Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 2 Discussion #33 - Because we want the gang around for a long time!

Let's talk about the 2nd season!

Previous threads:

Season 2 Discussion #32 - Though the struggles were many they stayed connected like the family they were
Season 2 Discussion #31: Live in the now
http://www.fanforum.com/f87/season-2...eard-63096278/
Season 2 discussion #28: "Happy Pride, how is it going?"
Season 2 discussion #27: Every day is a new chance...
Season 2 discussion #26: Out of adverisity comes knowledge
Season 2 Discussion #25 - Because "You're only lost if you're alone"
Season 2 Discussion #24 - Because it was all about being proud!
Season 2 Discussion #23 - "Because you're free to do what you want to do"
Season 2 Discussion #22 - "Ho Ho Ho, Homophobia got to go"
Season 2 Discussion #21 - Because it was all about love!
Season 2 discussion #20: The first cut is the deepest
Season 2 Discussion #19 - It's a world of attractions!
Season 2 discussion #18: Because they had to keep moving on
Season 2 Discussion #17 - They were all looking for their dream!
Season 2 discussion #16: Through adversity they became stronger
Season 2 discussion #15: They all realized that some things change while some stay the same
Season 2 discussion #14: They don't need help with their exercises, but sometimes they do
Season 2 discussion #13 - Through thick and thin they were there for each other!
Season 2 discussion #12: They kept hoping it would get better
Season 2 Discussion #11 - They all needed to know when to ask for help
Season 2 discussion #10: They were all discovering the beauty and thorny side of love
Season 2 discussion #9: Comics, Websites, new lovers, old lovers, marriage... do you need more?
Season 2 Discussion #8 - It was a journey of self discovery!
Season 2 Discussion #7 - Because everyone created their own future!
Season 2 Discussion #6-Because They all had Dreams They Wanted to Follow!
Season 2 Discussion #5 - They were searching for love
Season 2 Discussion #4: Because they were trying to follow their own path
Season 2 Discussion #3: Bad decisions are part of their lives
Season 2 discussion #2: b/c it was time of transition
Season 2 discussion - The story continues!

“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 11-22-2013, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Well I finally finished watching episodes #211 & #212. They were great! #211 Of course Brian would win 2 tickets to "The White Party" in Miami. I was so glad when he asked Justin to go with him (looks like love ) & thought it was interesting Justin didn't ask before hand if he could go with Brian or who he was going with, especially knowing he had 2 tkts. Brian looked HOT in that tanning bed...uh minus the eyeball glasses. I could not stop laughing while he was talking to distraught Mel. Brian was so generous & wonderful for taking charge & making Linds & Mel's wedding day happen for them. It was touching watching him button Linds' ugly wedding dress for her. That kiss they shared was so affectionate & hearfelt. I didn't like that Linds was encouraging Brian to go the to White Party..& screw as many guys as possible. WHAT!!! Knowing Justin is the best thing that ever happened to Brian & that he really does love him, why the go "f as many guys as you can" speech? I expected more from her. Brian did look good dressed in all white though, didn't he? My, my, my. Truly, when doesn't he look good is the question. #212-I was shocked to hear Justin say to Brian that Ben is the hottest guy he's ever seen. Really?? What about your Brian? He's the hottest guy! The flashbacks of Brian & Ben getting it on was a surprise. I thought we'd just have to imagine what it was like & what they did to each other, but NOOOO! Thanks Cowlip Mikey was having a really hard time handling the news and I don't blame him at all. That's a lot to swallow That scene at the comic bookstore with Brian basically j Mikey off was unexpected. I was really at Brian. Ahole!! For goodness sake that's your bestfriend man!! There will never be another Michael who'll put up with all his s & still love him like that. I love that Michael is totally honest with Ben about his feelings for Brian & how Ben responds. "It's ok that you love him" That's deep! Priceless how Brian catches the bouquet at the White Party...(with his fine self) dressed in all white. um um um (sorry to write so much, as usual...these eps were really good)

"They say his f is legendary"~Michael (WOW! It's like that!!!!)

Last edited by keepinitreal; 11-22-2013 at 06:17 PM
Old 11-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Moderator Manager
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread!

Here are a few S2 pics to get started

Old 11-23-2013, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by admat97 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread!

Here are a few S2 pics to get started
I love how protective Brian is in that street scene .... and they just look soooo beautiful together!

And this is where Justin is freaking out in crowds one minute but then finds the courage to confront Bellweather the next because of what he wrote about Brian!

Also adore the pic where Justin tells Brian it's not his fault . Justin seems to be the only one capable of realising how traumatised Brian is by what happened and that he needs to be comforted and loved too. :

I have a very strong disliking for Deb when she calls Brian an hole for not going to visit Justin in hospital.

Oh, and Victoria, for some reason my DVD always gets stuck when it gets to THAT tanning scene! It's even sexy (only on Brian) that he has a sock line!!!!!

Can someone tell me which scene has Justin and Michael hugging - I can't get it at all.

Last edited by Zebbers; 11-23-2013 at 04:31 AM
Old 11-23-2013, 05:13 AM
Moderator Manager
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal (View Post)
i could not stop laughing while he was talking to distraught mel. brian was so generous & wonderful for taking charge & making linds & mel's wedding day happen for them. It was touching watching him button linds' ugly wedding dress for her. That kiss they shared was so affectionate & hearfelt. i didn't like that linds was encouraging brian to go the to white party..& screw as many guys as possible. What!!! Knowing justin is the best thing that ever happened to brian & that he really does love him, why the go "f As many guys as you can" speech? i expected more from her. Brian did look good dressed in all white though, didn't he? My, my, my. Truly, when doesn't he look good is the question. #212-i was shocked to hear justin say to brian that ben is the hottest guy he's ever seen. Really?? What about your brian? He's the hottest guy! the flashbacks of brian & ben getting it on was a surprise. I thought we'd just have to imagine what it was like & what they did to each other, but noooo! Thanks cowlip Mikey was having a really hard time handling the news and i don't blame him at all. That's a lot to swallow :d that scene at the comic bookstore with brian basically j Mikey off was unexpected. I was really At brian. ahole!! For goodness sake that's your bestfriend man!! There will never be another michael who'll put up with all his s & still love him like that. I love that michael is totally honest with ben about his feelings for brian & how ben responds. "it's ok that you love him" that's deep! priceless how brian catches the bouquet at the white party...(with his fine self) dressed in all white. Um um um (sorry to write so much, as usual...these eps were really good)

"they say his f Is legendary"~michael (wow! it's like that!!!!)

1. Mel was hysterically sobbing…puffy eyes, snot and everything!

2. I won't spoil, but she did s like this throughout the series…encouraging both in different ways.

3. Yeah…that was weird about Ben. Granted, he did have the best body and he was genuinely nice, which probably made him even better looking. Yeah…that may have helped, A LOT!

4. See? The J-off really DID happen…then the comment of now I know your secret identity…WTH Brian?

5. The catching of the bouquet at the White Party, happened exactly when Lins threw the wedding bouquet. I thought for sure that was a sign of things to come. Fo Real!!
Old 11-23-2013, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
[/b]

[ See? The J-off really DID happen…then the comment of now I know your secret identity…WTH Brian?
I'm still not convinced hun and I don't want Brian to have been that cruel to Mikey so I'm going with the much as Mikey wanted it, he pulled back before it was too late theory!
Old 11-23-2013, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

This is one of those scenes I'd like to sit down & discuss with Gale & Hal. One would think that after ALL those years gone by (15) & the volcano not being disturbed in that aggressive manner ..that once the friction & manipulation of the volcano started, there would be an eruption of sorts. Like there had to be some spillage. Right? Have I delivered that thought in a PG-13 kinda way? I wonder what the conversation would've been like if Ben had not been there with Michael when Brian let himself in Mikey's apartment. That conversation would have been so enlightening & revealing. So...while in the comic book store that night, did it finally,"count" or not? hmmm

I will be moving on with S2 this weekend and finishing up the season.

"You wanna know what's it's like?"~Brian
"I know you want it"~Brian

Last edited by keepinitreal; 11-23-2013 at 07:33 PM
Old 11-23-2013, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

OMG!!! Victoria... You are so funny.

But I would like to know that myself.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 11-23-2013, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This is one of those scenes I'd like to sit down & discuss with Gale & Hal. One would think that after ALL those years gone by (15) & the volcano not being disturbed in that aggressive manner ..that once the friction & manipulation of the volcano started, there would be an eruption of sorts. Like there had to be some spillage. Right? Have I delivered that thought in a PG-13 kinda way? I wonder what the conversation would've been like if Ben had not been there with Michael when Brian let himself in Mikey's apartment. That conversation would have been so enlightening & revealing. So...while in the comic book store that night, did if finally,"count" or not? hm

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Would you all stop it! I can't bear that Mikey might have had an involuntary reaction - it would just be toooooo cruel for Brian to do that! It's not what he's supposedly been waiting all these years for and I just want to hug Mikey forever if what you think happened - happened!:l:l:l
Old 11-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Would you all stop it! I can't bear that Mikey might have had an involuntary reaction - it would just be toooooo cruel for Brian to do that! It's not what he's supposedly been waiting all these years for and I just want to hug Mikey forever if what you think happened - happened!:l:l:l

Just sayin...
Old 11-23-2013, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Just sayin...
Well, dont!
Old 11-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Moderator Manager
MST Manager

Quote:
Just sayin...
And you have such a way with words!
Old 11-23-2013, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And you have such a way with words!
Old 11-23-2013, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Victoria- that's a good way to say it in a pg-13 manner
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 11-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
Victoria- that's a good way to say it in a pg-13 manner

Claudia-I believe that was a hard night for the both of them and everything just sorta came to a head..:..uh oh...I know...I know...go to my room I'm goin
Closed Thread   Post New Thread