Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2018, 05:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Haha, of course!! I kid you not, one of my first thoughts after I caught that was, "I have to get a screen cap to share with them on !" It was a bit challenging to get it paused just right - I watched the scene quite a few times because of it. But worth it!!

And I was thinking of the pic you're referring to, as well. He's got his arms in the wing span. And yes, maybe she'll be kind enough to post it again? I agree - I totally don't remember seeing that much of him! He is crazy beautiful...
Hmm yeah maybe but I don't know. I swear there was one where it was a quick flash. Come to think of it, it may have been a side angle. Either way, we got a flash of his equipment lol. I may be getting a few things mixed up When I finally watch it again, I'll tell y'all when I find it haha
Old 09-14-2018, 04:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Haha, of course!! I kid you not, one of my first thoughts after I caught that was, "I have to get a screen cap to share with them on !" It was a bit challenging to get it paused just right - I watched the scene quite a few times because of it. But worth it!!

And I was thinking of the pic you're referring to, as well. He's got his arms in the wing span. And yes, maybe she'll be kind enough to post it again? I agree - I totally don't remember seeing that much of him! He is crazy beautiful...
Nope it’s not the wingspan one... he is walking toward the camera just before he opens the door naked to Jennifer standing there. But it is so quick I don’t even know how Deborah got it. I’ve tried to pause it and can’t come close. Lol
Old 09-14-2018, 04:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Hmm yeah maybe but I don't know. I swear there was one where it was a quick flash. Come to think of it, it may have been a side angle. Either way, we got a flash of his equipment lol. I may be getting a few things mixed up When I finally watch it again, I'll tell y'all when I find it haha
I enjoy any flashes of Gale that we get
Old 09-14-2018, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
Nope it’s not the wingspan one... he is walking toward the camera just before he opens the door naked to Jennifer standing there. But it is so quick I don’t even know how Deborah got it. I’ve tried to pause it and can’t come close. Lol
Ohhhh. Well, maybe I'll try my luck with that episode one day. Thanks for clearing up that mystery!

Quote:
Word.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 09-15-2018, 12:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
Definitely
Old 09-16-2018, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Happy to inform. It does make me love the show even more that they did their research on that.

Speaking of season 4, I finally got these uploaded somewhere. Had to share Gale's blatant cawk sock shot.

Spoiler:
ZAAAAMN! I see EVERYTHING!

Good call sticking it behind some spoiler tags. Definitely too much for Not enough for us, though.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 09-16-2018, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
ZAAAAMN! I see EVERYTHING!

Good call sticking it behind some spoiler tags. Definitely too much for Not enough for us, though.
Hehe, you know I love me some spoiler tags. And yes, never enough for us.

Old 09-21-2018, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Definitely caught an eye full there.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 09-21-2018, 06:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Definitely caught an eye full there.
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this picture haha

Thank you Chris!!!
Old 09-21-2018, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Hahaha. You are so welcome.

Old 09-24-2018, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

What do you guys think about the scene during the Pink Posse fiasco, when Brian and Justin get into that little fist fight? I'm not sure how I feel about it...but I have to admit, the sex scene that follows is super hot...

Old 09-25-2018, 06:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Just my base level reaction--goddamn that's hot. And then very hot sex.

But then my brain kicks in lol--it was strange to see. Almost borderline uncomfortable because it's like Justin, what the hell are you doing? He was always so chill and sweet and so to see him provoking Brian on purpose and then them hitting each other was so weird.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

I'm still weirded out by it. Like, was Justin taking out some of his pent up (other kind of) frustration on Brian? It's like almost an abusive moment....? WTF.

I do love how Brian says, "Hey, watch the face, *******."

Old 09-25-2018, 06:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'm still weirded out by it. Like, was Justin taking out some of his pent up (other kind of) frustration on Brian? It's like almost an abusive moment....? WTF.

I do love how Brian says, "Hey, watch the face, *******."
I guess so. I think he was so angry and just wanted to fight everyone and everything. But, to Brian's credit, he slaps him right back. He should have shaken some sense into him.

I like that too.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I guess so. I think he was so angry and just wanted to fight everyone and everything. But, to Brian's credit, he slaps him right back. He should have shaken some sense into him.

I like that too.
Justin definitely had a Fight Club phase. And yes, I loved how Brian was getting on him through that whole thing that it was a bad idea. He really could step right back into that protective, almost big brother role at a second's notice when necessary.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread