Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2018, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes because they didn't give us the ending we wanted to have

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 08-02-2018, 05:38 AM
Extreme Fan

And nobody is going to let it go until we do!!
Old 08-02-2018, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
And nobody is going to let it go until we do!!
we all can dream

icon by Daggi
Old 08-02-2018, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

When you were just looking to start a new show cause you were a fan of Hal Sparks and thought it might be kinda fun/entertaining, but instead you found yourself hopelessly addicted and binge-watching it on Netflix from day 1...

...then you finished the entire series in less than a month, hopped on YouTube to look up random clips/fan videos and saw people saying that the soundtrack had been changed on Netflix...

...so then you decided you MUST buy all the DVD boxsets so that you can watch the series the way it was REALLY intended - leaving almost no time in-between watch-throughs of the entire series.

ALSO when this show has "somehow gotten in under the wire" and almost has undescribably opened up your heart to a whole new level of feels and you can't stop binge-watching Brian/Justin videos on YouTube every dang night...

Hahaha, by the way, HELLO, everyone! I'm new here. I'm Chris.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
When you were just looking to start a new show cause you were a fan of Hal Sparks and thought it might be kinda fun/entertaining, but instead you found yourself hopelessly addicted and binge-watching it on Netflix from day 1...

...then you finished the entire series in less than a month, hopped on YouTube to look up random clips/fan videos and saw people saying that the soundtrack had been changed on Netflix...

...so then you decided you MUST buy all the DVD boxsets so that you can watch the series the way it was REALLY intended - leaving almost no time in-between watch-throughs of the entire series.

ALSO when this show has "somehow gotten in under the wire" and almost has undescribably opened up your heart to a whole new level of feels and you can't stop binge-watching Brian/Justin videos on YouTube every dang night...

Hello Chris

welcome to the club of QaF addicted people why oh why do I know your symptoms so well

I would say you found the right spot here with us to get your daily dose and discus what's on your heart

I hope you feel at home in no time and enjoy to discuss with us

btw anything planned saturday 6:30 pm ET? we are having a life groupwatch there and are going to watch S1E9 together and chat along during watching

btw I'm Daggi

icon by Daggi
Old 08-02-2018, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Hello Chris

welcome to the club of QaF addicted people why oh why do I know your symptoms so well

I would say you found the right spot here with us to get your daily dose and discus what's on your heart

I hope you feel at home in no time and enjoy to discuss with us

btw anything planned saturday 6:30 pm ET? we are having a life groupwatch there and are going to watch S1E9 together and chat along during watching

btw I'm Daggi
Hello, Daggi. Thank you for the warm welcome! I lurked these boards for only a day or two before feeling like it was the perfect spot for me to chime in about my obsession with fellow QAF-addicts. I absolutely love that there's a place that allows me/us to do this - because as I'm sure you all know, this show just HAS to be talked about! I got addicted and tried talking to friends about it and they were just kinda like, "Uhuh...you sure are obsessed with that show..." -shakes head-

I might not be able to make this Saturday. Is it a weekly event? That sounds like fun!
Old 08-02-2018, 10:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Hi Chris! I just found this board in May so I am kind of new too. Everyone is super nice here and has a wealth of info to share. There is nothing like being able to share your obsession with others who understand and will go on and on with you about the most minute
details~ Oh, and the live watches are really fun if you are able to make it! Welcome!! Dlyn
Old 08-03-2018, 06:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Hello Chris, I'm Addie

And this is one hundred percent totally me haha. Exactly how I got into the show. Watched it--became obsessed, found this message board, watched the entire series again lol, then watched clips and now basically watch a random episode every day. And I'm asking for the DVD box set for my birthday!! You fit right in
Old 08-03-2018, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Chris...Welcome! I'm Deborah.

This is such a great group of fans here. Trust me...we understand the obsession completely!

I look forward to seeing you around here.
Old 08-03-2018, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Hello Dlyn, Addie and Deborah! I'm super excited to be here! It does feel like FINALLY I have somewhere to go to chat to my heart's content about this crazy obsession that won't let up! I'm so glad you guys can relate!

How do the live watches work? I might be able to make it tomorrow after all, not sure yet. But I definitely want to go to one in the future, if not!
Old 08-03-2018, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Hello Dlyn, Addie and Deborah! I'm super excited to be here! It does feel like FINALLY I have somewhere to go to chat to my heart's content about this crazy obsession that won't let up! I'm so glad you guys can relate!

How do the live watches work? I might be able to make it tomorrow after all, not sure yet. But I definitely want to go to one in the future, if not!
Deborah will make a thread for the watch tomorrow and thst's where we post ahead at the moment it is kind of chaotic we all try to start watching the show at the same time and chat alomg with scenes and sometimes just get lost in drooling.. Denise and I were alone for the last episode and we both stopped when we typed I guess it took us two saturdays and almost 4 hours to finish the episode it normally is faster, but we both got carried away..

we try to do it weekly, and I send reminders every week to all.. so you are sure included for the next one

hope you can make it tomorrow and I send you the link to the thread as soon as we have it so you sure find your way easily.

I'm so happy you found us

icon by Daggi
Old 08-03-2018, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Hooray, thank you! Sounds great. Haha, I can see how you could easily get carried away with discussions and/or drooling...

I'm so happy I found you guys, too!
Old 08-05-2018, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

glad you could do the watch with us yesterday

do you want to tell us your birthday? we would add you in our list then and make you a special thread then

icon by Daggi
Old 08-05-2018, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
glad you could do the watch with us yesterday

do you want to tell us your birthday? we would add you in our list then and make you a special thread then
Sure! It's January 26th.

And I'm glad I could make it, too!
Old 08-06-2018, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Sure! It's January 26th.

And I'm glad I could make it, too!
an othe January birthday

added you to the lists

icon by Daggi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread