Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-17-2004, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

Alison and i have been discussing keeping the board spoiler-free until Monday nights, and feel that, as much as we'd like to keep the board unspoiled for our Canadian posters (and you know we would, because we love you), it would really be difficult to keep *all* spoilery talk off of every single thread but this one.

we personally have no problems keeping the discussion on one thread for a day, but that wouldn't work out for everyone on the board. there are some posters who only post on the 'shipper or actor/character threads, and don't bother with the episode discussion threads, so we'd pretty much be asking them not to post at all until the next day. unfortunately, the urge to gush about the new episode tends to wear off after 24 hours. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

so if no one minds too much, we'll go ahead and let people post on all the threads. except the OT thread, obviously, which will be spoiler-free, or there will be whippings. and the Canadian, should anyone see fit to revive it.

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 12:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Got it, Cap'n [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oooo, as of 22 minutes ago, I can officially say that Season 4 starts TOMORROW! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 03:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

::waits impatiently until monday to download::
I'd actaully prefer this over having Showtime. Because, I watch ALIAS on Sunday and then pretty much go to sleep, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and monday I have no work, and class til 3pm. So, when I get home it would be done downloading by then [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] A nice lil' treat to come home to. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited kpalm83 ]
Old 04-17-2004, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Jumps for joy!!!!! I thought it was on last week. I was freaking out that I could not find it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But my season 3 DVD set says the 18th on it, so then I calmed down [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 10:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Atti's Angel:
<STRONG>Jumps for joy!!!!! I thought it was on last week. I was freaking out that I could not find it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But my season 3 DVD set says the 18th on it, so then I calmed down [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
btw: how is the dvd set? I mean they are soo expensive, seriosuly. is it worth it, honestly?
Old 04-17-2004, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

I think the dvd sets are worth it, but I would never pay full price for them. The price for the QaF dvd sets are outrageous. I got mine (S1-3) through Ebay and got great deals on all of them.

A few more short hours...

Drunk Girl
47th & 9th
AuburnGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Yay!!! It is tonight!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo ready!

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
briansluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so excited!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And uhmmm can anyone PM me where to download? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

have started counting down. have reverted to 12 year old fan-girl state. squeeeeee!

Old 04-18-2004, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love:
<STRONG>have reverted to 12 year old fan-girl state. squeeeeee!</STRONG>
You are not the only one. I'm trying to get all of my grading done, so I can enjoy the show worry-free. Guess I shouldn't be posting, huh? lol

Drunk Girl
47th & 9th
AuburnGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

eeee!! i love love love the new credits! i was afraid when we first heard about them, because obviously change is bad, but they're so pretty! and the HDGBs are not homeless, like Kelly and i feared. whew. i missed the bright colors, but the black and white is very good.

the singing drag queen stole my heart. i loved all the song interludes. the ending was horrible. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Hunter cracked me up with his "life is beautiful" bit. hee! oh Hunter. you are my woobie. even if you give truckers "oral gratification" for Cheeto money. and thank god his mother is out of the picture, hopefully for good. that actress was on La Femme Nikita once, and she was giving me flashbacks. you know, and she was a horrible excuse for a mother.

Ted in rehab broke me. oh Teddy. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Emmett's speech was fantastic, and something Ted needed to hear. and poor Emmett. the fairy thing scares me, but i want Em to be happy again.

also, BLAKE!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] who looks much better this time around. healthier, and with better hair somehow.

i heart Ben.

Brian finally accepting "charity" in the form of the fundraiser check was lovely. as were the Brian & Justin snuggles. so cute.

Old 04-18-2004, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

also, the Showtime site doesn't seem to have episode pictures? these are the only two floating around online, and they're from that password-protected Showtime site.

Old 04-18-2004, 09:28 PM
Loyal Fan

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

doubly yay with the new opening credits. me like.

also hunter and blake shot almost to the top of my list!!!! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] hunter had the hotness going on.

brian/justin: [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] yeah... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Kelly will wrestle you for Blake. and we'll all come visit you in prison, after you decide to touch underage Hunter in inappropriate ways.

Old 04-18-2004, 09:38 PM
Passionate Fan

omg...cant wait!! i have to wait until tomorrow to download the first ep! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

cant wait to see the new credits!!

...Officialy Folked...
*the-kez* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread