Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think for once I admired michael's decision
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 05-11-2007, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikaterini (View Post)
As for Michael running away: Yes, we do that, but I think that somebody really should have stopped him there.
I don't think anyone would be able to do that, trying to reason with him. He switched to parental mode and he desperately wanted to protect the kid. In his mind it was the only solution to accomplish it.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

to him there was no other way
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 05-12-2007, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Why do you think Ben invited Hunter into his and Michael's household in first place?
Old 05-12-2007, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he felt sorry for him
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-03-2007, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

How about we continue this discussion guys?
What did you think about Ben's decision?
Old 06-03-2007, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

to have hunter stay with them?

I thought he was trying to help and it was noble of him.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-18-2007, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

So i just started season 3, two episodes in and its totally breaking my BJ-living heart so far.

Please someone tell me i wont have to put up with Ethan much longer? I dont want to be spoiled but its kind of obvious Ethan will be short lived, i just want to know around when he disappears.

I knew brian was the one who paid for the tuition and glad Justin figured it out straight away too. And then he gave the computer to him aswell. Aww.

Also loved that Daphne didnt seem so happy about Ethan either. Yay for Daphne, i've always loved her.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Please someone tell me i wont have to put up with Ethan much longer?
You won't have to put up with Ethan much longer.

Old 07-18-2007, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

lol. Now thats a relief!! I need BJ to just get back together already!
Old 07-18-2007, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they will
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Yay Ian...i mean Ethan is gone!!! Those episodes were very painful to watch though. I had to totally forward through all his stuff.

I do think Brian took Justin back so easily though. In a way i know its because it proves how much he needs him but still kind of wished Justin had a little bit of a harder time. But i was glad Justin realised the mistake he made. But on the other hand nothing has changed once again and I thought the point of the whole Ian thing was to show that Justin needs more than to just be the guy Brian sleeps with more than once. I dont know that going back to the same arrangement is smart.

Also i totally f-ing love Daphne. She is the awesomest. I loved how in every scene she was in during the whole Ian thing she kept bringing up Brian and defending him and totally didnt like Ian.

Umm Justin's hair is way too long. When is he going to cut it already.

Gale is totally beautiful.

FYI am upto 3x09, what with the seasons being much shorter i should get through them pretty quickly.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Umm Justin's hair is way too long. When is he going to cut it already.
I think you're the first one to say that I personally like his season 3 hair the best
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

oh yeah--s3 Justin's hair is complete love
Old 07-19-2007, 03:56 AM
Extreme Fan

I loved his S3 hairdo too and I moaned the loss when he cut it *sniff*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~ (View Post)
But on the other hand nothing has changed once again and I thought the point of the whole Ian thing was to show that Justin needs more than to just be the guy Brian sleeps with more than once. I dont know that going back to the same arrangement is smart.
The point of the break-up was that it helped Justin to realize what he really wanted. Not those empty promises of love Ethan used to make, not meaningless romance or rings. So a lot of things changed. Brian and Justin are very secure about their feelings for each other. Justin is fine with Brian the way he is and Brian 'admitted' (in his own words of course) that he was hurt and missed Justin.

I personally didn't mind them going back to their arrangement because their sexual liberty was always something I loved about their relationship .

Icon by Carmen
Who says love is an easy ride - General Motors?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread