Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2017, 05:06 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Yeah that was good and Brian had helped Justin after the bashing so it was nice Justin could help him now. Brian even drank the Chinese tea LOL and I like how when Brian gets better he goes straight to Justin - he doesn't want anyone else first - just his partner .

I like how they use the word partner more as Justin says a few times we're partners and Brian agrees with him He's more open with Justin about accepting what he is to him
I just wonder when did they became partners. We did not see this scene. Because they were not partners at the end of s3 and then in s4 Justin says I thought we are partners. Probably it happened behind the scenes between these two seasons. But its certainly nice that they call each other partners.brian could not deny anymore that they are couple.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
I just wonder when did they became partners. We did not see this scene. Because they were not partners at the end of s3 and then in s4 Justin says I thought we are partners. Probably it happened behind the scenes between these two seasons. But its certainly nice that they call each other partners.brian could not deny anymore that they are couple.
I know he calls him his partner in season 2 when he comes home after making partner from his trip to Chicago but Justin is in Vermont I don't think we hear it again after that until season 4?
Old 07-30-2017, 05:16 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I know he calls him his partner in season 2 when he comes home after making partner from his trip to Chicago but Justin is in Vermont I don't think we hear it again after that until season 4?
Thats truth, i forgot tnis one. It was so special at that point and Justin missed it.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Thats truth, i forgot tnis one. It was so special at that point and Justin missed it.
Yeah that was so sad - Brian was so excited to see him and wanted to tell him more than his friends and everything

But they did say partners in season 4 even though at that stage they weren't totally living back together as he asks him at the end if Justin will move back in.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:26 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah that was so sad - Brian was so excited to see him and wanted to tell him more than his friends and everything

But they did say partners in season 4 even though at that stage they weren't totally living back together as he asks him at the end if Justin will move back in.
Yeh, somewhere between s3 and s4 they agreed they are partners and i think they had to have discussion about it because Justin says it in 4x01 in the way that he refers to some point when they agreed they are partners.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yeh, somewhere between s3 and s4 they agreed they are partners and i think they had to have discussion about it because Justin says it in 4x01 in the way that he refers to some point when they agreed they are partners.
Yep true I feel there are a lot of conversations that we have to imagine happened that we don't see throughout the shows
Old 07-30-2017, 07:09 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yep true I feel there are a lot of conversations that we have to imagine happened that we don't see throughout the shows
Yes, especially when seasons were shortened. Probably if they would have bigger budget, they could make more episodes. We need to use our own imagination and fanfic
Old 07-30-2017, 07:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yes, especially when seasons were shortened. Probably if they would have bigger budget, they could make more episodes. We need to use our own imagination and fanfic
Yeah I agree - I wish the seasons were longer - like the first one
Old 07-30-2017, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I would have loved to have at least 22 episodes in each season

icon by Daggi
Old 07-31-2017, 12:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I agree - think how much more we could've seen of the characters and their stories
Old 07-31-2017, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
22 episodes certain would have a way of sorting out all those meticulous details left dangling within the 12-13 count episodes.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 07-31-2017, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
22 episodes certain would have a way of sorting out all those meticulous details left dangling within the 12-13 count episodes.
not to mention all those sexy scenes between Brian and Justin which would have came along

icon by Daggi
Old 08-01-2017, 02:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
not to mention all those sexy scenes between Brian and Justin which would have came along
Oh yes they could've fit in so many more of them I'm sure none of us would've complained about it
Old 08-01-2017, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
The Pink Posse story line was a waist of time. I'd much rather have had more scenes of Brian and Justin enjoying each other's company more than witnessing that plot monstrosity.
I agree, but...if not for that, we wouldn't have this....

https://youtu.be/tKWojkf-_1E
Old 08-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I agree, but...if not for that, we wouldn't have this....

https://youtu.be/tKWojkf-_1E
True, one of the hottest sex scene
Closed Thread   Post New Thread