Supreme Fan

there are ways some people can be very helpful, actually
Old 06-27-2004, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by galela
there are ways some people can be very helpful, actually
sneaky

Okay it's been officially 4 years now do you think this is the series that Brian declares his love to Sunshine???

Later
Orton
xxx

Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 04:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orton
Okay it's been officially 4 years now do you think this is the series that Brian declares his love to Sunshine???
hopefully not i'm not crazy about the idea but i don't think it's too far off anymore. then again, i might even love the scene when he finally tells him. i thought i'd not wanna see a "softer" brian but i totally love how cowlip changed him this season.
Old 06-27-2004, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
hopefully not i'm not crazy about the idea but i don't think it's too far off anymore. then again, i might even love the scene when he finally tells him. i thought i'd not wanna see a "softer" brian but i totally love how cowlip changed him this season.
See even if Brian doesn't say "I love you" to Justin in series 4 I still wouldn't care cause thats the whole point isn't it. I hate to see a soft side of Brian cause he'll just become sappy then... but I wouldn't rule it out but QAF coming back for a fifth series I think it will be great to see em play it the angst and sexual conflict between J and B. Though id series 5 is the last *she hopes not* Brian better say "I love you" then cause that will be the perefct ending Yeah I am really interested in how Justin will take it too it will be really cute

Later
Orton
xxx

Old 06-27-2004, 05:49 PM
Supreme Fan

i won't break down if he doesn't say it or if they don't end up together after season 5. i don't see brian with michael in the end. they got michael too far for them to go back to that but other than that - i can see brian alone in the end. *shrugs* we'll know more in about a year from now
Old 06-28-2004, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
i won't break down if he doesn't say it or if they don't end up together after season 5. i don't see brian with michael in the end. they got michael too far for them to go back to that but other than that - i can see brian alone in the end. *shrugs* we'll know more in about a year from now
God I hope he doesn't end up with Michael I will I adore Michael but him and Brian are so wrong together. All in all I think J & B will end up together no matter what if not then I don't know why I bothered with it in the first place its all about Brian and Justin

Orton
xxx

Old 06-30-2004, 01:45 PM
Banned

3 months ago If they hadnt of said there would be a season 5 i would be very sad bc this season wasnt what i wanted it to be. Just knowing there will be more next year gives me hope
LivingInTheOCsucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LivingInTheOCsucks
3 months ago If they hadnt of said there would be a season 5 i would be very sad bc this season wasnt what i wanted it to be. Just knowing there will be more next year gives me hope
How do you mean? is it a total bore or is it because of the lack of sex I guess that's what QAF is based around. The sexual theme is around it its what gives it the indiviuality of the show, but truthfully I'm happy that I have 2 years of QAF bad or good I adore that show

Orton
xxx

Old 07-01-2004, 10:59 AM
Banned

its just like a playboy mag... you dont read it for the articles....
QAF is sex..... so maybe i want more..... but also i wouldnt want it to end ever... I think what i wanted from the season was more J/B and less "coming of age" or whatever there tag line is. I guess its like xmas moring u wait and wait and then u dont get the gifts u want... i wanted more sex, more J/B and more oh my god moments
Old 07-01-2004, 12:37 PM
Supreme Fan

except for the last episode, i think there were enough b/j scenes. there were some really good b/j scenes this season. the chairsex was one of the hottest sex scenes in the history of qaf. the naked wrestling was hot as well. the love between them was more obvious than ever. the cuddling & hugging & the little kisses on the floor - i loved their scenes. and the scenes of brian's cancer storyline were heartbreaking.
there were some sexscenes that i could've done without, actually.
justin finally had some storylines on his own & it wasn't all about brian with him.

but i don't think there'll be more sex next season. i guess the coming of age will continue.
Old 07-01-2004, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LivingInTheOCsucks
its just like a playboy mag... you dont read it for the articles....
QAF is sex..... so maybe i want more..... but also i wouldnt want it to end ever... I think what i wanted from the season was more J/B and less "coming of age" or whatever there tag line is. I guess its like xmas moring u wait and wait and then u dont get the gifts u want... i wanted more sex, more J/B and more oh my god moments
Yeah Thats totally understandable actually... I wasn't so keen on the cancer storyline I don't know why it just didn't do it for me but maybe I'll change my mind when I actually see it.

Awkward sex scenes Galela what was wrong with it

Orton
xxx

Old 07-01-2004, 01:34 PM
Banned

I think another good question is if this was the 1st season would you keep watching???
Old 07-01-2004, 01:48 PM
Supreme Fan

yes i would. i don't know if i had kept watching if season 3 had been the first season but i totally loved season 4. we've seen the sex, i loved the sex but i don't watch it for the sex. i love me some naked brian from time to time of course but if it still were mostly about sex & babylon & backrooms, i think i would've lost interest by now.

Quote:
Awkward sex scenes Galela what was wrong with it
the persons involved
Old 07-01-2004, 01:54 PM
Banned

They always talk about how women watch the show (me being one too) but maybe that has alot to do with the changing of the show. Also they got alot of kinda bad press for the sex and drugs with the gay culture
Old 07-01-2004, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Hiyah!

I actually kinda get embrassed at certain things they do in QAF and I really need to look away cause I don't know Its just "I can't believe they are doing that" :embarassed:

Bad press huh? I don't get why people have to be so blind to the things that actuall happen around them. In straight movies or programmes there is mention of sex alcohol and drugs. That's what bugs me but I love that about QAF cause its a show that doesn't lie.

Its true I don't watch it only for the sex either it tells a great story.
Tell you the truth each series has it own story to tell so I really can't say whether I'd still watch it or not, cause knowing for a fact i'd still watch it cause I love the British Version so much

Later
Orton
xxx

Reply   Post New Thread