set in the town of Pittsburgh, and made television history as the first series in the country to portray the lives of gay characters. Pennsylvania is famously immortalized on both ends."

Yeah, I pretty much love my work. Haha. I couldn't wait to slip that in an assignment!

Old 08-26-2018, 11:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

you have to tell me the reactions to it
Old 08-26-2018, 03:18 PM
Loyal Fan

That's amazing Gotta slip QAF in there somehow!!
Old 08-26-2018, 07:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Chris, love that!!

Look what I found! I love "Life is Good" shirts anyway and had to grab this when I saw it Sorry its so big~ its kind of a miracle that I figured out how to post it from fb ~ lol

Last edited by Dlyn; 08-26-2018 at 07:56 PM
Dlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread