Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2017, 02:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Yes, and especially now when he opened himself completely to Justin. He was so vulnerable. But i dont beleive Justin would have said I would come back if he did not mean it. And I dont believe he would find other loe as strong and fulfilling as with Brian. Thats why I think they will reunite because their love was so unique that it could not be replaced by any other. AND fortunately Brian has good friends especially Ted, even Mikey and interesting job, it will keep him going till their reunite again.
I agree that Brian had finally given over that last piece of himself and said the I love you and marry me and finally was ready to live his life and then Justin was gone again. I also think that the love they had was very unique and special and for some people they can have that forever when they are 22 but some people would move on and find new loves as they grow and change. i would like to think that Brian and Justin would be together despite Justin's age but is it realistic? I don't know

I'm not trying to be difficult but life is complicated. Like I said though I would like to think they stayed together Their love was so special and had been through so much
Old 07-30-2017, 03:06 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
I agree that Brian had finally given over that last piece of himself and said the I love you and marry me and finally was ready to live his life and then Justin was gone again. I also think that the love they had was very unique and special and for some people they can have that forever when they are 22 but some people would move on and find new loves as they grow and change. i would like to think that Brian and Justin would be together despite Justin's age but is it realistic? I don't know

I'm not trying to be difficult but life is complicated. Like I said though I would like to think they stayed together Their love was so special and had been through so much
Yes, there is not 100% certainty in anything, but as the end is up to us, we can come up with any ending we like but speaking about "realistic", I know even the writers and actors approached the future developmemt of characters in terms of what was realistic. But to me the whole relationship of Justin and Brian was not so realistic meaning that it was in certain aspects in realms of romantic fairytale, so why suddenly apply at the end and for their future what was realistic and what not, if many of their storylines were not like that before.
Old 07-30-2017, 03:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yes, there is not 100% certainty in anything, but as the end is up to us, we can come up with any ending we like but speaking about "realistic", I know even the writers and actors approached the future developmemt of characters in terms of what was realistic. But to me the whole relationship of Justin and Brian was not so realistic meaning that it was in certain aspects in realms of romantic fairytale, so why suddenly apply at the end and for their future what was realistic and what not, if many of their storylines were not like that before.
Very true Sia. The story is a romantic fantasy and why they suddenly had a realistic and heart breaking ending I don't know. I know lots of people liked the ending and some people like the fact that the ending is open to whatever interpretation you like but it's still difficult for more people i think.
Old 07-30-2017, 03:25 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Very true Sia. The story is a romantic fantasy and why they suddenly had a realistic and heart breaking ending I don't know. I know lots of people liked the ending and some people like the fact that the ending is open to whatever interpretation you like but it's still difficult for more people i think.
Yes for most people it was difficult because it was only on subtle level suggested that they stay together, most people need some hardcore proof, evidence. Also probably people who are not so invested in qaf and did not hear interpretation of ending by Cowlip or the interviews they gave, are lacking this confirmation that end was not meant as breakup. Thats why everyone wanted reboot or s6 to see Brian and Justin reunite. Vut problem is, would writers respects dreams of fans? I dont think so ....
Old 07-30-2017, 04:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yes for most people it was difficult because it was only on subtle level suggested that they stay together, most people need some hardcore proof, evidence. Also probably people who are not so invested in qaf and did not hear interpretation of ending by Cowlip or the interviews they gave, are lacking this confirmation that end was not meant as breakup. Thats why everyone wanted reboot or s6 to see Brian and Justin reunite. Vut problem is, would writers respects dreams of fans? I dont think so ....
Maybe they would put them back together because like you said they did say it was never meant to be a final breakup and they would see each other again. I would not like to see a reboot where they say oh they were back together for like a little while but now 17 years later they are not together again. That would be frustrating. I don't know what kind of life it would be but I think they would have found a compromise between the house in the country and the city loft and could be happy together.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:46 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Maybe they would put them back together because like you said they did say it was never meant to be a final breakup and they would see each other again. I would not like to see a reboot where they say oh they were back together for like a little while but now 17 years later they are not together again. That would be frustrating. I don't know what kind of life it would be but I think they would have found a compromise between the house in the country and the city loft and could be happy together.
Exactly, i could not accept if they would separate them at the end of potential reboot. It would be better if they would not be together in the beginning of reboot but would reunite by the end. That would destroy our fantasy world. And compromise between loft and coutryside is ideal, even in that fanfic i told you about yesterday, they keep both.
But you know, i am unsure about cowlip. Because they clearly said they dont evolve their characters according to wishes of fans. And although they did not meant 513 as breakup, we never know what they would come up with later. But if they would separate them forever, they would certainly piss most of the fans,
Old 07-30-2017, 04:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Exactly, i could not accept if they would separate them at the end of potential reboot. It would be better if they would not be together in the beginning of reboot but would reunite by the end. That would destroy our fantasy world. And compromise between loft and coutryside is ideal, even in that fanfic i told you about yesterday, they keep both.
But you know, i am unsure about cowlip. Because they clearly said they dont evolve their characters according to wishes of fans. And although they did not meant 513 as breakup, we never know what they would come up with later. But if they would separate them forever, they would certainly piss most of the fans,
It sure would annoy us and so in that case they might not seperate them as they would want the fans to watch it. If the fans don't watch it and support it then they don't get the money and support from the networks and things like that so I don't know if they could risk that.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:55 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It sure would annoy us and so in that case they might not seperate them as they would want the fans to watch it. If the fans don't watch it and support it then they don't get the money and support from the networks and things like that so I don't know if they could risk that.
Yeh, but with firsf airing you dont know how it would end. But its truth that fans who could see it only later might not wacth it. I dont kmow what i would do. I would be probably curious to see what happens.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yeh, but with firsf airing you dont know how it would end. But its truth that fans who could see it only later might not wacth it. I dont kmow what i would do. I would be probably curious to see what happens.
Yeah that is true - but by the end people had been watching for 5 seasons and were so invested in the show that they were going to watch the final season. I also think they have had 12 years since it finished and they know how most of the fans feel about their characters so I think it would be slightly different this time around. I could be wrong though.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:36 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah that is true - but by the end people had been watching for 5 seasons and were so invested in the show that they were going to watch the final season. I also think they have had 12 years since it finished and they know how most of the fans feel about their characters so I think it would be slightly different this time around. I could be wrong though.
Yes, maybe, but with Cowlip you never know 😂 but i dont think it will happen, its just wish of fans, but no concrete steps were taken and time is passing out.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yes, maybe, but with Cowlip you never know 😂 but i dont think it will happen, its just wish of fans, but no concrete steps were taken and time is passing out.
I wish they would bring it back in someway Maybe a movie or something to just show what they are up to now and what has happened with their lives. It wouldn't need to be a whole show or seasons just a little something
Old 07-30-2017, 05:42 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I wish they would bring it back in someway Maybe a movie or something to just show what they are up to now and what has happened with their lives. It wouldn't need to be a whole show or seasons just a little something
Yes, some closure, but only if bj together
Old 07-30-2017, 06:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yes, some closure, but only if bj together
absolutely
Old 07-30-2017, 07:17 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
absolutely
There would probably be some petition and maybe even crowfunding if it should be realized. IN THAT vase fans should have condition that they would contribute only in case bj stay together. Lol
I know thats not possible
Old 07-30-2017, 07:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
There would probably be some petition and maybe even crowfunding if it should be realized. IN THAT vase fans should have condition that they would contribute only in case bj stay together. Lol
I know thats not possible
I like your thinking though It could work you never know. I think more and more people are pushing for it - especially with all the other shows that are getting reboots at the moment.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread