Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2017, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Very cool that you're Vegan.

Fan Forum is a HUGE obsession. I used to be a really bad snacker. I would eat cup after cup of Pops. They're a major addition. Just sitting and eating in general became a major problem for me, because I spent so many hours on the computer.

Old 08-14-2017, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

My thing is ice cream. Had to leave the ice cream alone out of fear I'd gain an all-together new body part from eating and sitting.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 08-14-2017, 08:25 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

I eat whatever is available 😆 usually something sweet.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

...when you look at pictures of Gale and still...

I'm at the age, where it's easy to get out of shape. But I'm still okay for an old lady.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:33 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)

I'm at the age, where it's easy to get out of shape. But I'm still okay for an old lady.
Hihi, thats so cute
I dont think it will ever go away, it rather becomes more permanent
Old 08-14-2017, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)

Yeah sure... I'm more the kind of girl who gains weight from just watchin others eat I don't really have a special snack during watching.. am I strange?

icon by Daggi
Old 08-14-2017, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Yeah sure... I'm more the kind of girl who gains weight from just watchin others eat I don't really have a special snack during watching.. am I strange?
Nope...that's because you're too busy texting and watching.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:16 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Be happy, its bad addiction to snack and eat while watching
Old 08-14-2017, 07:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
I also felt the need to chew gum after watching the boys chew so much gum
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

fmaldy24 - you make me laugh with that comment. I LOVE watching Brian (Gale) chew gum during his scenes... and even sometimes while kissing Justin... like when Justin gets his hair buzzed and Brian says, "your haircut's hot", he's chewing gum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkMzWiJJPW8

Last edited by Star11; 08-14-2017 at 08:00 PM
Old 08-17-2017, 08:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

It's hot the way he says your new haircut is hot

I like ice-cream too but not I have to have my soy ice-cream which is surprisingly good I must say I've heard there is coconut milk ice-cream as well but I can't find it in my shops

Ok - so my obsessed moments over the last few days

I was saying to my kids in class about how good they were and I said they were amazing and then I thought of Brian saying ah...mazing

I had to write a sentence for the students that included the letters v and w so my sentence was William Wallaby was playing his violin very well. Of course then I thought about Ethan

Oh and I have said to some people fun fun fun which makes me think about Justin saying you'll have fun fun fun till your daddy takes your freedom away, oh he already has

I'm sure there are more but these are the ones I can think of right now Way too obsessed
Old 08-17-2017, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

those are true obsessed momentes

Some day your pupils will look at you with a strange look when you start quoting Brian forvreal

icon by Daggi
Old 08-18-2017, 05:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
those are true obsessed momentes

Some day your pupils will look at you with a strange look when you start quoting Brian forvreal
LOL I don't think anyone would get the references But I would - you know a little QAF every day
Old 08-23-2017, 01:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
fmaldy24 - you make me laugh with that comment. I LOVE watching Brian (Gale) chew gum during his scenes... and even sometimes while kissing Justin... like when Justin gets his hair buzzed and Brian says, "your haircut's hot", he's chewing gum.
There's something about him chewing gum I seriously needed to go and buy some and I would sit and watch and chew my gum I just needed to

Thanks for sharing all your favourite snacks with me I could seriously eat a whole packet of m & m's while watching tv before but now with the veganism I need to be good

So, new question - how did you get into your obsession? Do you remember what it was that made you start watching? What started your obsession?
Old 08-23-2017, 04:47 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
There's something about him chewing gum I seriously needed to go and buy some and I would sit and watch and chew my gum I just needed to

Thanks for sharing all your favourite snacks with me I could seriously eat a whole packet of m & m's while watching tv before but now with the veganism I need to be good

So, new question - how did you get into your obsession? Do you remember what it was that made you start watching? What started your obsession?
I remember clearly. I discovered qaf on youtube, from fan videos of Brian and Justin. It was actually the scene at prom of Brian and Justin dancing that completely captivated me and then I read in the comments of the video that they are the best love couple in film history etc. And I said I have to see this show, So I did and rest is history
And you?
Old 08-23-2017, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

This is what I saw, but I had no idea who they were.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread