Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2017, 06:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Actually, Daggi, you've been sooooo very helpful.

I came on this board like a rabid dog. I was screaming at Cowlip and at the ending. If you read my first posts you'll see I was projectile vomiting emotion.

Now, they're still making me crazy but I'm feeling less visceral about it.

Last night was a break through. I've been so drawn to season 5. A major case of masochism, perhaps?

I would watch 501 - 507 over and over. I'd just obsess over the eps 507 - 510. They made me cringe and cry and be revolted but I couldn't stop.

Last night, I began watching and I was actually fed up. I began FFing through Brian scenes. I've NEVER done that since 2001.

So, maybe this is the cure????!!!!

Thanks to all of you for your help!!
Old 10-24-2017, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

When you are freaking out why it doesn't show on UK Netflix

Hilarie and Kit board.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:02 AM
Moderator Manager
MST Manager

^ if you're really interested, I have a YT channel.
Old 10-25-2017, 11:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

When you can't stop coming up with topics to discuss.

I want to post more topics to discuss but I'm the last one to post in the two threads I need so I can't put them there.

So, what was the stupidest scene you've ever watched in this show? This is pertaining to B or J or B/J. I'm not familiar enough with other characters' scenes.

To me - Brian and Michael going to Emmett's new place. WHAT WAS THE POINT??? For Brian to bring in a dripping sandwich??? If anybody did that to Brian Brian would lose it. Emmett's off camera for most of it trying to find cleaning product. I just don't get it.

I felt like it was wasted film and it could've been used to flesh out something or ANYTHING with B/J.

What was the strangest scene you've ever seen?

To me, one of the strangest, anyway - Brian asks Sunshine how he ever got along without him. Then, they take two steps forward, then Brian lifts his head and Justin starts kissing his neck making his way down to you know what. WHY THE TWO STEPS?? WAS THERE TAPE ON THE FLOOR AND THEY HAD TO HIT THEIR MARK??? So, strange.

YUP!! I'm obsessed!!!

Last edited by brianitesince2001; 10-25-2017 at 03:30 PM
Old 10-26-2017, 08:42 AM
Moderator Manager
MST Manager

Obsession?

Happy 100 Posts, Beth!

Old 10-26-2017, 09:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Obsession?

Happy 100 Posts, Beth!

Oh, Dear God!! I don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed!!

That's too funny. If you'd asked me I'd say it was around 30.

Time and numbers of posts fly when you're obsessed!!! LOL
Old 10-26-2017, 09:20 AM
Moderator Manager
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianitesince2001 (View Post)
Oh, Dear God!! I don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed!!

That's too funny. If you'd asked me I'd say it was around 30.

Time and numbers of posts fly when you're obsessed!!! LOL
Now you can have a custom avatar. If you'd like one, I'll help you if you need.
Old 10-26-2017, 09:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Now you can have a custom avatar. If you'd like one, I'll help you if you need.
Um...since I don't even know what that means I'll wait awhile until the technological intimidation quiets in my head a bit. Thanks, though!! LOL
Old 10-26-2017, 09:59 AM
Moderator Manager
MST Manager

Quote:
Um...since I don't even know what that means I'll wait awhile until the technological intimidation quiets in my head a bit. Thanks, though!! LOL
FYI...the avatar is the picture that you see under our usernames.
Old 10-26-2017, 02:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ooo a new avi? can't wait which one you'll pick
Old 10-26-2017, 03:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Ooo a new avi? can't wait which one you'll pick
How do I PICK an avi?

If you lovely people could find a pic of Brian, let's say, in 206 when they're negotiating the rules that would be fabuloso. (LOVE the grin he gives in 2am, 4am, 3am back and forth).

Other than that, any pics from 214 would be scrumptious. (not him being taken to Heaven. LOL. More like when he's offering to hang Justin's picture or when he comes back from jail.)

But, unfortunately, I don't know how to find an avi.

And, it's fine if I don't get one. I'm cool just rambling. And, thanks again for letting me use all of you kind people and this board for therapy.
Old 10-26-2017, 03:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm sure Deborah will find the perfect one for you

And speaking of getting therapy from us are we allowed to send you the bill for it at the end of the year just kidding U'm glad we can easy your pain
Old 10-26-2017, 03:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I'm sure Deborah will find the perfect one for you

And speaking of getting therapy from us are we allowed to send you the bill for it at the end of the year just kidding U'm glad we can easy your pain
I actually found you guys b/c I was so traumatized I had to finally share my pain.

I first found Jane and Larissa's epi analyses on Jane's LJ. That had me busting a gutt laughing, then crying, then growling. And, the horrible part is that ALL of it - the analyses AND the comments are from 2005.

So, I had no place to respond to them. I wanted to say, YES!! YES!! ITA!! Then, there were times when I had issues to debate with them. Then, I just wanted to thank them for the comraderie - but they're not there anymore.

So, yeah - send me a big ol' bill. I'll gladly pay it. It's nice to speak to people that are actually here in 2017.
Old 10-27-2017, 07:43 AM
Moderator Manager
MST Manager

Quote:
I actually found you guys b/c I was so traumatized I had to finally share my pain.

I first found Jane and Larissa's epi analyses on Jane's LJ. That had me busting a gutt laughing, then crying, then growling. And, the horrible part is that ALL of it - the analyses AND the comments are from 2005.

So, I had no place to respond to them. I wanted to say, YES!! YES!! ITA!! Then, there were times when I had issues to debate with them. Then, I just wanted to thank them for the comraderie - but they're not there anymore.

So, yeah - send me a big ol' bill. I'll gladly pay it. It's nice to speak to people that are actually here in 2017.
Beth: There were so many times that I read an old fic and commented, not realizing that no one would respond. Occasionally though, I've had a writer a couple of years later comment that they're so happy that we're still reading. I love that.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Beth: There were so many times that I read an old fic and commented, not realizing that no one would respond. Occasionally though, I've had a writer a couple of years later comment that they're so happy that we're still reading. I love that.
Deborah, when did you first watch this show? I'm trying to remember. Didn't you say it was 2013 or something? You sound so old school, like me. I hate to use the banal term OG - but Deborah, are you OG????

And, if you are, I'm really quite embarrassed. I should've been commiserating about the days of yore with you. I feel like I've been sort of reporting as to how it was. If you were there, too, then, I'm really sorry. I did NOT mean to be condescending.

I have to say ONE thing that Cowlip got right is they said 20 years later people are still going to be watching. It's not quite 20 years yet but I don't see this stopping all of a sudden in 3 years.

The saddest part is that most people, not all, but most people who have newly found QAF have fallen in love with B or B/J like the rest of us did. AND, that's the thing they so butchered.

Ah, well...it is what it is.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread