Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2017, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
That bombing ruined everything.
but it was a new begining too.. I wonder why sometimes something bad has to hapen to open eyes and myke you more sensible for the important things in life...

icon by Daggi
Old 12-18-2017, 10:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Did someone say dirty, sweaty, fireman?
Um yes please

Quote:
but instead we would have seen a tan Brian naked somewhere in Australia
Um ... yes please again

Quote:
but it was a new begining too.. I wonder why sometimes something bad has to hapen to open eyes and myke you more sensible for the important things in life...
it's true - even though something might not be going well sometimes you're still like well I know they are out there and I can talk/see them if I want - when something like a bombing happens you know that you need to sort everything out cause even though they are there one day the next they might not be
Old 12-29-2017, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

It always depends how close you are involved in the desaster.. if you know people who are there or have familymembers and close friends invlved or even hurt or lost, it makes you feel how fragile life can be.. if it is far away in space and personal feelings you might only think shortly about it and feel sorry for all the people involved, but you forget more easily.. that is why reminders of those catastrophys sometimes are neccessary.. not just for the people involved to get over it, but also to remind the world about the bad things out there..

icon by Daggi
Old 12-30-2017, 03:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
It always depends how close you are involved in the desaster.. if you know people who are there or have familymembers and close friends invlved or even hurt or lost, it makes you feel how fragile life can be.. if it is far away in space and personal feelings you might only think shortly about it and feel sorry for all the people involved, but you forget more easily.. that is why reminders of those catastrophys sometimes are neccessary.. not just for the people involved to get over it, but also to remind the world about the bad things out there..
Very true Daggi - very true - we do forget very quickly if we are not directly involved with something - it can be sad but true.

Justin says to Brian you know what's it going to take for you to admit you want Gus in your life and love him too? Another bombing? Cause they both knew that was the only reason he said it in the end and Justin is reminding him - saying to him 'you were there you know what it feels like, don't let it go before it's too late'.
Old 12-30-2017, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Very true Daggi - very true - we do forget very quickly if we are not directly involved with something - it can be sad but true.

Justin says to Brian you know what's it going to take for you to admit you want Gus in your life and love him too? Another bombing? Cause they both knew that was the only reason he said it in the end and Justin is reminding him - saying to him 'you were there you know what it feels like, don't let it go before it's too late'.
Justin always was seeing bneath a lot of things, especially accoridng to Brian.. and he was right to remind him

icon by Daggi
Old 12-30-2017, 07:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Justin always was seeing bneath a lot of things, especially accoridng to Brian.. and he was right to remind him
He was right to remind him - seen as though so many put Brian down or acted like he had no feelings - Justin always seemed to know that Brian did have feelings and what they were and he was pushing him to feel those things and acknowledge them even though it was hard for Brian to do so .
Old 12-30-2017, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
He was right to remind him - seen as though so many put Brian down or acted like he had no feelings - Justin always seemed to know that Brian did have feelings and what they were and he was pushing him to feel those things and acknowledge them even though it was hard for Brian to do so .
Justin challenged Brian to show who he really is.. andI think he succeeded at the end in a way

icon by Daggi
Old 12-30-2017, 08:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Justin challenged Brian to show who he really is.. andI think he succeeded at the end in a way
I think so too - it's just a shame that it seems after 5 seasons that no-one else still could. I know we've said this before but seriously no-one else would let him change or be who he really was underneath. Only Justin - it's no wonder they loved each other.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I think so too - it's just a shame that it seems after 5 seasons that no-one else still could. I know we've said this before but seriously no-one else would let him change or be who he really was underneath. Only Justin - it's no wonder they loved each other.
I think the others just didn't bother enough to look underneath the shell .. only maybe Michale knew in a kind of way, but even he forgot

icon by Daggi
Old 12-30-2017, 09:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I think the others just didn't bother enough to look underneath the shell .. only maybe Michale knew in a kind of way, but even he forgot
I don't know if even Michael did in the end or at all sometimes I think Justin was truly the only one who saw him and wanted to help him and show others who he was as well. Justin =
Old 12-31-2017, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Michael could read him to a certain point and knew why he reacted that way.. maybe that was the reason he didn't go further but left him be the way he is... but he told him off from time to time when he ran out of control with his behaviour... I think Justin had a different poitn of getting under his skin. he didn'T know about all his history and approached him with a fresh eye..

icon by Daggi
Old 01-01-2018, 04:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Michael could read him to a certain point and knew why he reacted that way.. maybe that was the reason he didn't go further but left him be the way he is... but he told him off from time to time when he ran out of control with his behaviour... I think Justin had a different poitn of getting under his skin. he didn'T know about all his history and approached him with a fresh eye..
Yeah I get that too - Michael did have that history with him and especially when Brian had issues with his dad he went to Michael who knew the history but Justin saw him as the person he currently was and made him be

See still learning and seeing new things from your last two posts Daggi
Old 01-01-2018, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I'm glad we can bring new insights to each others opinions

icon by Daggi
Old 01-02-2018, 12:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I'm glad we can bring new insights to each others opinions