Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2018, 06:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Justin definitely had a Fight Club phase. And yes, I loved how Brian was getting on him through that whole thing that it was a bad idea. He really could step right back into that protective, almost big brother role at a second's notice when necessary.
Definitely. I do appreciate how he didn't force him to do anything but instead tried to nudge him the right direction. Ultimately, he had to make the decision on his own.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Definitely. I do appreciate how he didn't force him to do anything but instead tried to nudge him the right direction. Ultimately, he had to make the decision on his own.
Agreed. Brian always says his piece but steps back to let the person make their own choice. But he does say his piece LOUD and clear (sometimes over and over).

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 09-25-2018, 08:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Agreed. Brian always says his piece but steps back to let the person make their own choice. But he does say his piece LOUD and clear (sometimes over and over).
Lol that he does. Although I wish sometimes that he was a bit more forceful. Especially with this.
Old 09-25-2018, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lol that he does. Although I wish sometimes that he was a bit more forceful. Especially with this.
Interesting. And I agree. It was Brian's loft, afterall, he totally could've been like, "Dude, you can't keep a gun in here. Period."

Old 09-25-2018, 11:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Interesting. And I agree. It was Brian's loft, afterall, he totally could've been like, "Dude, you can't keep a gun in here. Period."
Exactly. And also: "You're an idiot, Justin." Lol but I think the way it worked out was good, Justin realizing oh
Spoiler:
what am I doing?
Old 09-25-2018, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

It is a stronger realization if someone comes to it on their own. And of course, Brian knew that. Because he knows all. Because he's wise AF.

Old 09-25-2018, 01:22 PM
Extreme Fan

The all knowing, sexy and wise Brian Kinney
Old 09-25-2018, 04:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

What do you guys think about the scene during the Pink Posse fiasco, when Brian and Justin get into that little fist fight? I'm not sure how I feel about it...but I have to admit, the sex scene that follows is super hot...
I remember not liking the fight part of the scene at all. If I remember right even Brian was like dude just come to bed at the beginning of it...haha. It must be a guy thing. Understandable bc he had all of this pent up aggression from earlier that night but I just don’t get it. Did that scene end really abruptly? I haven’t seen it in a while. I loooved the sex part though ~ that was hot!
Old 09-27-2018, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
I remember not liking the fight part of the scene at all. If I remember right even Brian was like dude just come to bed at the beginning of it...haha. It must be a guy thing. Understandable bc he had all of this pent up aggression from earlier that night but I just don’t get it. Did that scene end really abruptly? I haven’t seen it in a while. I loooved the sex part though ~ that was hot!
It was a bit disturbing. I can tell it's supposed to be hot or whatever, but I was really like WTF? Justin was headed in a bad direction. I'm glad that ended.

Well the fight turns into a sex scene, I believe? I can't actually remember.

Old 09-27-2018, 06:49 AM
New Fan

Quote:
It is a stronger realization if someone comes to it on their own. And of course, Brian knew that. Because he knows all. Because he's wise AF.
I agree 100% Part of Brian’s role is to help people see what’s in their best interest, without coming out and telling them what to do.

Quote:
Justin definitely had a Fight Club phase. And yes, I loved how Brian was getting on him through that whole thing that it was a bad idea. He really could step right back into that protective, almost big brother role at a second's notice when necessary.
And I can relate to the fight club phase (great description). I challenged a protester once at a Pride event because I was so angry at homophobia in general. And I got others to verbally attach the protester to drown him out. It felt good at the time. Now I go to laughter with friends, have a few drinks and meet new people :-)

Last edited by SojournHeart11; 09-27-2018 at 06:59 AM Reason: Double post
Old 09-27-2018, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertyavelife (View Post)
I agree 100% Part of Brian’s role is to help people see what’s in their best interest, without coming out and telling them what to do.

And I can relate to the fight club phase (great description). I challenged a protester once at a Pride event because I was so angry at homophobia in general. And I got others to verbally attach the protester to drown him out. It felt good at the time. Now I go to laughter with friends, have a few drinks and meet new people :-)
There is power in numbers. Fair to say, I think you told them off, rightfully so. I can't stand the ones who tout hatred for LGBT+ and other groups.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 09-27-2018, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

The first Pride I went to, that frickin' crazy Westboro church was there with their signs, shouting "GOD HATES FAGS!" I couldn't tap into anger though, I was just so baffled that there were actually people who spend their lives this way. I almost grabbed my friend who I was with (a fellow lesbian) and kissed her right in front of them. Couldn't quite work up the courage, though. Maybe in the future.

Old 09-27-2018, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Goodness, they are one of the worst groups out there. And Westboro isn't even a real church, it's a cult. They are one CRAZY bunch. All they do is boycott events and spread discord simply because they feel they have a right to. They are a cohort of overly judgemental zealots with too much time and resources on their hands that could be used for far more important causes than for what they're doing. It's a real joke.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 09-27-2018, 12:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh man. The world would be a better place if only people 1) shut their mouths 2) became more accepting. But people just love to hate.

Chris, you totally should do that next time. Make them shut their stupid faces!! Haha
Old 09-28-2018, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Oh man. The world would be a better place if only people 1) shut their mouths 2) became more accepting. But people just love to hate.

Chris, you totally should do that next time. Make them shut their stupid faces!! Haha
so true , so true.. and I'm just happy that no one in my life is so hatefull.. I mean.. as if it would hurt anybody who you love.. as long as nobody wants to press me in a lifestyle and doesn't accept a no from me, no matter what, then there is no reason to hate people.. it is just non of the others business how everybody feel and act.. it would be the same when I put up a sign on the street "God hates red cars" and attacks people driving them just stupid

icon by Daggi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread