Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2018, 01:50 PM
  #136
Fan Forum Hero

 
SojournHeart11's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 50,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
It was so emotionally heavy. A lot between them was unspoken but I think they both understood what the other was feeling.

Brian continuing to carry that bloody scarf is so haunting.

And the "You should've been there" punches you right in the heart.
Intense.
__________________
A word of advice, my sweet Emmett - mourn the losses because they are many.
But celebrate the victories because they are few.
~ Debbie Novotny

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 01:56 PM
  #137
Extreme Fan
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,956
Opinion: Brian's hair is too short in this season.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:29 PM
  #138
Extreme Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2,204
You know, I actually didn't mind the short look on him. I liked it. But, floppy haired Brian wins ultimately.
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 06:18 PM
  #139
Extreme Fan
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,956
When you say floppy haired, which season are you referring to? 3's spikey hair is my fave. But I will say s5's longer hair has really grown on me.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 06:47 AM
  #140
Extreme Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
When you say floppy haired, which season are you referring to? 3's spikey hair is my fave. But I will say s5's longer hair has really grown on me.
I don't know if floppy is right, although it was in five. Which--it did look nice there. Season three is good too though. Ahh it's Brian, he looks good always
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 08:49 AM
  #141
Extreme Fan
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I don't know if floppy is right, although it was in five. Which--it did look nice there. Season three is good too though. Ahh it's Brian, he looks good always
So what's your fave? And yeah, when you said floppy I was assuming you meant longer.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:36 PM
  #142
Dedicated Fan
 
Dlyn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 573
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
So what's your fave? And yeah, when you said floppy I was assuming you meant longer.
My fave Brian hair is just like it was in the Lover’s Spit scene. I love his hair on the longer side and if he does have the beard I like that short (though cleanshaven is best to me).

And fave Justin hair has to be the same early season 3 before he cut it. Jennifer was right his hair was beautiful long!!
Dlyn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:44 PM
  #143
Extreme Fan
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
My fave Brian hair is just like it was in the Lover’s Spit scene. I love his hair on the longer side and if he does have the beard I like that short (though cleanshaven is best to me).

And fave Justin hair has to be the same early season 3 before he cut it. Jennifer was right his hair was beautiful long!!
YES. I love the spiked up/longer hair of season 3 - he is totally at his most beautiful in the "Lover's Spit" scene. Yes, yes yessssss.

You're talking about Gale with the beard though, right? Cause Brian's always clean shaven? I've never liked beards, myself, but.... Well, y'know.

Agree, I think Justin's at his best in that scene where him, Brian and Hunter are about to start interrogating that crooked cop at the bar. It was pretty beautiful long, but Brian doesn't seem to mind when it gets cut off.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 01:49 PM
  #144
Extreme Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
So what's your fave? And yeah, when you said floppy I was assuming you meant longer.
I don't knoooooooooooooow It's so hard to pick a favourite Brian hair because he looks good with them all.

Justin however....

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but I love his floppy angel hair.
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 02:43 PM
  #145
Extreme Fan
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I don't knoooooooooooooow It's so hard to pick a favourite Brian hair because he looks good with them all.

Justin however....

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but I love his floppy angel hair.
Lol, no WAY!! You don't say.

And true, it's pretty much impossible to make Brian look bad...
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 10:57 AM
  #146
Fan Forum Hero

 
SojournHeart11's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 50,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I don't knoooooooooooooow It's so hard to pick a favourite Brian hair because he looks good with them all.

Justin however....

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but I love his floppy angel hair.
Hair could put Red Bull to shame, because it's really got wings.
__________________
A word of advice, my sweet Emmett - mourn the losses because they are many.
But celebrate the victories because they are few.
~ Debbie Novotny

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:15 AM
  #147
Extreme Fan
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Hair could put Red Bull to shame, because it's really got wings.
Sounds like one of Mr. Kinney's marketing campaigns.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:30 AM
  #148
Fan Forum Hero

 
SojournHeart11's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 50,013
Brian owes me then.
__________________
A word of advice, my sweet Emmett - mourn the losses because they are many.
But celebrate the victories because they are few.
~ Debbie Novotny

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 06:41 AM
  #149
Extreme Fan
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2,204
Quote:
Lol, no WAY!! You don't say.

And true, it's pretty much impossible to make Brian look bad...
Yeah, I don't like to talk about it often....

Quote:
Hair could put Red Bull to shame, because it's really got wings.
You win, Denise, that was awesome
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 02:54 PM
  #150
Extreme Fan
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Yeah, I don't like to talk about it often....



You win, Denise, that was awesome
It's the first time I've heard of it, really.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
discussion, queer as folk


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:39 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST