Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-20-2004, 09:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AuburnGrad
Wow. Lots and lots of sex this episode..
mhmm.

I liked the ep. All of it. Lindz made me sick... simply because she cheated on her lover.

I can't help but like this football star, I dunno why.

Oh! and I really liked the last scene.

Next week looks really interesting.
Old 06-20-2004, 09:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm loving Emmett and the football player... which is really too bad cause I see it ending badly.

The best quote of the night IMO...

"Lets just say that God gave me a second chance. I don't want to blow it, but you feel free to."

That had me rolling for the rest of the episode!

Quote:
I want that quote. I LOVE THAT QUOTE IT WAS THE FUNNIEST **** EVER oh my god. LOL. "I want god to make me hard. PLEASE GOD MAKE ME HARD!!!!" OH MY GOD i was cring. And the end of that scene was soso funny
This was a great scene/quote too!

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Lord I never complain, I never ask why
Please don't let my dreams run dry
Underneath, underneath this amarillo sky

Sway4829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aw, I love animalistic sex...but I think it greatly depends upon the two people involved. I liked the Spike-Buffy wildness. But Linds and Sam? I'd rather vomit.
Maybe it's just based on a personal preference of mine. I've never been into animalistic sex unless there's underlining emotion in it.

Quote:
And I did notice that Gale's voice was 'off' during the Debbie scene. I wasn't sure if it was just poor sound editing or just Gale.
I'm guessing the first one.

Quote:
I have never noticed the unibrow before. And I like to think I'm quite the observant one when it comes to Gale's body, no matter the part. lol
He's had that thing since 101. My only real problem with his appearance. My thought is you didn't notice because Gale's freaken hot anyways.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
SassySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

Wow... ok, I loved a lot in this episode.

I loved Brian and Debbie's scene... so sweet, and the hug was great.

I love love loved the way Brian went to Babylon in search of Brian... Squee to that!!!!!!

I am just going to skip anything with "her" and "him"... bleh.

I am glad that non-pissy Ben is back... I loved the last scene with Ben and Michael... it was sweet. Michael was so forgiving and Ben was so loving... especially with REO Speedwagon in the back... I almost felt a tear... it was a sweet scene.

All the Bri/Justin stuff was great!!! More please!

Hunter was great, I loved him wanting the clothes, and calling Michael "dad" and then "dude"... hehehe...

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
briansluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

Lindsay and Sam = ewww. oh Linds. i loved the bit in the promo for next week where Lindsay is all "I choose you", and Mel goes "Well, I don't know if I choose you." lesbionic angst!

all of the Brian/Justin scenes make me happy. the end, with Brian finally getting "up" and going hunting for Justin at Babylon was fabulous.

Anthony is a scary scary boy, and yay he's gone.

the Ben and Michael scene in the end was cute **pokes Tiffany and Kat** REO Speedwagon on this show is too funny. yay, 80's music!

sadly, i did not catch a lot of the episode because there were people on the phone distracting me. you know who you are. so there is another viewing in my future.

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 11:29 PM
Addicted Fan

I dont like the football player how hes all like "Im not a fag. How many fags u know do this......... and blah..." I was like *******

Thats just me

I love the Mikey/Justin Chinatown scence "Which one do u think the top?"
"i dont know they both look like major bottoms to me"
and they look at M/J and they both get a BIG smile on they face. my mother and i was CRYING at that LOL

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
ANGELforBUFFY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 11:30 PM
Addicted Fan

I dont like the football player how hes all like "Im not a fag. How many fags u know do this......... and blah..." I was like as*hole
but Thats just me

I love the Mikey/Justin Chinatown scence "Which one do u think the top?"
"i dont know they both look like major bottoms to me"
and they look at M/J and they both get a BIG smile on they face. my mother and i was CRYING at that LOL

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
ANGELforBUFFY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

ooh, i had a question. that guy who was coming on to Brian in the steam room, is that one of the cowboy HDGBs from the opening credits? the taller one, with the longish hair and tattoo on his arm?

this guy:

(LJ icon by paddies)

i thought it looked like him.

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 01:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by katerin
and how damn cute was brian, practically skipping thru babylon to find justin!! again, I DIE!!!!!!!
Brian was so adorable! And Justin saying "Whoa!" so so cute! I was talking to my friend at the time and I kept going on about how much I love Justin/Randy and I think she thought I was crazy or something. Hmm...

Brian's mother Joan...that woman is so cruel! Brian tells her that he has cancer and she just go's on about how he can change his ways. I found it hilarious when Brian was yelling about how he wished he could get hard in order to f*** guys.

Lindsay and Sam I wonder how exactly Melanie finds out about it.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
dorksrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 01:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love
ooh, i had a question. that guy who was coming on to Brian in the steam room, is that one of the cowboy HDGBs from the opening credits? the taller one, with the longish hair and tattoo on his arm?

this guy:

(LJ icon by paddies)

i thought it looked like him.
I think it is. I was sitting there and I was like "Hey! I know that tattoo!" I think its him.
Old 06-21-2004, 08:22 AM
Addicted Fan

I've always wished Gale would take care of that unibrow. It's only a few hairs, just wax them for heaven's sake...
Old 06-21-2004, 09:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Bringing this over from my Michael_Ben yahoogroup:
I can't wait for Elliot's screencap page to be updated so i can put Michael and Ben dancing on the homepage!

And right on,Ben! you redeemed yourself quite nicely. Anthony was a beady eyed little creep anyway.

So,i guess this means no more bitchy Ben,awesome..

I'm kinda digging Em/Drew. i like that he kissed Em because he wanted to,even after he said he didn't kiss guys.

My darling Ted,god love him,but why is he the one getting the new accounts? isn't that,oh,i don't know....Cynthia's job as Brian's assistant? fire her and give him the job already,dammit!

I refuse to acknowledge the "blonde bimbo and the flabby assed artist"

Joan Kinney,worst mother EVER!!!!
But at least Brian got his groove back

The chinese herbalists were priceless!

The previews look good,but Hunter straight? hmmm..

Episode Grade:A-
Rich

OWNER of Ted Schmidt!
TeddysBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by vertigo
I've always wished Gale would take care of that unibrow. It's only a few hairs, just wax them for heaven's sake...
Patrick Antosh spoke about this once. Not Gale's unibrow, but the way Gale is about his body hair. Gale absolutely refuses to do anything with it. He refused to wax his groin, or even trim it. Patrick said that's proof Gale's straight.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
SassySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 10:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

wow to this episode.... ok i was pissed off about 2 scenes though...

ok
b/j~ amazing, fantastic, awwwing....the first scene was just real and the way it should be, in my eyes they wrote it perfect , also Gale and Randy acted it perfect. Not too over done but good. The last scene i loved the spin and Brian coming to babylon for Justin. Going to the backroom, but i wish we saw the sex but it's ok as long as i know they are having sex. *g*

hunter~ really starting to love here. I mean he's bi, sort of cute, and can be quite charming. Intresting, i hope for more plot lines

Micahel and Ben~ Ben did piss me off with Anthony but he's back to being liked for relazing or actually having to experience what a nut case the boy is. WHO WANTS TO BE HIV POSITIVE??? I mean grr. Michael has been so patient well for michael. The dance at the end was beautiful and happy. Hunter cares so much for them. I love the family thing too.

Deb and Brian~ *tear* i am glad he was the one to tell her. He should be, i mean he does love her and she loves him like a son. It was just a good scene in all. Can't really describe well.

Joanie~ I knew she'd pull something like this, i just knew it, and damn for saying such nasty things to brian especially when she knows he has cancer. Just pissed me off but what can you expect. I do the way he handled it. Go brian. I fall more in love with the fictional character each episode.

funny parts where the whole chinese erp and both are bottoms. . Both just stand there smiling. I feel that way talking to my great grandfather, *he's polish* and he's talking to me. *knows very little english*. I just smile and nod and later ask my mom, she said she did the same thing growing up cause she had no idea what he was saying either.

the football player , and i do like Em with him, but hello he's having sex with another man GAY man and he's saying he's "not a fga." well shut the fcuk up. I hate that word and hello what the hell are you doing then. Your fcuking a gay man. I think he's bi or gay in denial. Come out of the closet, you have em to comfort you now sweetie.

Lindsey w. sam NO, think les lins, your a lesbian. l-e-s-b-i-a-n. Sorry it just aggrivates me, my friend Sammy *girl* is like "how can you switch sides. NO, it's not possible, i mean i don't like d*ck, i like p@@y." I was in agree ment. Linsdey sweetie, your WIFE is PREGANT, what are you doing? never have in 4 years of this show been so freakin annoying with her. Just come back to the p**y and everything will be ok. You love your wife, and not that disgusting man.

I'll post back with more commets, i'm cold.

avie by Mel X

Last edited by ~*katinthehat*~; 06-21-2004 at 10:36 AM
~*katinthehat*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

I knew Lindsey was going to sleep with Sam. It has been like obvisious since they brought Sam in, the tension between them was crazy. I just can't believe Lindsey actually had sex with him!! Was she even thinking about her PREGNANT wife back at home or their son??

Joan is evil.....telling her son to his face he was going to hell if he didn't turn straight...ugh! She should just be happy that he is alive and not care if he is gay or straight...so evil!

I really like Em and this Drew guy, its so cute. Drew actually kissed Em on the mouth...so maybe it will be getting serious!! Its just so cute

I'm glad Brian told Debbie. Debbie has been more of a mother to Brian than Joan has and will ever be. And I'm also gald Debbie forgave Brian. Their hug was so great....Deb loves Brian and Brian truely loves Deb. I'm glad they are on speaking terms again...maybe they will smoke and tell each other secrets again...

I'm so happy Ben didn't sleep with that guy. Egh! Who in their right mind want's to be positive!! Its not a freakin walk in the park! I knew that guy wanted to sleep with Ben but I never would have guessed why he did. Ben and Michael are perfect together (although I wish for some Mikey/Bri action at times ) they don't need things like that messing in their life, they have Hunter too so it makes them even more like a family. hehe also their dance together was so sweet...I honestly was expecting one of them (possibly Michael) to propose...but I was wrong, that still would have been cute.

I'm really glad Teddy is doing so much better, I really didn't like last season of Teddy where he was drugged basicly all the time...he is doing much better now

Brian and Justin are just great....I think Brian is becoming a softy now, letting Justin be there for him and all this stuff. haha Justin's quest to find something to make Brian hard was great....going to china town and all... And of course when they are having sex its like magic! Gale and Randy are awesome...too bad Gale is straight I would say they would make a really hot couple

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread