Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

I know how you feel, I just rewatched it this past weekend
Old 05-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

It never gets tiring, right? I watched that arc so many times already and still I love it and it touches me every time I rewatch.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

it's becase there are so many emotions involved,and you can't ignore how BJ are both struggeling here.I love Jennifer's role in that arc too
Old 05-19-2010, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love when she goes to the loft and finds him naked and he doesn't even hurry to cover himself
Old 05-19-2010, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

aww
it's really a great scene.I love both of them here.
I adore Jenniffer when she says help him be thouched
Old 05-19-2010, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

That scene is so intense. It hurts to see Jennifer so desperately in search of help and from the person she would never want to ask.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But I love that she was able to recognize that Brian could help Justin.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 05-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

and I love her for her determination (it runs in the family,I guess ) I also love "Mrs.Taylor/Jenniffer".
Old 05-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Jennifer is a really brave and strong woman. It's not easy to admit that you made mistake - especially since she was just trying to protect her son from more pain.

To ask for help isn't so easy and to ask the person for help you cutted out and blamed is even harder.

"You're the one he trusts" - I am sure it hurts her a lot that she, as Justins mother, isn't able to help him and I am also sure it hurts a lot that he can't let her touch him. I mean, imagine that - your child (your baby) is hurt and all you want to do is to hold him and to make him feel better, but he doesn't let you. You're totally helpless. That must be horrible.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 05-20-2010, 03:49 AM
Elite Fan

she's really so conflicted here,but she knows it's something she needs to do for Justin,because Brian was the only one who could help at that point.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Steffi you said it perfectly I think that part about the trust is so real. Children should trust their parents over anyone else, but Justin trusts Brian over Jennifer, feels he's what he needs to recover, wants to be with him. I'm really sad when Justin pushes Jennifer away in one of his outbursts. As you said, a mother would want nothing more than hug their son in such situation, but she can't because he can't let him. It's very sad. She was very strong and brave and showed how much she loved Justin when she went to Brian for help, after having blamed him and asked him to stay away.

Speaking of Jennifer and S2, I really love that moment during the Pride when Justin goes to her and she tells him she's proud of him and holds his hand. It's a moment that touches me a lot every time I watch it.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

O yes, the pride moment... that was so great.

"I'm proud of you, Justin."
"I'm proud of you, too, mom."

And the handholding and... it's so beautiful.
And she seemed to thankful and relieved that her babyboy was better... I mean, the pride... i mean there are thousands of people - imagine 201-Justin in that situation. And now he's walking with her.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 05-20-2010, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

it's a very meaningful moment. I love Brian pushes him to go to the Pride and then tells him to walk with Jennifer.

Do we want to talk about Michael at Pride? He made a pretty woman
Old 05-20-2010, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

I love how Jennifer walks with Justin on Pride,especialy after he saw Chris Hobs again.I love that Brian encourged him to do that,as you said,Manu.I think it was a proud moment for Justin and Jennifer,because they proved that love is really stronger than hate.

omg,Michael was so funny,I have to say that each time I rewatch that ep (which is one of my fav )I'm always like "go,Michael" ,when he kisses his boss
Old 05-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad he marched with his mother, like Jennifer and Justin, especially because Debbie really wanted it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread