Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-20-2004, 06:20 PM
Loyal Fan

i'm as giddy as a school girl waiting for this episode!!!

i pray for lots of hunter!!! squee!
Old 06-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

aww, crap. i have to miss the first airing in a few minutes! **hiss** and will have to wait until 1am for the next showing. dammit.

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 07:57 PM
Loyal Fan

the whole scene, especially the hug, with brian and debbie might just be my favorite non-brian/justin scene eva!!!!! oh brian. :-(

hunter-tight! :-D i love my diesel jeans too!

omg!!! the china shop scene!!! I DIE!!!! "both look like bottoms!!!" :-D michael+justin=NEW OTP!!1!!!!!!

lindsay...sam...MY EYES BLEED!!

oh brian. poor, traumatized brian. and sweet, wee justin. trying so hard.

brian and joan. oh brian.

justin. brian. backroom. *head explodes*

i die from the cuteness of ben and michael's dance. and michael, with the forgiving.
Old 06-20-2004, 08:02 PM
Loyal Fan

and how damn cute was brian, practically skipping thru babylon to find justin!! again, I DIE!!!!!!!
Old 06-20-2004, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Wow. Lots and lots of sex this episode.

I, too, loved the Brian/Debbie scene. I always love their interaction with each other, and this scene was a great one.

I absolutely loved the goofy, clueless faces of Michael and Justin after the Chinese couple talked about them being bottoms. Hilarious!

Lindsey makes me sick. That's all. Ditto re: Brian's mother

I felt all warm and fuzzy watching Ben and Michael dance at the end, plus I love REO Speedwagon. *sigh*

Poor Theodore. He's the only one who didn't get any action, assuming Ben and Michael did a little dance in the bedroom after the credits rolled.

There's more I wanted to comment on, but I've already forgotten. Maybe tomorrow.

Drunk Girl
47th & 9th
AuburnGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Omg, I'm so in love with this ep!

If, for nothing else, the B/J scenes. But that's only the topper. Everything was well done.

- That beginning scene between B/J...wow. It was very...blunt and graphic. CowLip held nothing back during that scene.

- Then Mikey and Justin in Chinatown. Hee! I still don't agree with Justin telling Mikey, but it was worth that scene.

"Which one do you think is the top?"
"They both look like major bottoms"

And then Justin and Mikey just smile at them stupidly.

- And I cannot forget the Babylon scene. I think this is one of my new faves. It was just so cute, and Randy and Gale were fantastic. Not to mention the fact that Brian specifically searched for Justin. And was so excited and anxious he started carrying him to the backroom. Squee!

- Brian/Joan...I really love how this was handled. Gale gave his best performance to date. I just...I can't even talk about that scene. I love it too much.

- Love Emmett/Drew. I wonder if it'd last at least till the end of the season.

- Oh! Of course, the Debbie/Brian scene. Again, another wonderful scene. Gale gave amazing facial expressions, and Sharon was fabulous as always. I always adore their scenes together. However, was it just me or did their voices (particularly Gales) sound off?

- Lindsay? Pfft! Who cares! I'm so disgusted by that sex scene between her and Sam that I can't even go there. All I thought about during that scene was the grotesque rutting Spike and Buffy had their first time (can't remember the ep). It was completely animalistic and unemotional...just, ew.

Hmm, that's about it right now. Though, I wonder, is CowLip trying to fit their season quota of sex scenes in one ep because damn!
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
SassySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok...this episode sort of made me want to kill myself. Or turn off the TV. Brian and Hunter were the saving graces...as usual.

The bad (and I do mean BAD) parts:

~ Too much sex that I DID NOT NEED TO SEE. (ie: Mel and Linds and Linds and creepy Sam.)
~ The whole Sam/Lindsay sex scene made me want to GOUGE MY EYES OUT. No het sex! And I don't understand why Lindsay is all of a sudden straight...for THIS GUY of ALL PEOPLE!
~ Joan is evil. I hate her. I get SO riled up with the religion/homosexuality debate so I was FUMING during that scene.
~ Mr. "I Want Your Gift" guy. O...MG. That was just effed.
~ Emmett's hair. I know this is like...nothing compared to the major plot points I have mentioned...but I just felt the need to say I like it longer.

The good:

~ Gale is amazing. Like "OH MY GOD GIVE THE MAN AN EMMY" amazing. I am constantly loving Brian just in general this season.
~ The Brian and Debbie scene...tremendous. Loved it. I'm glad they made up. Also loved Debbie's rainbowlicious scarf and mitten set. Want want want!
~ The scene at the herbal store was priceless. Hehehe...both bottoms.
~ The part where football man kissed Emmett made me squee because I'm a dork and love when the big, badass muscle men go gay. I'm just bummed because I know this will end badly.
~ Hunter Need I say more?
~ Brian flipping out at his mom...the "hard" references. And the end of that scene. Hehehe. "Thank you!"
~ The Brian/Justin scene in Babylon was hysterical. Justin's "WOAH!" had me cracking up! And lets not forget...Gale in a black wifebeater.
~ Ben and Michael's scene...too precious. Glad to see them back to semi-normalcy for them.

That last scene made me realize how big Robert is and how small Hal is. LOL.

I used a lot of smileys, I just realized. Heh. Gotta love the FF tags.

Next week's ep looks good...except for HUNTER WITH A GIRL. I actually was wondering that, though. Hunter's orientation was never established. Bah.
Old 06-20-2004, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SassySarah
All I thought about during that scene was the grotesque rutting Spike and Buffy had their first time (can't remember the ep). It was completely animalistic and unemotional...just, ew.
Aw, I love animalistic sex...but I think it greatly depends upon the two people involved. I liked the Spike-Buffy wildness. But Linds and Sam? I'd rather vomit.

And I did notice that Gale's voice was 'off' during the Debbie scene. I wasn't sure if it was just poor sound editing or just Gale.

Ohhh, and I totally forgot about the well done graphic quality of the opening B/J scene. Nicely done.

Drunk Girl
47th & 9th
Old 06-20-2004, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AuburnGrad
Wow. Lots and lots of sex this episode.
**victory dance**

these words will make the wait until 1am easier.

Showtime pictures!

Old 06-20-2004, 08:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Queen of Babylon
~ Brian flipping out at his mom...the "hard" references. And the end of that scene. Hehehe. "Thank you!"
~ The Brian/Justin scene in Babylon was hysterical. Justin's "WOAH!" had me cracking up! And lets not forget...Gale in a black wifebeater.
I want that quote. I LOVE THAT QUOTE IT WAS THE FUNNIEST **** EVER oh my god. LOL. "I want god to make me hard. PLEASE GOD MAKE ME HARD!!!!" OH MY GOD i was cring. And the end of that scene was soso funny

and the WOAH justin did LOL it was soso funny

this was one of the funiest ep ever.

i hate Brians mom. I pray that we never see her again

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
ANGELforBUFFY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love
**victory dance**

these words will make the wait until 1am easier.

You will not be disappointed!

Is that an unibrow I spy?

Drunk Girl
47th & 9th

Last edited by AuburnGrad; 06-20-2004 at 08:54 PM
Old 06-20-2004, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Gale's unibrow makes an appearance in nearly every episode. it's pretty much another character. like Peter Gallagher's eyebrows.

i have been missing The Sex this season! though some of it will probably make my eyes bleed (Lindsay Sam OMG NO!!!), it'll be nice to see some ass.

Old 06-20-2004, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

I have never noticed the unibrow before. And I like to think I'm quite the observant one when it comes to Gale's body, no matter the part. lol

Drunk Girl
47th & 9th
Old 06-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love
Gale's unibrow makes an appearance in nearly every episode. it's pretty much another character. like Peter Gallagher's eyebrows.
HEHEHEHE!!!!! The Eyebrows. Peter Gallagher is still so hot, though. Heh.

And yes. I must agree, I have never quite noticed the unibrow so much. Hm. That picture is just a little bit unsettling, too...must remember that it's a behind the scenes picture, though.
Old 06-20-2004, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

the unibrow is a lot easier to see in the episode pictures and such that during the episode. there are some pictures there it's just... taken on a life of it's own. oh Gale.

Peter Gallagher = The Hotness.

Reply   Post New Thread