Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2017, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
What did you think of Vic's death? The first time I saw the show I didn't know that was going to happen and I had been watching it and my husband came home from work and I was like oh no this sad thing has just happened in QAF
When I watched it first, it came out of the blue.. It really caught me... I would have loved to see him in the rest of the show..

But it again taught us a lesson.. never leave your loved ones in bad blood.. it could happen that you don't get a chnace to say I'm sorry..

icon by Daggi
Old 08-12-2017, 02:22 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
When I watched it first, it came out of the blue.. It really caught me... I would have loved to see him in the rest of the show..

But it again taught us a lesson.. never leave your loved ones in bad blood.. it could happen that you don't get a chnace to say I'm sorry..
Yeah, thats so truth, we never know if we or our loved ones will be here next day, and although sometimes its difficult to avoid conflicts, this shall be strong enough motivation to resolve them before its too late.
I was really sorry for Debbie, she had to feel terribly after waht she said to him without chance to take it back.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I would've liked to see him in the rest of the show as well - I liked his character a lot I never see him at any of the meet ups or in photos or anything? Does anyone know why?

Question - how did Justin get back into the PIFA? Was it because Stockwell got indicted and so he didn't have to apologise to him anymore? I wouldn't have thought it was easy to just walk back in to school. Also, how would he never see Ethan again when they went to the same school? I know they were in different areas but you would've thought that they would've bumped in to each other again at some point.

Another topic I love that we see Brian say he missed Justin when he gets back from the surgery (I think it's one of the first times we see him actually say something that shows some emotions about how much Justin means to him) and asks him so like carefully am I going to see you tonight? And watches him walk into the school looking at him..... he's so in love

Last edited by fmaldy24; 08-13-2017 at 04:51 AM
Old 08-13-2017, 06:58 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I would've liked to see him in the rest of the show as well - I liked his character a lot I never see him at any of the meet ups or in photos or anything? Does anyone know why?

Question - how did Justin get back into the PIFA? Was it because Stockwell got indicted and so he didn't have to apologise to him anymore? I wouldn't have thought it was easy to just walk back in to school. Also, how would he never see Ethan again when they went to the same school? I know they were in different areas but you would've thought that they would've bumped in to each other again at some point.

Another topic I love that we see Brian say he missed Justin when he gets back from the surgery (I think it's one of the first times we see him actually say something that shows some emotions about how much Justin means to him) and asks him so like carefully am I going to see you tonight? And watches him walk into the school looking at him..... he's so in love
I dont know why Jack Wetherall did not participate at any meetings but there are 2 possible reasons - either he was not invited which is more probable I think because there is always limited budger or he did not have time at that particular time.

Justins studies - I was wondering the same thing, but most probable explanation is one you mentioned about Stockwell being indicted. And because of that I think it might not have been difficult to get back, because he probably had always good results and everything fullfilled, and he did not leave exactly on his own will - was forced to leave because he refused to apologise for something he considered was wrong, and once it was confirmed that he was correct to some extent, the school was ok to let him go back
Justin and Ethan - was it mentioned that they did not see each other again? we dont know that, maybe they did only we did not see it.

Scene in the car- Yeah, I loved that too. I think Brian rold Justin he missed him and was more open because had near death experience, he knew he did not have to survive surgery etc., and started to realize more real values in his life and what he might lose.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Wasn't Ethan busy with building his career? and mayby even was away for it?

icon by Daggi
Old 08-13-2017, 02:15 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Yeah thats truth, certainly travelled a lot. Maybe he had some special study program, distant studies or something like that once he started working more.
And also Justin and Ethan broke up mid season 3, by the end of season 3 Justin was out of school, then he came back to school mid season 4 but again left school end season 4. So even Justin was not very frequent at school, which lessens their chances to see each other again even more.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Cody was a trouble-maker, plain and simple. He was just there to move the plot along in an interesting, new direction. I'm glad he was only temporary.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 08-14-2017, 02:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Cody was a trouble-maker, plain and simple. He was just there to move the plot along in an interesting, new direction. I'm glad he was only temporary.
Agreed

Quote:
True I never thought about that
Old 08-18-2017, 05:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

Question - do you think Justin was cheating when he was kissing Cody on the mouth? I mean they had agreed a long time ago no kissing on the mouth and then he kissed the first guy and then Ethan and then Cody. I know it was like a thing they were doing to try and annoy people but does it make it cheating still when they had that agreement?
Old 08-18-2017, 09:09 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Question - do you think Justin was cheating when he was kissing Cody on the mouth? I mean they had agreed a long time ago no kissing on the mouth and then he kissed the first guy and then Ethan and then Cody. I know it was like a thing they were doing to try and annoy people but does it make it cheating still when they had that agreement?
My first reaction was that he broke the rules, at least I said to myself what you are doing Justin, kissing some other guy again? Maybe it was not meant like that, like you said it was just staged with Cody to annoy other people, but still I did not like it. It was actually third guy he kissed I think, first the virgin, then Ethan, then Cody,
But probably if Brian would know about this he would not mind? Like if he knew the context of what happend.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
My first reaction was that he broke the rules, at least I said to myself what you are doing Justin, kissing some other guy again? Maybe it was not meant like that, like you said it was just staged with Cody to annoy other people, but still I did not like it. It was actually third guy he kissed I think, first the virgin, then Ethan, then Cody,
But probably if Brian would know about this he would not mind? Like if he knew the context of what happend.
It could've still annoyed Brian because he knew the first guy was a virgin and he still looked like he didn't like that Justin kissed him so I don't think he would've liked it in any context really.
Old 08-19-2017, 06:40 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It could've still annoyed Brian because he knew the first guy was a virgin and he still looked like he didn't like that Justin kissed him so I don't think he would've liked it in any context really.
Yeah but witth he virgin it was not staged at alle, there was an age issue that terrified Brian.
I think with Cody, Brian would be more concerned with Justins safety rather than if they kissed each other to annoy people.
Old 08-19-2017, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Justin kissing the virgin is understandable, but he was certainly breaking his and Brian's rules. What's sad is he set the rule, not Brian, and Brian never ever kissed anyone who wasn't a friend on the lips again.

Old 08-19-2017, 06:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Justin kissing the virgin is understandable, but he was certainly breaking his and Brian's rules. What's sad is he set the rule, not Brian, and Brian never ever kissed anyone who wasn't a friend on the lips again.
Yeah I like that about Brian - you never saw him kiss someone else again did you? He always stuck to the rules Justin wanted. I feel Justin kissed the virgin cause he was a virgin and he understood what it was like and he wanted to make him feel special maybe but I don't know about Cody. I don't think they should've done it - but then again they shouldn't have been out trying to find people to upset and fight either
Old 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Yeah I like that about Brian - you never saw him kiss someone else again did you? He always stuck to the rules Justin wanted. I feel Justin kissed the virgin cause he was a virgin and he understood what it was like and he wanted to make him feel special maybe but I don't know about Cody. I don't think they should've done it - but then again they shouldn't have been out trying to find people to upset and fight either
I don't believe he and Cody ever kissed either. And I don't want to think that. They played around I'm sure, but I think those lips were just for Brian. :

Closed Thread   Post New Thread