Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2017, 05:14 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
He did seem very skinny in the first season and maybe he had no food - the life of an actor seems to be a very hard one
Yeah, probably its truth, i know in one interview he even said he had like one dollar before the audition for qaf and was already planning to leave LA as he could not find suitable paying job there
Old 08-26-2017, 05:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Yeah, probably its truth, i know in one interview he even said he had like one dollar before the audition for qaf and was already planning to leave LA as he could not find suitable paying job there
Must be a very hard field to get into - there are so many people trying for the same thing
Old 08-26-2017, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I like skinny guys, too. Gale definitely wasn't too skinny for my liking in the pilot episode, but you can see as time went on & things became more involved on the show that he really began looking more filled-out in terms of his muscles, pecs, and his chest area. He always looked GOOD on the show.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 08-26-2017, 11:10 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
I like skinny guys, too. Gale definitely wasn't too skinny for my liking in the pilot episode, but you can see as time went on & things became more involved on the show that he really began looking more filled-out in terms of his muscles, pecs, and his chest area. He always looked GOOD on the show.
Yeah, I have the same taste in guys It was ennifer who said in s1 Brian is too skinny, but mothers do that
I also read somewhere he has speacial trainer to get more filled for s5 after the cancer arc for which he again lost some weight.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like tall, lean guys too. My sister used to tease me because I thought guys in skinny jeans were cute.

I'm not a fan of big muscles. I like how runners look.

Brian just was so sexy. This is going to sound strange, but vulnerable, angry, hurt Brian was incredibly sexy too. It was like he was finally showing some healthy emotion, even though it was negative.

One of the things that bothered me, was when Justin shows up at the loft and Brian is watching the movie, he looks really condescending at Brian. Almost like he shouldn't have been there, when Justin barged into his home without knocking first.

Old 08-27-2017, 05:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

He might've been a bit - he was coming to see him about paying his fees wasn't he and to say he couldn't accept it - maybe he was like just let me go and don't do things for me cause he was so into the violin player

But Brian was above that and said a deal's a deal - he really was such a sweetheart deep down and I don't know why his friends kept trying to push him back into his box all the time.
Old 08-27-2017, 05:41 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Interesting that you saw it like that, I actually never interpreted Justins look or expression as condescending.
For me there was nothing wrong with it, it seemed like he wanted just to keep a distance which was logical because they were broken up and sometimes you need to put certain boundary to protect yourself especially when the feelings are fresh. Also it might not have been comfortable to other person if he tried to approach him more.
Old 08-27-2017, 05:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Interesting that you saw it like that, I actually never interpreted Justins look or expression as condescending.
For me there was nothing wrong with it, it seemed like he wanted just to keep a distance which was logical because they were broken up and sometimes you need to put certain boundary to protect yourself especially when the feelings are fresh. Also it might not have been comfortable to other person if he tried to approach him more.
Yeah I can see that too Sia - especially seeing Brian sitting there alone watching a western - it might not have been something that Justin was very used to seeing really.
Old 08-27-2017, 05:58 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah I can see that too Sia - especially seeing Brian sitting there alone watching a western - it might not have been something that Justin was very used to seeing really.
Yeah, i think he rather did not know what to do or how to be natural, it was not easy situation for either of them.
Old 08-27-2017, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I thought vulnerable Brian was pretty sexy, too. Always appealing when a guy shows emotion, IMO.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 08-27-2017, 06:20 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I thought vulnerable Brian was pretty sexy, too. Always appealing when a guy shows emotion, IMO.
I love Brian in any shape or form but vulnerable Brian was really sexy. That was acrually what made him so attractive. So hot and gorgeous, body of god but so sensitive and insecure on inside.
Old 08-27-2017, 06:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
yeah i agree - especially Brian as we saw him try and be tough and hard and everything all the time - so to see him sitting there all alone and saying there's no-one else here and he's so upset over Justin leaving - it's sad and vulnerable and lonely
Old 08-27-2017, 06:26 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
yeah i agree - especially Brian as we saw him try and be tough and hard and everything all the time - so to see him sitting there all alone and saying there's no-one else here and he's so upset over Justin leaving - it's sad and vulnerable and lonely
Yeah and it also shows how much he loves Justin, so in certain scene that scene is very romantic and optimistic because it means how deep his feelings were.
Old 08-27-2017, 07:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yeah and it also shows how much he loves Justin, so in certain scene that scene is very romantic and optimistic because it means how deep his feelings were.
Yeah - he even has the computer boxed up for him to take because he loves him so much he wants him to have it and says it's his as he bought it for him
Old 08-27-2017, 07:28 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah - he even has the computer boxed up for him to take because he loves him so much he wants him to have it and says it's his as he bought it for him
Yeah and Justin was really suprised
Probably before he had real doubts if Brian loves him rather than is him with for physical pleasure.
He forget how to read him completely.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread