Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Like he just can't wait to kiss him
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

aw,that is so beautiful.I love that kiss.Brian can't wait to kiss Justin too...
Old 03-22-2010, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
I love how Justin runs to Brian to kiss him
Me, too...
That is so cute, adorable, sweet.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 03-22-2010, 03:34 AM
Elite Fan

I realy love that kiss,especialy after Justin set the rule of not kissing another guy on the mouth...that little devil knew what he was talking about,beccause this is such a meaningfull BJ kiss,imo.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Most of their kisses were meaningful. But there was definitely something special in seeing them kiss in those first episodes after the rules, because we know the kiss is something they only share with each other.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, at least for Brian

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 03-22-2010, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, I know, Justin didn't follow the rule for long
Old 03-22-2010, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

...and not Brian.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder how many people expected Justin to be the one who would mess up with the rules.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't excpect him to break the rules,but it was more likely he would because he was young(er)and maybe wanted more,even though Brian was the love of his life.
when he kissed that virgin at the party he was ppbly aware of the fact he's breaking his own rule,but he went along with it anyway.
who knows how things would turn out if it wasn't for the sniffing game...
Old 03-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have to say I didn't like that he didn't say anything about kissing that guy, he didn't try to explain why he did it, nothing. Brian found out he had broken the rules but Justin just went on like he hadn't.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I have to say I didn't like that he didn't say anything about kissing that guy, he didn't try to explain why he did it, nothing. Brian found out he had broken the rules but Justin just went on like he hadn't.
Sometimes if you don't admit that you did something wrong you can pretend that it didn't happened.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-22-2010, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

pretending something didn't happened wasn't the most affective tactics Justin used this time,because Brian was obviously onto him...
(you kissed him)
Old 03-23-2010, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
I wonder how many people expected Justin to be the one who would mess up with the rules.
I did...

This whole rule-stuff was so forced in Season 2. I always had the impression that Justin was just ****ing around because they had the rules, but not because he wanted to. And that is the difference between B and J for me in Season 2, and one of the reasons why it doesn't work.

Later ... Justin barely **** around - at least what we see and know, especially in Season 3 and 4.

But in Season 2 Justin also just wanted to be with Brian - and he told him in 208 - but Brian told him to have fun, to **** around. And that is something I never liked. If Justin would have been the one who wanted to **** around, fine, but he never was.

Steffi
Old 03-23-2010, 04:39 AM
Loyal Fan

I also love this scene, I think their playfulness is very cute and it shows how in tune they are. The fact that Jennifer is so oblivious to their antics, is so funny. This scene also prove why we all love Jennifer.

I think Justin set the "no kissing" because he needed to feel there is something that the tricks don't share, something that only he gets from Brian. He did thought about the rules just before he kissed that college boy.

It was not necessary for Justin to explain, after Brian "sniffed" it out, as Justin's eyes says it all. BJ's communication does not only consists of words, they have non-verbal communication as well. I can't see BJ having lengthy discussions about things like that.