Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2018, 02:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
It's the first time I've heard of it, really.
Yeah, you better mark it down, I'm probably not gonna say it again.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can we talk about the scene where Justin comes home late after working with Michael on the comic book?? I just love how Brian is waiting up for him ~ seems like he wants Justin that night and not a random trick. Then how he asks him to “come over here”.....I just love how Brian kisses him in this scene. It is just so slow and tender~ mmmmm... any thoughts?
Old 09-22-2018, 08:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes, that was so cute and sweet.

Although--he does act like a brat who wants attention afterwards in the way that he gets mad.
Old 09-22-2018, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

I remember Brian saying "Come over here", but only from a fanvid I've watched a hundred times. Haha. I'll have to rewatch that scene. Do you know the episode number?

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 09-22-2018, 10:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I remember Brian saying "Come over here", but only from a fanvid I've watched a hundred times. Haha. I'll have to rewatch that scene. Do you know the episode number?
215~ it’s about 14 minutes in....
Old 09-24-2018, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
Can we talk about the scene where Justin comes home late after working with Michael on the comic book?? I just love how Brian is waiting up for him ~ seems like he wants Justin that night and not a random trick. Then how he asks him to “come over here”.....I just love how Brian kisses him in this scene. It is just so slow and tender~ mmmmm... any thoughts?
Thanks, that was totally worth watching on its own. I love that scene! It's obvious Brian is jealous and has missed him. And when he hangs up on Mikey when he calls haha And Justin says, "That was important!" and Brian's like "So are my hot and sexy kisses, dammit!" (I'm paraphrasing ) But yes, they were totally sweet and tender and it was like Brian was trying to remind him of who the main man in his life was. I also get the impression that it's one of the only nights they don't do it, based on Brian's reaction to Justin falling asleep.

I LOVE this episode, in general. I love the lesbians trying to do the attic renovation and the "It's a snap!" lady. Ahh, it's so good!!

Old 09-24-2018, 07:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Thanks, that was totally worth watching on its own. I love that scene! It's obvious Brian is jealous and has missed him. And when he hangs up on Mikey when he calls haha And Justin says, "That was important!" and Brian's like "So are my hot and sexy kisses, dammit!" (I'm paraphrasing ) But yes, they were totally sweet and tender and it was like Brian was trying to remind him of who the main man in his life was. I also get the impression that it's one of the only nights they don't do it, based on Brian's reaction to Justin falling asleep.

I LOVE this episode, in general. I love the lesbians trying to do the attic renovation and the "It's a snap!" lady. Ahh, it's so good!!
It’s good, right? And yes, I love when Brian says “so is this” (important)... and gives him a little kiss and then Justin is gone and they start making out again. And you are right, Brian didn’t get his happy ending...but how lucky was Justin getting all of those kisses down his back?? Ahh. And I bet they woke each other up in the morning
Old 09-25-2018, 06:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I love that. Brian is just like nope, kissing is more important. And then Justin falls asleep oops
Old 09-25-2018, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
It’s good, right? And yes, I love when Brian says “so is this” (important)... and gives him a little kiss and then Justin is gone and they start making out again. And you are right, Brian didn’t get his happy ending...but how lucky was Justin getting all of those kisses down his back?? Ahh. And I bet they woke each other up in the morning

You'd have to be pretty damn exhausted to fall asleep with Brian kissing you. I do love how Brian seduced him over to the bed when Justin was all excited about his project. And yeah, argh, lucky Justin/Randy getting those kisses down his back, indeed. And haha, you're probably right, Brian's gratification was just delayed a few hours.

Old 09-25-2018, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Yeah, Justin was pretty finished for the evening.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 09-25-2018, 06:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Well, I guess the morning was fun after all.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

The times he was carrying out fatherly duties was when he was at his sweetest (imo) because there is something so endearing about a man holding onto his child. So sweet. He always wanted to be there for Gus, even though he wasn't considered to be a central figure for such, but somehow he still was. Always stepping off to let Mel and Lindsay parent, but wasn't too far from reach when needed.

Old 09-28-2018, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
The times he was carrying out fatherly duties was when he was at his sweetest (imo) because there is something so endearing about a man holding onto his child. So sweet. He always wanted to be there for Gus, even though he wasn't considered to be a central figure for such, but somehow he still was. Always stepping off to let Mel and Lindsay parent, but wasn't too far from reach when needed.
he cared much more for that little guy as he wanted to let everybody know.. and who couldn't have seen that..

icon by Daggi
Old 09-28-2018, 06:18 AM
Extreme Fan

He really did do a good job when taking care of Gus. It showed that he really cared Maybe he wasn't there as much but he cared.
Old 09-29-2018, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Brian cared deeply for Gus. It spoke volumes as to how deep he cared when he signed over the rights to Mel and Lindsay just to keep Guillaume from taking over. He did everything he could to keep Gus' guardianship from falling into what was potentially the wrong hands. Guillaume took care of Gus as if he were his own, but what he was doing with Lindsay was risky. If Lindsay and Guillaume had gotten caught faking this relationship, it would have ruined everything.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread