Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2018, 01:58 AM
  #16
Absolute Fan

 
fmaldy24's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 6,714
Exactly Daggi Very hot I don't know how much training I'd want to do
fmaldy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 06:35 AM
  #17
Loyal Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 1,523
Hello Of course I'm already on season four. Because I'm clearly insane.

I only watched one episode so far but I'm sure it's going to be a novel anyways

I'm glad I'm doing a rewatch. There were a few things I missed in this episode because I fell asleep near the end of it. (I had been watching it late at night).

I like how they show Shanda Leer singing between each new scene. It was a very cool choice, gave the episode a different feel.

Of course Brian is super stubborn and prideful and won't accept help. Like Justin says to him, he helps everyone but refuses to accept help. But also like Justin says, it's all about Brian having control over everything. And then he shuts him up in an effective way. But then he finally accepted help and that whole scene where they gave him the money and he thanked them warmed my heart. It was so sweet and genuine.

Emmett was not having it with Ted and I say good on him. He wasn't going to let himself be taken in again and he gave Ted a piece of his mind, which Ted very much needed to hear. The scene between them in the apartment was intense.

Stockwell definitely got what he deserved!!

Brian was right about Vance wanting him back, practically begging him back. But he was smart not to go with him. It's almost weird to see Brian struggling with what to do next. He was always one to be sure of himself and be in control.

Hunter's mother was trash. I don't understand how any judge would side with her. And Hunter was old enough to be asked what he wanted. But of course, it's because it's two gay men. It was a very smart move on his part to do what he did and then tell her he was positive. It showed her true colours right away.

Until my next novel lol
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 01:18 PM
  #18
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 50,956
keep your novels coming I love them.. they give so much stuff to dicuss

Brian accepting the money was so heartwarming. did you notice that he didn't take his eyes off Justin the whole time? he knew whos fault the whole benefit was and he just had to swallow his pride.

oh yes, Brian knew how to shut up Justin very effective

and I loved shanda leer as opener and scenechanger. they found something new every time to surprise the audience
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 08:09 AM
  #19
Loyal Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 1,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
keep your novels coming I love them.. they give so much stuff to dicuss

Brian accepting the money was so heartwarming. did you notice that he didn't take his eyes off Justin the whole time? he knew whos fault the whole benefit was and he just had to swallow his pride.

oh yes, Brian knew how to shut up Justin very effective

and I loved shanda leer as opener and scenechanger. they found something new every time to surprise the audience
Yes!! He was so happy and bashful and it was so cute to see.

Here’s another novel (I love writing them, it’s nice to get it out and discuss things in depth)

I believe the last episode I watched last night was the sixth so:

This is super random but in the scene where Brian tells his friends that he’s starting his own agency, I think Emmett says something to him (or Michael?) and he does this weird flappy hand gesture that I didn’t notice before and it made me laugh, it was so cute. Does anyone have a gif of that lol?

Justin shaved off his hair. I’m over it lol. Brian petting his head was funny And Jennifer’s reaction was pretty much mine haha

Brian is a very smart man. He started his own company (in the bath house, I love it lol, so Brian) and was able to snag a high end client. Justin totally encouraged him to do it too. When Brian was listening to Ben and Hunter talk about the HIV meds ad, you can practically see the wheels in Brian’s head turning. I love how he pretty much forces Ted to help him when he needs it but then ends up offering him a job. Brian ended up really helping Ted when he needed it even if Ted was afraid to accept at first.

Ted is doing so well!! It takes a lot of strength and hard work to overcom addiction and he did, with the help of Blake. They’re really sweet together and it’s nice seeing them when thy are both in a good place, or at least getting there. Seeing how Emmett was to Ted when he tried to make amends made me sad but I completely understand where he’s coming from. Ted really hurt him and it’s not easy to forgive. But I was happy when he finally read his letter.

Emmett breaks my heart too because he’s so lonely and just wants to be happy and live with people. I was happy when h finally found a place with Debbie. But ommg at that man he brought home who was howling And poor Debbie too. She wanted the same thing. But she can sometimes be too invasive as she was with Vic and Rodney and then Michael and Ben. But she was just lonely and needed someone to take care of.

Justin—he definitely found a cause and maybe went off the rails a little bit. But I can see why. He buried all of his anger about being bashed and now was finally given the opportunity to unleash it. But being a vigilante is never a good idea and that guy Cody was a bit insane. It’s one thing to want to protect yourself but it’s another to go out looking for trouble and starting fights. You’re asking to get hurt. I thought for sure that they were going to accidentally kill Chris Hobbs. That the gun would be loaded and Justin would accidentally shoot him. I’m glad Justin came to his senses and let him go and then walked away.

To Brian’s credit, he did try to stop Justin, especially when he found the gun. But in typical Brian fashion (as I said in the other thread) he’s going to let Justin make his own mistakes while always being worried for him. But that fight scene they had when thy were rolling around on the floor?! Wow.

Michael is such a dork for trying to spare Ben’s feelings about the book but he was coming from a good place. Ben however, couldn’t accept Michael’s opinion until his publisher told him the same thing. And then he was clearly jealous when Rage gets picked up to be a movie. It sucks for him but he should try and be a bit happier for Michael. Even though I understand how he must have felt.

Vic dying was a huge shock to me the first time I saw it. I did not expect that to happen at all. It breaks my heart when Michael and Emmett find him and it breaks my heart even more when Michael has to go tell Debbie. It really sucks that her and Vic’s last interaction was a fight. Because it’s something that you can never change or take back. Of course they love each other but it still weighs heavily on the heart. I don’t necessarily think Brian was wrong in what he said about Vic’s extra time being a gift because it was true. And I don’t think he deserved the slap. But it probably wasn’t his place to say it and not right then.

While it’s not healthy that Brian deals with all of his problems with sex, it was a good thing he did this time. And with a doctor!! Or else he would never have known about the lump. Which— Poor Brian!!

Wow a lot happens in this show lol!! Which is why I don’t understand how a friend of mine who is watching it, doesn’t think the characters are deep enough/don’t pull you in and that the writing mostly sucks. She said she fast forwarded through most of three and some of four and I’m just like ?? Are we watching the same show?!
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 02:22 AM
  #20
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 50,956
Brian was very lucky to have met that doc.. but sooner or later I'm sure he himslef or Justin would have noticed too, but maybe the outcome wouldn't have been so lucky..

but somehow the fact Brian getting sick got me more then Vics death, but maybe that too is something personal here

Vics death came absolut sudden and unexpected, and I also thought that Brians statement wasn't as bad as Debbies reaction made it.. sure she was hurt and maybe it was the wrong time to say it, but it was the truth without sugarcoating..

Cody.. a crazy coward in my eyes who needed others to come on his crusade and who wanted others to fight his demons.. why else would he push Justin to go that far with Hobbs.. Justin never would have hunted him down, and for sure never would have pointed a gund at him .. only Codys pushing made him do it... and when Justin let go of him .. Cody still was yelling after him to finish his job.. I really wonder if he finally found someone who killed for him, cause obviously that was something he wants to happen.. I was glad when Justin got away from him. A very bad influence... and he made Justin do things he probably never would have done.. Seeing Justins anger turn against Brian , even if that fightscene was kind of hot, didn't make me happy..
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 06:20 AM
  #21
Loyal Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 1,523
Yes about Cody!! He was a total coward. All he wanted was someone to kill for him, do justice for him. But he would never do it himself. He'd rather let someone take the fall for him. So he was also crazy. You're right, it was unsettling to see Justin so angry and snappy at Brian.

I agree with you about Brian. It did get me more than Vic's death as well. I guess because Vic was older and maybe it was because he was living on borrowed time of sorts. As shocking as it was, it felt like it fit. But Brian getting sick knocked me for a loop. It's like Vic said to him in the Babylon Heaven/Dreamland, he's become everything he feared or hated, old and diseased. And you could tell that he was actually really scared. And seeing him like that is what gets me.

Vic's funeral was so sad. Honestly whenever Michael cries, it breaks my heart. And I felt so bad for Debbie. She was putting off her grieving. And then with the Christmas party thing, she went a bit crazy. But you know why she's doing it, she's desperately trying to relieve her guilt. And it takes Carl to finally get through to her. That was such a sweet scene. I just wanted to hug her!!

Brian--as I said, it completely kills me to see him like that, scared and freaked out. But of course, he insists on doing everything alone and refuses to tell anyone. Which makes me mad because it would help him to have someone be there for him. People around him, or at least Justin, can see that something is wrong. The first time I watched, I was convinced throughout the entire episode that he was going to be an idiot and actually disappear to Ibiza and attempt to party until he dropped like he said. But you finally realize that for all his talk about dying young and going out in a blaze of glory, he doesn't really want to die. Seeing him vulnerable is so weird and unnerving. And I hated when he snapped on Justin, it made me sad.

I'm not shocked that Brian tries to go on normally when he's clearly so weak and tired. And still won't tell anyone. Makes it even sadder when Michael and Justin find out and they can see him trying to keep up the facade. One of the sweetest but also kind of heart-breaking scenes is when Justin is helping Brian get into bed and then just lies there and holds on to him. It's so sad and sweet.

It's also funny how when Michael breaks down and tells Brian he knows, Brian just comforts him. But Justin? He gets insane and launches him out of the loft. I think it's a cross between him not wanting Justin to pity him and maybe being embarrassed I guess? That he's not the "superhero" Justin thinks he is.
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 01:52 PM
  #22
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 50,956
I was really shocked when Brian was told to go see a doctor.. .. I think it wouldn't have had the same effect if it would have been Ted or Emmett. Brian, as the one who identified himself through sex, was the most vulnerable character in that case. his whole world was falling.. he was confronted with all his worst fears. like you already mentioned. vic said it out loud.. he managed to get old, and we knew that he was struggeling with that since his 30th birthday, and he got sick..

me too was afraid, that he wouldn't take it serious. honestly, I didn't even expect him to go see a doc, and after the diagnosos, I thought he would bolt and drown himself in his painmanagement before taking off to Ibiza or elsewhere.. so I was quite surprised to really go and fight his demons.

Brian explained to Michael, who I think for the first time stood up for Justin, why he through him out. He wanted to rip off the bandaid quick and didn't want to confront another fear he had. to be left by Justin, because he didn't want to be withnsomeone who is sick and old.. we already know that Brian always thought he isn't worth to be loved. that's the reason why he didn't believe in love.. he didn't believe in being woth to be loved, that's why he kept everybody away from loving him.. till Justin came along .. now that he was confronted with hisnown real possibility to die, cause no matter what the doctors say, that is the first thought you have with a diagnosis of cancer, he wanted to makemitneasier for Justin. I think without Michael, who talked some sence at first into Brian and then into Justin, things might have been different and we would never had seen thart chickensoup happen.. for once Michael did something really good withnputting his nose into everything
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 03:40 AM
  #23
Absolute Fan

 
fmaldy24's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 6,714
Can't write a lot tonight but:

Quote:
Wow a lot happens in this show lol!! Which is why I don’t understand how a friend of mine who is watching it, doesn’t think the characters are deep enough/don’t pull you in and that the writing mostly sucks. She said she fast forwarded through most of three and some of four and I’m just like ?? Are we watching the same show?!
What the? I am not sure what show she is watching but I don't think it's the same one as us LOL - I hung on every word when I watched it and thought the characters were amazing! We all have different tastes I guess No offence to your friend of course
fmaldy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 06:51 AM
  #24
Loyal Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 1,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
What the? I am not sure what show she is watching but I don't think it's the same one as us LOL - I hung on every word when I watched it and thought the characters were amazing! We all have different tastes I guess No offence to your friend of course
I know!! And of course, no offense to her but yeah, I can't understand how people don't see how witty and brilliant and deep this show really is. And she didn't buy Justin and Brian's relationship and chemistry and I was just like

Quote:
Brian explained to Michael, who I think for the first time stood up for Justin, why he through him out. He wanted to rip off the bandaid quick and didn't want to confront another fear he had. to be left by Justin, because he didn't want to be withnsomeone who is sick and old.. we already know that Brian always thought he isn't worth to be loved. that's the reason why he didn't believe in love.. he didn't believe in being woth to be loved, that's why he kept everybody away from loving him.. till Justin came along .. now that he was confronted with hisnown real possibility to die, cause no matter what the doctors say, that is the first thought you have with a diagnosis of cancer, he wanted to makemitneasier for Justin. I think without Michael, who talked some sence at first into Brian and then into Justin, things might have been different and we would never had seen thart chickensoup happen.. for once Michael did something really good withnputting his nose into everything
Yes, this exactly. And it just breaks my heart that Brian would think that. But I know why he does, his family was horrible to him. And to each other. Not exactly a loving environment to grow up in. You're right about Michael. If he didn't knock some sense into both Justin and Brian, things would have ended up differently. I love when Justin was making him soup and he really let him have it. Brian needed to be yelled at like that and he needed to hear it. And for once, he listened.

Poor Brian, I feel so sad for him that he can't perform because of nightmares/bad thoughts. It really takes a toll on him and it's so sad and unnerving to see him that way. But he actually tells Justin his feelings and frustrations which is good for him. Justin and Michael going to the Chinese medicine shop was funny though, especially when the old couple were speculating which one of them tops And the two of them are just smiling along haha

I really hate Brian's mother. You find out your son has cancer and instead of being upset and supportive you basically tell him it's his fault and he deserves it for being gay? It angers and horrifies me that there are really people in the world who think that way. But to have your own parent think that? It's disgusting. You can tell that no matter what, it still hurts him. Even though he properly tells her off. (And then that anger is what gets him hard again. Well---whatever works lol. )

The scene between Brian and Debbie when he tells her he has cancer is so heartwarming and sweet. Like I've said a few times, she is the real mother to him.

Emmett and Drew--definitely an odd pairing. But it fits the stereotype of big manly man trying to hide the fact that he's gay by being extra manly and hating on the gays. And yet, likes to sleep with men. But they were also kinda cute together.

That student that's all over Ben, that was really weird. And terrifying that there would be a group of people who want to be positive. How stupid can one be?! You want to infect yourself and give yourself a bunch of problems and eventually death? So stupid.

Lindsay and Melanie--Really?! What's with these two and cheating and always causing problems in their relationship. Especially when you have a baby on the way. And what a twist, Lindsay suddenly wanting a man. I really like the two of them together but wow they need to learn how to be in a relationship lol.

I thought the whole Hunter dating a girl thing and having to essentially come out as straight was interesting. It's flipping everything on it's head. For once, it's out of the norm to be straight. And Ben and Michael's faces were just like "ewww a girl"

And Brian going after that Pendergrass guy. You don't mess with Brian in his city, he'll eat you alive and take you down lol.

Last edited by daggerrose; 06-01-2018 at 07:19 AM
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 10:15 AM
  #25
Moderator Manager
MST Manager

 
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 106,677
I'm so sorry I've only scanned because I haven't had time to read all of the posts here. I'm going to make an effort to do that because I haven't seen dialogue this in-depth in a long time. I am so happy about it.
__________________
AWAY: September 3-27
“Non siamo fatti per un singolo strumento; né tu né io.”
― André Aciman
Deborah - avi by me
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 09:25 AM
  #26
Loyal Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 1,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I'm so sorry I've only scanned because I haven't had time to read all of the posts here. I'm going to make an effort to do that because I haven't seen dialogue this in-depth in a long time. I am so happy about it.
You can count on me for the novels haha

Let me add to it for the last three episodes:

Poor Brian. You can tell how much it bothers him to be told that he’s not 21 anymore and that he needs to take it easy. But he needs to listen for once. So of course he does the opposite. I felt bad when he tried to do the spin class and then had to leave halfway through. But I love how he always perserveres and never gives up, even if it’s just to prove to himself that he can do it. I admire him so much for that. Even during the ride when he was so hurt, he did not give up. (Even though he was an idiot for trying to show off in the first place). No matter how long it took, he did it and Michael was such a good friend for staying with him. When they finally made it across the finish line into the arms of their friends and lovers—so great.

And I also love how when Brian is riding alone he sees himself (maybe mocking him?) and Justin cheering him on.

I love love LOVE everything in Toronto. It’s so cool when it’s your city. And it made me laugh so much when they were all like “this bar looks ours!!” and “this street looks like our street!!” Hmm I wonder why haha. And it makes me so proud of Canada that same sex marriage was legal there. Which of course, it should be everywhere, no excuses.

Michael and Ben getting married warmed my heart. It was such a sweet scene!! I love that they got married, it’s what they deserved to have. One happy family. And when the officiant asks if there’s any objections and Debbie threatens Brian if he opens his mouth Although the border part really sucked for them because their marriage wasn’t recognized. Very unfair!! But it was so big and honourable of Debbie to say she won’t get married until her son can too.

Justin in LA—I love when he helps pitch the movie and he tells them that it’s real, it’s not sugar-coated, that’s the real experience of being gay. (Which I think just explains the show and what the show did). And then of course he’s all “butt ******* is really great and you should try it” or whatever he said I’m happy for him that he accepted the job BUT it happens just when Brian is changing and asks Justin to move in with him, something that Justin always wanted Something is always getting in their way.

Ted and Emmett are so sweet together, makes me sad that they didn’t get back together even though they were getting closer. But I also understand. And Emmett has Drew, however weird that relationship is right now. But they are still great friends and that scene where they have a meeting for Ted is so sweet.

Hunter and his girlfriend and the way her parents are so closed-minded and rude isnsad but unfortunately so very real. People don’t care to learn the facts, they just judge and write you off.

Lindsay and Melanie—they are honestly so good together but they really need to work their st out. And now with another baby it only complicates matters. But yay for Michael being a father.

I also really liked that final scene with Brian and Vic. In his dreams, Vic was helping him see things and work things out. I really think Brian changed and this season, after the cancer, was when he started to. And naming the center after Vic was so nice.

All right I think that’s it. On to season five!! What will I do when I finish?! Haha!!
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 02:22 PM
  #27
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 50,956
Addie, I have to write a propper answer to your posts, but I can't do that on my tablet.. but I promise to do so rignt in the morning I love to discuss with you
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 06:12 AM
  #28
Loyal Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 1,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Addie, I have to write a propper answer to your posts, but I can't do that on my tablet.. but I promise to do so rignt in the morning I love to discuss with you
No problem!!

I'm usually too lazy to open my laptop at home so I type all of that on my iPad and it takes forever
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:14 PM
  #29
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 50,956
so here I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
it just breaks my heart that Brian would think that. But I know why he does, his family was horrible to him. And to each other. Not exactly a loving environment to grow up in. You're right about Michael. If he didn't knock some sense into both Justin and Brian, things would have ended up differently. I love when Justin was making him soup and he really let him have it. Brian needed to be yelled at like that and he needed to hear it. And for once, he listened.
he obviously needed it, and not just from one side.. Michael told him off ho he treated Justin, and Justin yelled at him, cause he didn't stop acting like an ahole.. and finally it sank in that Justin would not give up on him

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Poor Brian, I feel so sad for him that he can't perform because of nightmares/bad thoughts. It really takes a toll on him and it's so sad and unnerving to see him that way. But he actually tells Justin his feelings and frustrations which is good for him. Justin and Michael going to the Chinese medicine shop was funny though, especially when the old couple were speculating which one of them tops And the two of them are just smiling along haha
To see Brian struggle that much really hurted to watch. His whole person was sex on legs, and he seemed really broken.. not to be able to perform must have been one of his greates fears, but Justin knew how it felt, cause he was on the same point before and Brian helped him coming through..

The scene with Michale at the chinese couples place was hillarious it already started to become comical when Michale asked him to come and Justin said he wasn't hungry and this couple talking about them and knowing they don't understand a word was hillariouss. it for sure lightened the mood of the episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I really hate Brian's mother. You find out your son has cancer and instead of being upset and supportive you basically tell him it's his fault and he deserves it for being gay? It angers and horrifies me that there are really people in the world who think that way. But to have your own parent think that? It's disgusting. You can tell that no matter what, it still hurts him. Even though he properly tells her off. (And then that anger is what gets him hard again. Well---whatever works lol. )
don't get me started on Joan.. that person is that, what Brian get accused to be.. she is truly heartless and totally lost in her "believe".. I had a hard time to believe that there are truly catholic people who are like that, cause I was brought up with that religion and never in my whole life got confronted with that kind of things here in germany. We are obviously very free catholic people over here, and I never heared anyone preach those biblepassages over here, and I really was in church often, since I was an altargirl for 8 years when I was growing up. our churches are very anonymous and nobody blames you for not going to church, which happend to me after I left.. I attended church so often it has to be enough for the rest of my life our priests always tell you you don't need a church to believe, and most people leave church here because of the tax and not because of their believe.. so yes that woman and her over the top behaviour in believe was quite a shock for me.. and the way she treats her own son, was even worse.. she already treated him bad before she knew he was gay, and what mother does that but how she blamed Brian that he is punished by god with getting cancer because of his lifestyle?? I could have slapped her. I was so proud of Brian to finally stand up for himslef and throw her out of his office.. he always tried to get her love and was unhappy because he wnated to be loved by her.. abnd finally he hopefully managed to free himslef from her. that she brought up so much rage in him that he finally managed to get hard was just the perfection on top

and what I loved most of all theat was, that Brian right away searched for Justin to celebrate. he didn'T even think about tricking in that moment. he wanted his partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
The scene between Brian and Debbie when he tells her he has cancer is so heartwarming and sweet. Like I've said a few times, she is the real mother to him.
even if Brian used the whole confession to get Debbies attention back and have pitty on him, it was a really heartwarming scene. Brian knew exactly what buttons to push on Debbie, what also sowed us how close the to were. and he wouldn't have done it, if he needed her to forgive him and give him a bit of comfort. And Debbie knew how far she could go with Brian to comfort him. She knew he wouldn't want to be treated like a breakable good, but he needed a shoulder to lean on if neccessary, and so she just gave him advices to take care of himslef.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
That student that's all over Ben, that was really weird. And terrifying that there would be a group of people who want to be positive. How stupid can one be?! You want to infect yourself and give yourself a bunch of problems and eventually death? So stupid.
OMG!! I was speechless.. I never thought that there were really people who want to get positive on purpose I mean who would?? what a creepy guy and waht a scary thought!! I was glad that Ben stopped the whole thing, even if he couldn't stop that guy..

so I guess I should stop here you see what you are doing to me here with your novels Addie I start to write them back..

going through your next novel in my next post
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 06:08 AM
  #30
Loyal Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 1,523
Whoa haha look you writing novels too!!

Quote:
The scene with Michale at the chinese couples place was hillarious it already started to become comical when Michale asked him to come and Justin said he wasn't hungry and this couple talking about them and knowing they don't understand a word was hillariouss. it for sure lightened the mood of the episode
Yes!! I love Justin's "I'm not hungry" or "I already ate" whatever he said.

Quote:
so yes that woman and her over the top behaviour in believe was quite a shock for me.. and the way she treats her own son, was even worse.. she already treated him bad before she knew he was gay, and what mother does that but how she blamed Brian that he is punished by god with getting cancer because of his lifestyle?? I could have slapped her. I was so proud of Brian to finally stand up for himslef and throw her out of his office.. he always tried to get her love and was unhappy because he wnated to be loved by her.. abnd finally he hopefully managed to free himslef from her. that she brought up so much rage in him that he finally managed to get hard was just the perfection on top

and what I loved most of all theat was, that Brian right away searched for Justin to celebrate. he didn'T even think about tricking in that moment. he wanted his partner
Exactly. I know obviously not all religious people are like that. But there are enough in the world that are and that have these attitudes and treat their children this way. I'm glad he told her where to go and probably never spoke to her again. I think I honestly would have slapped her too. Yes I love that he went to Justin first. His love!!

But yes, many novels coming from me haha. I'll see you over in season five
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
discussion, queer as folk


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:44 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST