Old 06-16-2018, 03:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

Very true
Old 06-16-2018, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
And when Brian said he thought about Justin and wanted to move in and should he make room in his drawers for his drawers - swoon oh and how he says I wouldn't mind if you were here the times that you're not -
I know! That was so sweet. He was making another move to be more open to Justin, and it really came from the heart. I believe he really was ready to take some more huge steps with him than he had before. Brian's definitely the type who loves living alone -- in season 1, he made that apparently clear-- but Justin was obviously a much needed living companion at this point.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 06-17-2018, 09:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
I know! That was so sweet. He was making another move to be more open to Justin, and it really came from the heart. I believe he really was ready to take some more huge steps with him than he had before. Brian's definitely the type who loves living alone -- in season 1, he made that apparently clear-- but Justin was obviously a much needed living companion at this point.
But the minute Justin is away and shows signs of not returning (at least, in Brian’s mind), he shuts off and changes completely.
Old 06-17-2018, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
But the minute Justin is away and shows signs of not returning (at least, in Brian’s mind), he shuts off and changes completely.
he didn't think he would be worth coming back..

icon by Daggi
Old 06-17-2018, 08:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Old 06-17-2018, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
He sure does. It seems Brian could detect heartache from a mile a way sometimes.

Old 06-17-2018, 08:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

I feel sorry for Brian
Old 06-17-2018, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Like so, it isn't easy when you feel you can't open up to someone without being hurt or disappointed in return. There's always that feeling their you may get hurt.

Old 06-17-2018, 08:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah it sure makes life hard and lonely
Old 06-18-2018, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Like so, it isn't easy when you feel you can't open up to someone without being hurt or disappointed in return. There's always that feeling their you may get hurt.
Fear blocks you in all directions.. and the fear to get hurt and stopping to do things because of that is the worst.. you have to open up to feel, no matter what and sadly negative feelings are a part of life.. it is so sad to see people trying to protect themselfs of getting hurt by others with isolating themselfes or putting on a facade.. I almost would say last one is even worse, cause it hurts others too in a way

icon by Daggi
Old 06-18-2018, 02:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Fear blocks you in all directions.. and the fear to get hurt and stopping to do things because of that is the worst.. you have to open up to feel, no matter what and sadly negative feelings are a part of life.. it is so sad to see people trying to protect themselfs of getting hurt by others with isolating themselfes or putting on a facade.. I almost would say last one is even worse, cause it hurts others too in a way
So true Daggi so true but who wants to get hurt - not me
Old 06-18-2018, 06:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
That's exactly it. Fear controls you even if you don't realize it. So like Brian, you stop things (even when they're good) before they can hurt you.
Old 06-18-2018, 07:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

True and talking about fear is why I think Justin joined the pink posse in the first place as well. He seemed to have gotten over his bashing and then he found out about Darren/Shanda Leer being bashed and it was like it all came back to him and he was afraid again. Then the fear started controlling him again and he went all posse man.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread