Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2018, 06:33 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Ahhh...HEA is a tricky thing.

Of course everyone mocked Brian and his level of commitment.
I know After everything he changed and how he showed his love they still couldn't believe it He had changed - poor Brian
fmaldy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 06:40 AM
Moderator Manager
MST Manager
beach-ball-size lady nuts

I don't want to be negative, but S5 did that to me. I loved so much about it, but they turned Brian into a ridiculous "over the hill club boy", when he was becoming something different. IDK...that just bothered me.

And they turned Justin into a pretentious little st.

Sorry.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I don't want to be negative, but S5 did that to me. I loved so much about it, but they turned Brian into a ridiculous "over the hill club boy", when he was becoming something different. IDK...that just bothered me.

Sorry.
No, I can definitely see that. That’s why it was nice when Brian finally changed, or started to. And despite the ending, I do think he was forever changed.
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

They did not do things right with this season. The writers could have done so many things differently. I liked Ted's transformation, though. Not the surgical one, but the whole attitude.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 03:24 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

Sorry.
Don't be sorry - it's true

Quote:
They did not do things right with this season. The writers could have done so many things differently. I liked Ted's transformation, though. Not the surgical one, but the whole attitude.
I agree with this too It was nice to see Ted grow and be happy but they got so many other things wrong.
fmaldy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 07:15 AM
Moderator Manager
MST Manager
beach-ball-size lady nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
No, I can definitely see that. That’s why it was nice when Brian finally changed, or started to. And despite the ending, I do think he was forever changed.
Yes!

When Michael was going on and on about some things are better off not changing, I imagine Brian rolling his eyes and thinking, 'okay Mikey...pretty to think so'.
Old 05-22-2018, 07:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yes!

When Michael was going on and on about some things are better off not changing, I imagine Brian rolling his eyes and thinking, 'okay Mikey...pretty to think so'.
Haha yes exactly!!
Old 05-23-2018, 04:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
He absolutly did, and that is how life goes, you make your experiances, good or bad, and they change you.. sometimes you yourself don't even notice them, but they are there

icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Whoo all right, season five!! (AKA I'm gonna be really sad when I finish it )

I'm four episodes in. And like I said, sad because the end is coming closer!!

So, of course Brian regresses back to his party boy, not believing in love self the minute Justin is away from him. He is so afraid that Justin (or anyone) is going to leave him for good that he immediately pushes them away and acts like he doesn't need them so he won't ever get hurt. Ugh, Brian. Things would really be easier if he would let the stupid party boy image go and admit he loves Justin and wants to be with him. But instead, they have foursomes with other people lol. And you can tell it's wearing on Justin at this point. Brian's all "don't worry, we're not like them, we'll be like this together forever" and Justin wants more.

It really sucks for Justin and Michael that Rage got scrapped. Because gay is too taboo and controversial. Which again, is just what the show itself did. It was ground-breaking and pushed the envelope and defied everyone. But it could have easily suffered Rage's fate and then none of us would be here. And also, I admire Justin so much. It would be so easy to take Brian's job offer but instead he insists he has to make it for himself.

I love Brian being over-dramatic in his own way about Babylon closing. (That scene where the cop comes in to break everything up and Brian asks him to let him "finish" ) Brian being over-dramatic is him saying things in a dry, almost monotone way. Michael is more screaming and craziness. And then Brian buys Babylon which is so fitting for him. He's just really unwilling to let it go. So naturally he takes control. His whole speech to Ted about being the most supreme queer who would never be like the Stepford ones is more him trying to convince himself that's what he still wants more than anything. Lol @ the part where he was making an ae of himself at Michael and Ben's house. It was funny because it's Brian but at the same time it's like "dude, shut up!!"

As always, Brian perseveres and does not give up until he gets what he wants. And so Babylon lives again!!

I love Emmett being the Queer guy on TV. Like it's so perfect and so Emmett!! Even though he got off to a bit of rocky start.

And Ted!! He's truly gone through so many up and downs. And now with the blonde hair and the plastic surgery obsession. But like Emmett said, do what's going to make you happy with yourself.

The whole three-way custody battle thing is insane. As much as the three of them love their daughter, they aren't doing it because it's in their best interest. Each of them wants to win and one-up each other. And it's breaking up friendships and putting people against each other (even Brian who's helping Lindsay--which I think is cool. She always goes to him when she needs a friend and he goes to her too and is always willing to help her. They definitely have a special connection). But ultimately, I think they are crazy for doing it this way. Especially Lindsay revealing things about Michael and Melanie. Even though she was hesitant, she did it anyways.

Hunter's situation really sucks. That girl's father is a huge dk for outing his HIV status like that. I mean, now the poor kid is going to have to deal with so much.

Loretta is an interesting character. I wasn't expecting to see Rosie O'Donnell pop up!! Good for Debbie for passing on the mantel (even if it was hard at first) and for teaching Loretta to be strong and stand up for herself. But also oops because she's in love with her now lol.

I think that's it for now

Last edited by daggerrose; 06-04-2018 at 08:49 AM
Old 06-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Whoo all right, season five!! (AKA I'm gonna be really sad when I finish it )

I'm four episodes in. And like I said, sad because the end is coming closer!!

So, of course Brian regresses back to his party boy, not believing in love self the minute Justin is away from him. He is so afraid that Justin (or anyone) is going to leave him for good that he immediately pushes them away and acts like he doesn't need them so he won't ever get hurt. Ugh, Brian. Things would really be easier if he would let the stupid party boy image go and admit he loves Justin and wants to be with him. But instead, they have foursomes with other people lol. And you can tell it's wearing on Justin at this point. Brian's all "don't worry, we're not like them, we'll be like this together forever" and Justin wants more.
wow you are fast if you go on in that pace, you can join us in our groupwatch on saturday cause by then you should be at episode1-6 again

You are right.. Brians biggest fear is to get hurt by being left alone from everybody, and since Justin is in Hollywood and Michale has Ben and is starting to have a real home of his own, he tries to convince himslef more and more that it is better to be alone.. and the sentence , that he isn't enough reason for Justin to come back, shows us again how less he thinks of his own value to others.. maybe that is also the reason he always wanted to have a lot of money and works so hard for it. he thinks that money is the only reason why people spend time with him.. thats all they want from him, cause even his dad only showed him attention and a bit f love when he wanted money from him that someone just anted to be with him, because of the person he was, didn't get into his head.. and I can understand that Justin got tired of that in a way and wanted more of his partner, but I still don't think he would give up on Brian.. I mean he tlked some sense into him in season 4? why not doing it again there??

Quote:
It really sucks for Justin and Michael that Rage got scrapped. Because gay is too taboo and controversial. Which again, is just what the show itself did. It was ground-breaking and pushed the envelope and defied everyone. But it could have easily suffered Rage's fate and then none of us would be here. And also, I admire Justin so much. It would be so easy to take Brian's job offer but instead he insists he has to make it for himself.
we know that Justin wanted to be indiepbendent from the beginning on, that's what I don't get why Brian still thought he was with him not because of himslef but maybe the money or whatever Of course the job would be the easy way, and I would have gone it and it really sucked that Rage got canceled because of the topic.. I think nowadays it probably would have taken an other direction? who knows.. what I don't get is why Brian didn't go to visit Justin. it's not that Justin knew about his plan, so why cancel it? that came somehow out of the blue for me..
Quote:
I love Brian being over-dramatic in his own way about Babylon closing. (That scene where the cop comes in to break everything up and Brian asks him to let him "finish" ) Brian being over-dramatic is him saying things in a dry, almost monotone way. Michael is more screaming and craziness. And then Brian buys Babylon which is so fitting for him. He's just really unwilling to let it go. So naturally he takes control. His whole speech to Ted about being the most supreme queer who would never be like the Stepford ones is more him trying to convince himself that's what he still wants more than anything. Lol @ the part where he was making an ae of himself at Michael and Ben's house. It was funny because it's Brian but at the same time it's like "dude, shut up!!"
Yes, Brian worked hard to convince everybody that he was so cought in his clubboy life and especially himslelf.. that speach was exactly what you said.. it as to convince himself, but I had to laugh so much when Ted was so surprised and said he told him to buy a toy and not a whole playground that was kind of funny

Quote:
I love Emmett being the Queer guy on TV. Like it's so perfect and so Emmett!! Even though he got off to a bit of rocky start.
his carreer on TV was really great, till he got the truth shoved in his face.. even if Brian was a bit blunt about telling him that people don't really want to see the gay men in him, just a neutral figure, he got his eyes opened..

Quote:

And Ted!! He's truly gone through so many up and downs. And now with the blonde hair and the plastic surgery obsession. But like Emmett said, do what's going to make you happy with yourself.
Ted going all over the top unhappy with himself.. I guess it only showed that most of those plastic surgeries are just moneymaking mashines, cause the only thing that changed was Teddies hair and that not to his best.. but it pushed his ego for a while, so why not..

Quote:
The whole three-way custody battle thing is insane. As much as the three of them love their daughter, they aren't doing it because it's in their best interest. Each of them wants to win and one-up each other. And it's breaking up friendships and putting people against each other (even Brian who's helping Lindsay--which I think is cool. She always goes to him when she needs a friend and he goes to her too and is always willing to help her. They definitely have a special connection). But ultimately, I think they are crazy for doing it this way. Especially Lindsay revealing things about Michael and Melanie. Even though she was hesitant, she did it anyways.
That was totally crazy.. but it is how real life sadly most of the time goes.. you lose the important part somewhere on the road of a totally unneccessary fight and before you realise what you are really doing things get really ugly and friendships get on a proofing point.. I was glad when Linds finally saw what really was happening between everybody

Quote:

Hunter's situation really sucks. That girl's father is a huge dk for outing his HIV status like that. I mean, now the poor kid is going to have to deal with so much. ,
As crazy it was and as much sorry I felt for Hunter, this also is sadly how real life would happen.. people don't want to see beyond their safteyzone and for sure they mostly don't want to educate themselfes or want to be educated by others in themes that they are scared of..

Quote:

Loretta is an interesting character. I wasn't expecting to see Rosie O'Donnell pop up!! Good for Debbie for passing on the mantel (even if it was hard at first) and for teaching Loretta to be strong and stand up for herself. But also oops because she's in love with her now lol.

I think that's it for now
Loretta.. I don't know.. I didn't like her .. just can't tell you why.. maybe because she wanted to replace Debbie with all.. she didn't ant to be herself anymore, for a good reason, but to copy someone isn't the right thing to do.. I felt sorry for her when iI learned about er husband and her former life, but I was happy when she left again

so keep tem coming Addie

icon by Daggi
Old 06-05-2018, 07:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I'm scary fast lol. Although I've only watched two more episodes so far. So, it'll be more like a short story this time Haha don't tempt me to start the group watch!! I'm not allowing myself to start the show again for a while after I'm done (Let's see how long that lasts. I'm probably just gonna keep watching clips )

I can definitely see that Brian uses money to try and keep people around. I think season five is when he really started to freak out because everyone was moving on without him (or rather, he refused to move on with them). He's angry with Michael for being happy and married with Ben and even though that's what Justin wants, he won't do it. Even when he realizes there's a new hot young club boy taking over, he still won't give it up. And when Justin tells him that's what he wants, to get married, and Brian ignores him I don't think Justin would ever truly give up on him but there's also so much he can do. He's got to take care of himself first.

Quote:
what I don't get is why Brian didn't go to visit Justin. it's not that Justin knew about his plan, so why cancel it? that came somehow out of the blue for me..
That didn't make sense to me either!! But I think it was Brian already figuring Justin was going to leave him so he started pushing him away. So why go visit him if he was only going to leave? He wouldn't leave Brian, of course, but Brian let his own mind take control.

Quote:
I was glad when Linds finally saw what really was happening between everybody
Me too. It was the right thing to do and the three of them finally figured out what was really important, their child. After another round of fighting with each other, of course.

Loretta was definitely interesting but a weird character as well. It felt like she was a weird add on. Just randomly thrown in the mix. And then she was gone and Debbie was back at the diner doing what she loved. And also, Carl & Debbie were so cute. it's nice to finally see her getting her happy ending of sorts.

Hunter leaving was sad but I understand why he had to. And as hard as it was for both of them, I'm glad Ben and Michael let him go and at least gave him money and showed their support for him. Even though he's young should probably stay with his family. But I guess sometimes you need to go find yourself.

Brian having an STD-- part of me was just like "Anything else you want to throw at this man?!" but the other part was more like okay, Brian, I think it's time you realize you need to change things. Which is how Justin feels. But Brian, of course, refuses to listen to anything. I don't blame Justin for being frustrated at all. No matter how much you love someone, you can't wait around forever. But it's so sad seeing them fight and be strained.

Again, and seemingly as always, poor Ted. When he didn't want to go out with his puffy face, at least. Afterwards when he came back (and looked exactly the same ), I was happy for him. And then he started getting all the guys. And it wasn't because of his looks because he didn't change. It's because his attitude towards himself did and he was more confident. And that's what people were attracted to. I love when they were getting ready to see him and Brian was practicing his "Ted!! You look fabulous!!" I don't know about him getting revenge on the guy who had pity sex with him. Though he couldn't go through with it.

Emmett first gets criticized for being not queer enough and then he goes and does his underwear segment (no thanks to Brian who is always stirring up trouble) and gets criticized for being too queer. You can never win!!

Getting so close to the end ahhhh!!

EDIT:

I'm gonna to add my novel ( ) for the next few episodes here:

Brian and his bet with that guy--Jeez this is what I mean by losing his mind. It's like let it go, already. Let someone else take over and go move on with your life. But of course he can't. He challenges the guy, and of course he wins. (Getting on the plane just to have sex with the last guy on his list is funny but also insane and so very Brian lol). But it was interesting how after he'd won and he had the guy in his bed, he couldn't go through with it. He knows what and who he wants but he ignores it.

Brian and Justin--The whole scene where Justin tells him again what he wants and Brian outright tells him he won't give it to him breaks my heart. Justin leaves him and Brian doesn't even try to stop him. And Justin knows he won't either. But you know how much it affects Brian, especially after he goes to Michael's house while drunk and rants and raves and blames him for Justin leaving. What Michael said to him was really harsh but also really true. And confirms Brian's every fear about himself. What he said to Ted though, when Ted asked him how he was feeling, saying how his parents were horrible and screwed him up--he said it so calmly and matter of fact like he knows this is the cause of his problems and yet just accepts it.

That prop 14 thing pisses me off. I'm not sure if that actually happened at the time in the US? But regardless, how hateful and evil do people have to be?! It makes me angry. And to see how straight people acted towards gay people--I hate it. And then Justin's father, a supreme dk would rather have his son arrested than be on his side. And he blames him for his divorce? What an a**.

I love the scene where Michael and Ben are getting busy and the pro prop 14 people come to the door and they tell them off. That was great!!

Also Emmett and Drew are so cute and it's good on Drew that he decided to come out, as hard as it becomes for him afterwards.

What's with everyone's parents on this show being horrible people?! Lindsay's mother is also a horrible person, thinking that Lindsay could just be straight now. Like really?!

Lindsay and Melanie need to get their act together. They so clearly still love each other. But the bombing does bring them closer and make them both realise a lot of things.

Justin freaking out and being a little brat when he finds out his mother is dating a younger man also makes me laugh. I mean, I feel for him because it must be weird. But he needs to realise his mother is a person too haha. I love him being so snippy towards Tucker though haha.

The bombing--I am still in shock from that. Even knowing it was coming this time. I did not expect it at all the first time I watched it. The show really took a dark turn there and it was so scary to see, especially the aftermath. When everyone was trying to get out and find their loved ones. It's terrifying to realise how one thing that can end or save your life. If you're late getting somewhere, you saved yourself. If you're standing in a certain spot, you either saved yourself or were unlucky. I'm guessing the bomb was at/near the bar? Because that's where Michael was. And I didn't realise the first time I watched that Dusty was standing there too. And if Lindsay went in with her, she may have died too.

Brian running back into the club to find Justin and then Michael was one of the most heart-wrenching things ever. He didn't care about anything else in that moment, except making sure Justin was alive and okay. And then Michael too. No matter what, no matter how mad he was or how he felt, he was willing to give up anything to save Michael. That scene in the hospital was intense. And then of course, when he finally tells Justin that he loves him. It's a big moment. And it's hard to get the words out but he does it and it's everything Justin wants to hear and it's just such a perfect, sweet scene. The bombing scared him enough to make him realise a lot.

Whooo okay only three more episodes left and then I'll be really sad lol

Last edited by daggerrose; 06-06-2018 at 08:24 AM
Old 06-07-2018, 07:54 AM
Extreme Fan

(I hope it's okay that I'm double posting. I wanted to bump it up and I didn't want to edit a third paragraph into my previous post because then it'd be super long lol )

All right so--I officially finished the show for the second time. And I am a mess!! I think it hit me ten times harder this time. And I totally cried a few times.

The aftermath of the bombing is so sad to watch. Everyone trying to put the pieces back together, trying to come to terms with what they witnessed. Michael being in the hospital, thankfully he was fine. Emmett being afraid to leave the house which was sad to see. Ted blaming himself about what happened to Michael even though it was no where near his fault. Lindsay and Melanie finding out that Dusty died. It was all so harrowing to watch. But the worst part was seeing Brian be completely broken. He was affected so much by it all and didn't want anything to do with Babylon or any of it. So in the end, I think he really did change.

Ben beating up that guy at the vigil? Even though he went a little crazy, I don't blame him at all. That guy deserved it.

That guy Tad that Ted was dating? Ummm what a crazy. Okay, he had a problem, not his fault. But wow. But I suppose it all works out in the end because Ted finally ended up with who he was supposed to end up with. And it was Blake!! A part of me is kind of sad that he didn't end up with Emmett but again, it all works out. Emmett found someone who was not Drew, who was also understandable, and seemed happy.

I don't blame Lindsay and Melanie for moving to Toronto (also yay Toronto!! :cheer: ). What was the most surprising was that Michael was okay with it and Brian wasn't. And I understand why. He wanted to change and be a good guy, a good father, etc. But in the end, he made the right decision. Him wanting to make sure his son didn't forget him was so heart-breaking and so sweet.

Hunter coming back was also so sweet and him accepting to be adopted by Michael and Ben was lovely. That was the perfect end to that story.

I might as well save Brian and Justin for last because I could write novels about them alone haha. So--

Brian changed and told Justin he loved him and asked him to marry him and it was so sweet but I also don't blame Justin for turning him down at first. He didn't believe he was serious in the long run, just scared into doing it. Which was partly true. But then when he took him to the country house and said that speech and Justin believed him and accepted-- That was the sweetest ever. (And after that, probably the hottest ever). I really wanted to see them get married and be happy and just ugh whyyyyyyyyy?!

I loved everyone's reactions when they found out they were getting married, especially Debbie's "he knocked up Sunshine" I'm also glad that during all of this Michael and Brian made up. Brian and Justin's wedding preparations were all so sweet and just lovely. But you just knew that it wasn't going to end up all happily ever after. Especially as you watched them both realize they were holding the other back.

Both scenes when Brian and Justin had the talk deciding to not get married and their last scene together ( ) Ugh I just love them and you can't beat their chemistry. They were so perfect together (despite all of the craziness and hardships). They just worked so well. Their last time together was so nice and bittersweet (and of course, hot, let's not lie here haha).

WHY DID IT HAVE TO END LIKE THAT?! NO!! Haha. But in all honesty, I understand why they did it like that and it was a smart decision. The both of them didn't want to hold the other back and sacrifice things because they thought they had to. It's a noble thought but it wouldn't have helped them in the end. I'd like to think that they did see each other and always gravitated towards each other and eventually ended up together. And so the music and dancing of Babylon lives on.

Post show depression is a real thing and now I don't know what to next. Not watch the show again haha. But maybe a lot of clips of it
Old 06-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

it isn't the best, but we'll live with the double post.. and it was our own fault knowing you still watch and not answer your post.. sorry for that..

Quote:
The aftermath of the bombing is so sad to watch. Everyone trying to put the pieces back together, trying to come to terms with what they witnessed. Michael being in the hospital, thankfully he was fine. Emmett being afraid to leave the house which was sad to see. Ted blaming himself about what happened to Michael even though it was no where near his fault. Lindsay and Melanie finding out that Dusty died. It was all so harrowing to watch. But the worst part was seeing Brian be completely broken. He was affected so much by it all and didn't want anything to do with Babylon or any of it. So in the end, I think he really did change.
That bombing alwasy gets me.. that is so scary and it still is so real.. to see them all struggle with the aftermath.. being so scared that they even want to leave the country, and seeing friends and loved ones die in such an event is horrible.. I think Brian was affected the most in it all.. knowing that he ha broken up with Michaless friendship and not being able to straighten things out were hard on him, and then not being able to help him at all because of his sickness again.. just hearatbreaking.. Seeing him search for Justin at first in that whole desaster.. he was so scared that he lost him for good this time without having him told what he was too scared to tell him and lost him over his own pride the first thing he did was turn around and go looking for him .. I think would it have been diferent if it would have happened on a different point of time where just regular guests would have been there.. yes he was the owner of the club, but I guess he just would have sent Ted instead.. but having his whole family in danger shook his whole world.. he already had changed a lot before, but now he admitted it to himself for the first time in his life

Quote:
Ben beating up that guy at the vigil? Even though he went a little crazy, I don't blame him at all. That guy deserved it.
To see that completly different side of Ben it was kind of scary.. and I don't want to know what ould have happen if Brian hadn't pulled him away.. nobody else dared to.. Brin didn't even think about getting hurt in between .. and Zen-Ben was revealed

Quote:
That guy Tad that Ted was dating? Ummm what a crazy. Okay, he had a problem, not his fault. But wow. But I suppose it all works out in the end because Ted finally ended up with who he was supposed to end up with. And it was Blake!! A part of me is kind of sad that he didn't end up with Emmett but again, it all works out. Emmett found someone who was not Drew, who was also understandable, and seemed happy.
Tad was a scary freaky person.. I don't know what I would have done in Teds case.. I would have been scared ****less when I had opened the door and had seen him in front of it..

Emmett finding his old highschool love again and Ted finding Blake again was a great happy ending

Quote:
I don't blame Lindsay and Melanie for moving to Toronto (also yay Toronto!! :cheer: ). What was the most surprising was that Michael was okay with it and Brian wasn't. And I understand why. He wanted to change and be a good guy, a good father, etc. But in the end, he made the right decision. Him wanting to make sure his son didn't forget him was so heart-breaking and so sweet.
I don't know.. leaving the coutry doesn't make the world better.. it could have happen everywhere.. so why run so far away.. to see Brian wish his boy good bye seemed quite final too.. why think he needed to be remembered if he would visit him .. it almost seemed he gave up.. he looses Juston to NY and he looses Gus to Toronto , with Mel and Linds.. he just saw himslef being alone.. and I still would have loved to see Justin enter Babylon, cause I still think he wouldn't have missed that

icon by Daggi
Old 06-07-2018, 12:08 PM
Extreme Fan

No problem, I promise I won't double post again. And besides, no more novels now

Quote:
That bombing alwasy gets me.. that is so scary and it still is so real.. to see them all struggle with the aftermath.. being so scared that they even want to leave the country, and seeing friends and loved ones die in such an event is horrible.. I think Brian was affected the most in it all.. knowing that he ha broken up with Michaless friendship and not being able to straighten things out were hard on him, and then not being able to help him at all because of his sickness again.. just hearatbreaking.. Seeing him search for Justin at first in that whole desaster.. he was so scared that he lost him for good this time without having him told what he was too scared to tell him and lost him over his own pride the first thing he did was turn around and go looking for him .. I think would it have been diferent if it would have happened on a different point of time where just regular guests would have been there.. yes he was the owner of the club, but I guess he just would have sent Ted instead.. but having his whole family in danger shook his whole world.. he already had changed a lot before, but now he admitted it to himself for the first time in his life
I agree with all of this. It's often things like that that happen and make you realize what you could lose and that you need to tell the people you love that you love them and Brian got the message.

Quote:
To see that completly different side of Ben it was kind of scary.. and I don't want to know what ould have happen if Brian hadn't pulled him away.. nobody else dared to.. Brin didn't even think about getting hurt in between .. and Zen-Ben was revealed
Yes!! And I love the Zen-Ben thing!!

Quote:
I don't know.. leaving the coutry doesn't make the world better.. it could have happen everywhere.. so why run so far away.. to see Brian wish his boy good bye seemed quite final too.. why think he needed to be remembered if he would visit him .. it almost seemed he gave up.. he looses Juston to NY and he looses Gus to Toronto , with Mel and Linds.. he just saw himslef being alone.. and I still would have loved to see Justin enter Babylon, cause I still think he wouldn't have missed that
You're right. Running away should never be the answer but I can also understand why they did it. I hope Brian would go visit and they would visit him and that he wouldn't be alone. He had people in his life that would never let him be alone. And ugh yes. Justin should have walked into Babylon at the end. That's the ending we deserved!!

Also, what I forgot to mention:

So, after I watched this show, I went online and found out that their ship name was Britin. And I was like ugh why, I liked Brustin better. It clearly went right over my head when I watched the episodes the first time and Justin said it and named the manor Britin. So when I watched it yesterday and got it, I was like "woooooow you're an idiot!!" So, Britin it is haha.

Last edited by daggerrose; 06-07-2018 at 01:02 PM
Old 06-07-2018, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

What do we think of the Ted and Troy revenge sex story line?

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top