Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 07:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Maybe he f***d up his lines several times, and it was a reminder for him.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That would probably make sense!
Old 11-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

I will be ordering ALL of Gale's movies to recieve in time for Christmas. I can't wait to wake up Christmas morning knowing Gale is downstairs waiting for me laying under my tree with a bow wrapped around him. I will be like a little girl on Christmas Eve waiting for morning to come. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. It will be long and hard ...the night I mean. hahahaha but as soon as sunrise comes I'm taking steps 3 at a time to get downstairs to that tree. After the day settles down, I will spend Christmas evening with Gale watching ALL of his movies. Oh what a day that will be.

"Wasn't sure you'd come"~Marvin Telson
"I always come when I say I'm going to"~Brian
Old 11-04-2013, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm... who knows what was happening
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 11-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still think it looks like a question mark...does anyone else see it?

Victoria: I guess that wouldn't work in my house on Christmas. But I can live vicariously through you!
Old 11-05-2013, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

OK Deborah, you can live vicariously through me then.

"A lot of things are not the same"~Brian
Old 11-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

So, I completed S2 again last night and noticed something I hadn't before. I don't know why, maybe because its dark, but it was really profound for me.

At the end of the scene in 220, where Brian says, "It's your call where you wanna be...you decide", he looks devastated, then turns his back and walks away. What I didn't notice before was, when he sits down and puts his head down into his left hand. I don't know why, but it made me tear up. Justin was the only one who could hurt him so much.

QAF 220 "Poor Hapless Victim Of A Love Bashing" 2 0 - YouTube

Last edited by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥; 11-05-2013 at 10:17 AM
Old 11-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

WOW! ok...WOW! I'd never noticed that before either. My eyes are all watery right now. Brian loved him so. Even all the while Brian is talking to him, very softly, he has his hands around Justin neck, so lovingly and strokes his face gently right before he walks away. Awww man.

"It's your call where you wanna be"~Brian
Old 11-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love this scene so much and it kills me how much Brian's hurting.

But I adore the "you love speech and how Brian's voice is reduced to a whisper when he says "you like to go to sleep with it still inside you" ...
Old 11-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)

But I adore the "you love speech and how Brian's voice is reduced to a whisper when he says "you like to go to sleep with it still inside you" ...
I know, right????
Old 11-05-2013, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I love the You love speech too. What was so ironic is that Brian's speech mirrors Justin's words that he told the therapist of loving . LOL How ironic that he would repeat Justin's words and he wasn't even at that appointment with them. Righ?
Old 11-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good point!

Thing is that the language is crude and blunt but Brian makes it sound so sensual - romantic even!
Old 11-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I kinda enjoyed Justin's little revelation to the therapist too!
Old 11-05-2013, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Good point!

Thing is that the language is crude and blunt but Brian makes it sound so sensual - romantic even!
It did sound romantic and sensual to me too. Brian was so calm during that whole scene and he really could've been nasty. The only thing a little nasty was when he said, "So what the ******** are you still doing here?" But he really wanted him to stay and ended the conversation with "It's your call where you wanna be". I wish he would have said, but I want you here with me...but what happened needed to happen.
Old 11-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know I had never noticed that and I've watched the show a ton of times by now...
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread