Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
They used plenty of tongue throughout the seasons.
They did. But the camera movements were sooo fast. I barely could see them everytime I watched it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star11 (View Post)
Very astute observation! You must be right.

Do you have a list of which episodes? We should gather the gifs in one place. YUM!
We could make a thread for tongue sightings
I wish I could. But I'm on my phone now. And a haven't collect the gifs with tongue-kissing, so I should get my laptop first. Maybe tonight, or tomorrow (It's morning here now).

As I remember... 3, no it's 4 in season 1 (101, 112, 117, 122).
3 in season 2 (210, 215, 219).
2 in season 3 (311, 312).
2 in season 4 (403, 413).
I was incredibly fortunate to have worked with him. — I've a lot of respect for him. I LOVE talking to him. I think he more than anybody else. — He's somebody that I used to touch. — I’ve learned the most from Randy Harrison. He's wonderful to work with. — “I LOVE YOU” — He’s intense. He’s sillier and laughs more. He’s kinder. — Someone who looks like him, it’s hard to be that angry with. — It was about communicating with Gale Harold.
Old 10-11-2015, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GandyRonan (View Post)
Sometimes I do feel disgusted watching same-sex kissing, especially when they used tongue.

*Speechless*
Old 10-12-2015, 12:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

It happened sometimes.
Because I do think they have rights, to express what love is, for same-sex.

But it's still not common thing, knowing I'm straight too.
Doesn't mean I sometimes againts them. I NEVER DID

That's why I'm confused very often.
I was incredibly fortunate to have worked with him. — I've a lot of respect for him. I LOVE talking to him. I think he more than anybody else. — He's somebody that I used to touch. — I’ve learned the most from Randy Harrison. He's wonderful to work with. — “I LOVE YOU” — He’s intense. He’s sillier and laughs more. He’s kinder. — Someone who looks like him, it’s hard to be that angry with. — It was about communicating with Gale Harold.
Old 10-12-2015, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Somebody(ies), maybe lot, will barely see that. And that's the reason why I never feel disgusted watching their kissing over and over again. Sometimes I do feel disgusted watching same-sex kissing, especially when they used tongue. Because in QAF especially B/J scene, they did lot of tongue kiss, but we barely see it... so it didn't feel wet, althou actually IT DID. That what makes it HOT. You know what I mean, right? I don't know how to explain this.
I think these statements are very confusing. I mean, you have a right to feel how you feel, but I don't understand, because you make a lot of gifs and have watched the series many times, which show the contrary.
Old 10-12-2015, 09:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

In PINK-colored words, it means QAF (and a little, a few other gay-genre series/movies).

In BLUE-colored words, I meant feel disgusted by gay scenes from OUT of QAF (or the other few gay series/movies I fully watched).

That't why, honey, I gave my last words on that post, "I don't know how to explain this."
Old 10-12-2015, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess I'm just comfortable around affection from any gender.

But…

Old 10-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Too much affection from and for both
Old 10-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

there is nothing to be disgusted if the feelings are true and honest

icon by Daggi
Old 10-13-2015, 01:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

That's why I don't and didn't feel disgusted here, I meant watching QAF.
Because it's story is true, and honest. That's why I love the whole series
Old 10-13-2015, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I understand. One thing I really believe is…some people, although they say their okay with same-sex relationships are fine, but don't want to see it.

Anyway…I don't think that's the case with you now, but you probably were in the beginning.
Old 10-13-2015, 06:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yup! Maybe it's still the beginning.
But actually I started when I was 15 (and I was scared, to learn why are they different, and what's the reasons). It had been 4 years ago, thou.

But people are different, right?
Even my arguments are different from others

Old 10-13-2015, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think you were just expressing yourself in a different way.
Old 10-13-2015, 08:37 AM
Addicted Fan

I love red on Justin!
Old 10-13-2015, 08:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love both in red. I love red
Old 10-13-2015, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like both in red too! Yes…it's from S1…but we're allowed to go down.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread