Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2018, 06:14 AM
Extreme Fan

It seems like Brian always answers the door when he's in the middle of doing it with someone. Like??

That's true about not always sex outside of the house. I think maybe he was just pissed off that all of the places were shut down and it was an act of defiance more than anything. Although he was really adamant haha.

So my thoughts on the last episode of season three:

We love Brian. He really is a good guy. He sacrificed everything he had to help out his family and friends and community. That was a really big thing to do. And in the process of doing that, he also got justice for Jason Kemp. Not everyone would do that but Brian did. I love when Justin came to his loft and he found out. It was very sweet!!

Ted hitting rock bottom was so hard to watch. When you realize it was him in that video. It was sickening, which is what he must have felt like. But it's what he needed to make him realize he needed help. Good on him that he checked himself into rehab.

Hunter's mother creeps me out. I love how it turns out that Michael is the one willing to do anything to protect Hunter, he really grew to love him. Ben didn't even think about running away. It was a majorly risky thing to do but the right thing to do I think.

I love the scene at the end of the episode where everyone is dancing and partying on the street. It was so happy and fun!! And Debbie's line to Emmett about mourning the loses and celebrating the victories was amazing. And so true!!
Old 05-29-2018, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Michale and Hunter... honestly, as bad as it sounds, I'm on Michales side here.. Hunter acted like the biggest brat of the world and it seemed the only thing he wanted at the beginning was money and being left alone.. so I can't blame Michale for not wanting a stranger in his home, were you have to be afraid that he steals everything that is not built in.. but they luckily found together. Kudos to Ben for not giving up on him.

icon by Daggi
Old 05-29-2018, 06:42 AM
Extreme Fan

I mean, yeah of course you need to be careful. Ben may have been a bit too trusting. It just makes me laugh how Michael freaks out completely at first. But then ends up caring for him and being so protective over him.
Old 05-29-2018, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I mean, yeah of course you need to be careful. Ben may have been a bit too trusting. It just makes me laugh how Michael freaks out completely at first. But then ends up caring for him and being so protective over him.
that was really great. he started to see the kid in him and when he learned what happened to him with his mom, he just had to protect him

with staying at home for sex.. I guess it is a huge difference, if you are staying at home because you want to, or because someone tells you to do so, and takes away your freedom.. no matter if gay or straight.. (I always wonder why they make such a big fuzz about being a priviledge to gay people to have sex everywhere, cause I know for sure that straight people are no saints either and doing all the same things or is that just in germany that way .. ) and if the one who takes away your freedom is someone you really start to hate, its even worse.. i guess that's what they wanted to show

icon by Daggi
Old 06-06-2018, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Ok - some thoughts

Michael - he was so annoying at times with regards to Hunter. Hunter needed help but Michael just saw him as a male *** off the street and didn't want to help. He could've been more helpful - I mean he eventually came around but it took a while.

Hunter - he just wanted love and he certainly didn't get it at home - his horrible mother didn't deserve him. I'm glad he found Ben and Ben could be the support he needed and understand him.

Brian - he didn't always want sex outside - I mean he was asking tricks to his house in season one and there were times Lindsay saw men walking out of the bedroom when she brought Gus over in the morning. He even had men in the house after he broke up with Justin trying to recreate his time with Justin so I don't know why there is an issue with sex in the house. Maybe he just didn't want to get stale?

Ted - dark, dark, dark - he was so amazing in those scenes - it must have been so hard to do those scenes and for Peter to work with him as well going through those scenes as well.

Stockwell - eww - I thought he was going to be gay as well And him and Brian's boss going to his house at night is just wrong - there's no way a boss would be going to someone's house at night to see them. And you're with Denise - why would you answer? - I don't know if I would
True, this is what I'm thinking. Everything he did he had to do it better than everyone else, and sex was no different.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 06-07-2018, 05:53 AM
Extreme Fan

And that's why we love Brian!!
Old 06-07-2018, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
And that's why we love Brian!!
of course that is the reason and I can think of so many more reasons

icon by Daggi
Old 06-07-2018, 11:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
of course that is the reason and I can think of so many more reasons
I could be here all day listing the reasons I love Brian!!
Old 06-07-2018, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I could be here all day listing the reasons I love Brian!!
we could do that in our next ABC

icon by Daggi
Old 06-07-2018, 12:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
we could do that in our next ABC
Oh yes please!!
Old 06-08-2018, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Oh yes please!!
we just have to remember

icon by Daggi
Old 06-08-2018, 06:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
we just have to remember
Old 06-13-2018, 01:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Oh yes please!!
I'm making sure we do

icon by Daggi
Old 06-14-2018, 03:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
that was really great. he started to see the kid in him and when he learned what happened to him with his mom, he just had to protect him

with staying at home for sex.. I guess it is a huge difference, if you are staying at home because you want to, or because someone tells you to do so, and takes away your freedom.. no matter if gay or straight.. (I always wonder why they make such a big fuzz about being a priviledge to gay people to have sex everywhere, cause I know for sure that straight people are no saints either and doing all the same things or is that just in germany that way .. ) and if the one who takes away your freedom is someone you really start to hate, its even worse.. i guess that's what they wanted to show

That's true Daggi When your freedoms are taken away it does make a difference indeed. I do think straight people do have sex in weird or public places as well so you're right again Daggi - who knows why people make a fuss about these things
Old 06-14-2018, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
That's true Daggi When your freedoms are taken away it does make a difference indeed. I do think straight people do have sex in weird or public places as well so you're right again Daggi - who knows why people make a fuss about these things
I guess we never will

icon by Daggi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread