Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2017, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

What is Debbie holding? I can't tell if it's a wig or a stuffed animal.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I guess its both a bear with a wig

I wonder if those twin Teddies are from Build a Bear

icon by Daggi
Old 07-05-2017, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

It's a stuffed animal with human-like features, with unprecedented style scheme.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 07-29-2017, 06:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ok so being new here I am asking questions about season 4 now What did people think about Justin joining the pink posse? I know I have seen some interviews where Randy said he thought it was out of character but tried to just put himself in the role and play it. What did others think about it?
Old 07-29-2017, 07:10 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Ok so being new here I am asking questions about season 4 now What did people think about Justin joining the pink posse? I know I have seen some interviews where Randy said he thought it was out of character but tried to just put himself in the role and play it. What did others think about it?
Yea, Randy was not at all happy with this.
I think it was bit ooc how far Justin went with Cody, I dont think he had such aggresivity in himself and he would let himself be so manipulated by Cody to do all those things. I think he was more mature than that. But on the other hand it showed that he was not fully healed from his traumatic experience, wnich is true, he did not seek much professional psychological help after he was bashed so he had to find other venues to deal with his issues.
I in the end it showed connection between B and J on another lever and how much Brian cared, wnich I liked.
Old 07-29-2017, 07:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Yea, Randy was not at all happy with this.
I think it was bit ooc how far Justin went with Cody, I dont think he had such aggresivity in himself and he would let himself be so manipulated by Cody to do all those things. I think he was more mature than that. But on the other hand it showed that he was not fully healed from his traumatic experience, wnich is true, he did not seek much professional psychological help after he was bashed so he had to find other venues to deal with his issues.
I in the end it showed connection between B and J on another lever and how much Brian cared, wnich I liked.
I didn't like the name the pink posse either - sounded weird to me.

I think it was meant to show that these things can hold onto you for a long time and can come up when you least expect it and it can still affect you years later.

As per usual as well Brian was very supportive and knew that although he didn't agree with it Justin had to try and work his way through the anger and feelings he still felt from the bashing. And he said his hair cut was hot
Old 07-29-2017, 07:31 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I didn't like the name the pink posse either - sounded weird to me.

I think it was meant to show that these things can hold onto you for a long time and can come up when you least expect it and it can still affect you years later.

As per usual as well Brian was very supportive and knew that although he didn't agree with it Justin had to try and work his way through the anger and feelings he still felt from the bashing. And he said his hair cut was hot
Yeh, thats was funny how he commented on his hair, although I think he preferred Justin with longer hair.
And Brian really treated Justin as adult, gave him all advice he could but in the end left him freedo, to do what he wants. Unconditional love
Old 07-29-2017, 07:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yeh, thats was funny how he commented on his hair, although I think he preferred Justin with longer hair.
And Brian really treated Justin as adult, gave him all advice he could but in the end left him freedo, to do what he wants. Unconditional love
I think most of us liked it a bit longer but I could be wrong I liked it a little longer I think . Yeah Brian tried to talk to him and say this is not ok but he knew he couldn't stop him and he had to do it his way - unconditional love
Old 07-29-2017, 08:02 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think most of us liked it a bit longer but I could be wrong I liked it a little longer I think . Yeah Brian tried to talk to him and say this is not ok but he knew he couldn't stop him and he had to do it his way - unconditional love
His mother was certainly devastated with his hair cut.
Old 07-29-2017, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

The Pink Posse story line was a waist of time. I'd much rather have had more scenes of Brian and Justin enjoying each other's company more than witnessing that plot monstrosity.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 07-29-2017, 09:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
The Pink Posse story line was a waist of time. I'd much rather have had more scenes of Brian and Justin enjoying each other's company more than witnessing that plot monstrosity.
That would've been nice indeed - that's what we watched for - their relationship not all that revenge stuff and fighting and stuff
Old 07-29-2017, 09:20 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Haha, yes, that would be perfect, but Cowlip never would give it to Brian and Justin, especially not in s4 and 5, it was one torture after another
Old 07-29-2017, 09:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Haha, yes, that would be perfect, but Cowlip never would give it to Brian and Justin, especially not in s4 and 5, it was one torture after another
I'm not a fan of the pink posse storyline but I do like near the ending where they go on the bike ride and Brian sees Justin in his mind on the side of the road as the person encouraging him - I think it shows how much Justin has come to mean to him. i also like how Brian asks Justin to move in
Old 07-29-2017, 09:28 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'm not a fan of the pink posse storyline but I do like near the ending where they go on the bike ride and Brian sees Justin in his mind on the side of the road as the person encouraging him - I think it shows how much Justin has come to mean to him. i also like how Brian asks Justin to move in
Yes there are some good points, or when Justin helps Brian with his sexual performance
But in general they dont a quiet moment to enjoy each other company
Old 07-30-2017, 05:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yes there are some good points, or when Justin helps Brian with his sexual performance
But in general they dont a quiet moment to enjoy each other company
Yeah that was good and Brian had helped Justin after the bashing so it was nice Justin could help him now. Brian even drank the Chinese tea LOL and I like how when Brian gets better he goes straight to Justin - he doesn't want anyone else first - just his partner .

I like how they use the word partner more as Justin says a few times we're partners and Brian agrees with him He's more open with Justin about accepting what he is to him
Closed Thread   Post New Thread