Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2017, 03:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Do you think the girls stayed in Canada? or did they find a way back and closer to Brian?
In my fantasy they stayed as far away from B/J as possible. LMAO!! And, I guarantee you they went through at least one more separation b/c these girls can't keep it in their pants!! Then they blame each other like the other one never ever cheated. LOL

Yup. They stayed in Canada. They stay at the manor for holidays and getaways.

Brian wants to be much more present in Gus's life, and he's rich. At least twice a month he hops on that commuter flight. As Gus gets older he visits Brian so they see each several times a month, easily. Summers, as Lindsay says in canon, are spent with Brian.

Gus sees Justin, too. Debbie threatened the girls with death if they didn't come back for every holiday. Justin was at Deb's many times during his NYC adventures so he and Gus never lost their connection.

When B/J reunite Gus doesn't have to be reintroduced to Justin. It's all warm and fuzzy in my fantasy.

What are your feelings about M/L? Did they come back? Do you like them and want them back in B/J's lives?
Old 11-13-2017, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianitesince2001 (View Post)
In my fantasy they stayed as far away from B/J as possible. LMAO!! And, I guarantee you they went through at least one more separation b/c these girls can't keep it in their pants!! Then they blame each other like the other one never ever cheated. LOL

Yup. They stayed in Canada. They stay at the manor for holidays and getaways.

Brian wants to be much more present in Gus's life, and he's rich. At least twice a month he hops on that commuter flight. As Gus gets older he visits Brian so they see each several times a month, easily. Summers, as Lindsay says in canon, are spent with Brian.

Gus sees Justin, too. Debbie threatened the girls with death if they didn't come back for every holiday. Justin was at Deb's many times during his NYC adventures so he and Gus never lost their connection.

When B/J reunite Gus doesn't have to be reintroduced to Justin. It's all warm and fuzzy in my fantasy.

What are your feelings about M/L? Did they come back? Do you like them and want them back in B/J's lives?
I don't know anything about life in Canada, so maybe it really was a btter place to stay.. but honestly? I really would have loved to see Gus closer to Brians and Justins place.. he deserved to see his boy more often then just on visits...

In the show.. mostly I don't know why they had to be there.. but I guess we need some female character too don't we?

icon by Daggi
Old 11-13-2017, 02:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I don't know anything about life in Canada, so maybe it really was a btter place to stay.. but honestly? I really would have loved to see Gus closer to Brians and Justins place.. he deserved to see his boy more often then just on visits...
Brian racked up his frequent flier miles post 513. He probably traveled in a triangle. From Pitt to NY to Toronto back to Pitt.

Quote:
In the show.. mostly I don't know why they had to be there.. but I guess we need some female character too don't we?
They could've given us female characters that were more likable and reasonable than M/L.

Them moving to Toronto was just more of them ripping EVERYTHING from Brian and Brian being left utterly alone. It absolutely breaks my heart.

But, I'm sure as Gus got older Brian handed him an open invitation. (In my fantasy, anyway.) Anywhere that Brian was Gus was always welcome to live with him and, eventually, B/J.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

While we're discussing fantasies...Brian DID get everything ripped out from under him, and all at once. The one thing Brian always wanted was to go to NYC. The reason I don't have Justin going back to the Pitts in my fantasy is b/c Brian deserves SOMETHING good at the end of all of this. Why can't Brian go to NYC and live out HIS dream?? And his dream is made exponentially better b/c Justin, who's a success in his own right, is with him right by his side. They're a team and they're living their dreams, individually, and together.

I read all these fics where Justin goes back to the Pitts. I LOVE when they live in the manor, don't get me wrong. But, Brian did nothing but wait for Justin in the Pitss and when Justin comes back Brian opens his arms to Justin and Brian's STILL in the Pitts. Do you know what I mean?

Last edited by brianitesince2001; 11-13-2017 at 02:24 PM
Old 11-14-2017, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Brian racked up his frequent flier miles post 513. He probably traveled in a triangle. From Pitt to NY to Toronto back to Pitt.
Still this is just visiting.. I would love to see them closer, so Brian has the opportunity to just drop by whenever he wants.. I lived for 15 years in two differnet places, and itis just annoying to know that you have to wait for an opportunity to visit or not to know where exactly you put a thing.. its not too bad if there are only a few miles in between.. but flying distances are no fun..

Quote:
But, I'm sure as Gus got older Brian handed him an open invitation. (In my fantasy, anyway.) Anywhere that Brian was Gus was always welcome to live with him and, eventually, B/J.
that for sure and the bigger he got the more often he had the possibility to spend time during holidays and soon, but again.. would he be closer, he could have stayed weekends instead just holidays..

Quote:
While we're discussing fantasies...Brian DID get everything ripped out from under him, and all at once. The one thing Brian always wanted was to go to NYC. The reason I don't have Justin going back to the Pitts in my fantasy is b/c Brian deserves SOMETHING good at the end of all of this. Why can't Brian go to NYC and live out HIS dream?? And his dream is made exponentially better b/c Justin, who's a success in his own right, is with him right by his side. They're a team and they're living their dreams, individually, and together.

I read all these fics where Justin goes back to the Pitts. I LOVE when they live in the manor, don't get me wrong. But, Brian did nothing but wait for Justin in the Pitss and when Justin comes back Brian opens his arms to Justin and Brian's STILL in the Pitts. Do you know what I mean?
Taht really is a good question.. it always was Brians goal to go to NYC.. that's what makes it so sure for me that he will follow Justin there.. but the routs of them stay in Pitts in my opinion.. that's where the family is

icon by Daggi
Old 11-14-2017, 12:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Still this is just visiting.. I would love to see them closer, so Brian has the opportunity to just drop by whenever he wants.. I lived for 15 years in two differnet places, and itis just annoying to know that you have to wait for an opportunity to visit or not to know where exactly you put a thing.. its not too bad if there are only a few miles in between.. but flying distances are no fun..
Sorry you had to that for so long, Daggi. It's definitely less than ideal for Brian but he was left all alone on that pedestal. At least frequently traveling to see Gus is better than to have nothing at all - which is the way Cowlip wanted us to see him. An Icon. An Image. With nothing and nobody.

Quote:
that for sure and the bigger he got the more often he had the possibility to spend time during holidays and soon, but again.. would he be closer, he could have stayed weekends instead just holidays..
Yeah - and I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Gus is like 13 or 14 and says, hey, Moms! I wanna go live with Dad!!

Quote:
Taht really is a good question.. it always was Brians goal to go to NYC.. that's what makes it so sure for me that he will follow Justin there.. but the routs of them stay in Pitts in my opinion.. that's where the family is
What family??? Jennifer and Molly are the only family I can see them needing to stay for. Staying in the Pitts for Debbie?? Michael??

Jennifer's probably married to Tuck with a life of her own and Molly's at college meeting her future husband so she can start her own family.

Nope. In my fantasy they keep the wonderful manor, but live in NYC. They travel home for holidays and NYC is a great place to visit if anybody wants to go see them.

But, Brian deserves something out of all this. He can have Justin and his DREAM, as well.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here's another reality about them separating:

Even if B/J chose not to be in a relationship anymore, there is NO WAY that they would break all ties. They were enmeshed in each others lives for so long...plus J owed B lots of money which he planned on paying off. IDK...it just doesn't seem likely for there to be a break up.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Here's another reality about them separating:

Even if B/J chose not to be in a relationship anymore, there is NO WAY that they would break all ties. They were enmeshed in each others lives for so long...plus J owed B lots of money which he planned on paying off. IDK...it just doesn't seem likely for there to be a break up.
ITA that they didn't break up. My mind is now beyond whether or not they stay together. THAT was one hell of a hump you guys helped me through. I'd still be pulling my hair out if you didn't recommend Plum to me. I'm telling you she's the ONLY one that made me understand time had to pass b/f Brian followed Justin to NYC.

So, now I'm just in the fantasy of how that all unfolds.

They're really not that enmeshed by 513. Justin could just send checks to Brian in the mail as a financial arrangement. They'd see each other at Deb's for the holidays - this is if they chose to break ties. But, other than that they would have had to make an effort to remain in each other's lives in order to stay together.

I have this BBJFE desire that I can't let go of...that M/L chose Justin instead of Michael to father Mel's kid. NOW, THAT WOULD BE A TIE BTWN B/J THAT WOULD LAST FOREVER.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

We never saw enough of Molly, and that's a shame, too. I almost forgot she ever existed on the show.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 11-15-2017, 09:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
We never saw enough of Molly, and that's a shame, too. I almost forgot she ever existed on the show.
ITA. Molly would've and should've been right there,at least as much as Daphne. What wonderful transactions would've gone down with B, J, and Molly. What an opportunity missed. And in five years she would've gone from the tweens into early teens. What a brat Brian would've had to have dealt with. It would've been priceless.

It was almost as if they had written her out of the show by 513. Justin hands his Mom an invitation and says she can take a guest - meaning Tuck. Um...HELLO!! You're not giving your Mom Molly's invitation?? Your sister's not invited to the wedding???
Old 11-16-2017, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
ITA. Molly would've and should've been right there,at least as much as Daphne. What wonderful transactions would've gone down with B, J, and Molly. What an opportunity missed. And in five years she would've gone from the tweens into early teens. What a brat Brian would've had to have dealt with. It would've been priceless.

It was almost as if they had written her out of the show by 513. Justin hands his Mom an invitation and says she can take a guest - meaning Tuck. Um...HELLO!! You're not giving your Mom Molly's invitation?? Your sister's not invited to the wedding???
That sadly is true.. the only explanation I can find in it is, that Molly as a teen decided she wanted to live with her dad, and he convinced her to cut all ties to her insane family... but if that wouldhave been the case they should have explained it. the last thin we heard of her was, that her father was very genourous with her and payed her tuitoin for school so who knows

icon by Daggi
Old 11-16-2017, 06:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That sadly is true.. the only explanation I can find in it is, that Molly as a teen decided she wanted to live with her dad, and he convinced her to cut all ties to her insane family... but if that wouldhave been the case they should have explained it. the last thin we heard of her was, that her father was very genourous with her and payed her tuitoin for school so who knows
So many, many, many questions could've been answered with just one sentence of dialogue, but alas.
Old 11-16-2017, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

we need a new title here!!

icon by Daggi
Old 11-16-2017, 07:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
we need a new title here!!
Maybe this since we keep discussing post season 5 and B/J's futures????

Season 5 Discussion #46 ~ The Infinite and Transcendent Possibilities...

Last edited by brianitesince2001; 11-16-2017 at 10:54 PM
Old 11-17-2017, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

That works.

Who wants to open the new thread? If you need help transferring the opening post over, I can do it after I get home later.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

The title is amazing, but I don't have the time yet for opening the new one

but I could do it later when I'm back from work

icon by Daggi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread