Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hi and welcome

yeah the first 2 epis in season 2 are sad
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-15-2007, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Just watched upto 2x07. Aww Brian finally saying he wants to come home to Justin. He cant quite say he loves him yet, even though he does, but he says it in his own way. And yay for Justin setting some rules of his own. These two are so cute.

I loved in 2x03 when Brian was helping Justin be in a crowd, in a later ep when everyone was at Debbie's and BJ were being all coupley.

Oh and now we have Ben who i had heard a lil about. In the first ep impression he's def better than David.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah brian shows his love through actions
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-16-2007, 04:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh and now we have Ben who i had heard a lil about. In the first ep impression he's def better than David.
Hopefully you'll like him. I don't think I've ever seen anyone not liking Zen Ben Especially in comparison with David
What did you think about everybody's reaction to him being HIV positive?
Old 07-16-2007, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

I just ended on the ep where he says he's HIV positive to Michael and then it ended so I guess i'll be seeing reactions tonight. The show is really addictive, i cant stop watching even though I watch really late at night and start to fall asleep but I dont want to.
Old 07-16-2007, 03:13 PM
Extreme Fan

I know exactly what you're talking about. When I started watching I wasn't able to stop either and one day the doorbell rang. It was my neighbor. He wanted to know what the hell I was doing all the time, because he always heard the music of the intro and I had to promise to turn down the volume I still wonder if he heard the guys panting and moaning through the walls

Icon by Carmen
Who says love is an easy ride - General Motors?

Last edited by CleverDevil; 07-16-2007 at 03:33 PM
Old 07-16-2007, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

o.O Your neighbor wanted to know that?! Heh, luckily, my neighbors never cared for that and they are actually from San Francisco.

Somehow I'm in the mood to watch some early S2 now. The heartbreaking episodes with Brian and Justin... *sobs*
Old 07-16-2007, 03:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikaterini (View Post)
o.O Your neighbor wanted to know that?! Heh, luckily, my neighbors never cared for that and they are actually from San Francisco.
Well, he's German and I got the impression he's also a bit nosy . Obviously he also heard that I was watching the show in English and well, I had some favorite scenes I watched over and over again *first kiss for example* and Full Frontal was probably coming full frontal through his walls

Quote:
Somehow I'm in the mood to watch some early S2 now. The heartbreaking episodes with Brian and Justin... *sobs*
You should do that . I watched some single scenes a few hours ago

Icon by Carmen
Who says love is an easy ride - General Motors?
Old 07-16-2007, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverDevil (View Post)
Full Frontal was probably coming full frontal through his walls
I loved that! Hmm, I should watch some of those scenes when my neighbors are too loud, I guess. Pretty nice shock effect, I think.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tanja
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-17-2007, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

I share a room with my sister and i've been watching it on my laptop with the headphone in, i'm surprised she hasn't asked me what i'm watching yet because sometimes i have the biggest grin on my face during the cute BJ stuff.

Have now seen upto ep 2x09. Only watched 3 eps yesterday because I had a long day and was so tired by the night.

Justin broke his no kissing anyone but each other rule while Brian didn't. That was kind of heartbreaking in a way. The way Brian just knew and he looked so upset. Even though its usually Brian whose breaking Justin's heart it strangely hurt more when poor Brian got hurt. Maybe because its so rare for brian. I also feel from that episode that Justin has really grown up and stronger. He's no longer just following Brian around hoping for something, they're much more on equal footing now, both partners in the relationship.

Am still liking Ben. I can understand everyones reaction to the HIV, but it was sweet how Mickey couldnt stop thinking bout him and finally got back with him. And how can you not love Ben with his totally serene personality.

I have to say I mainly watch all the Brian/Justin stuff and kind of skim the rest of the characters, not because they're not interesting, just because i love BJ too much and impatient. Hee.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I have to say I mainly watch all the Brian/Justin stuff and kind of skim the rest of the characters, not because they're not interesting, just because i love BJ too much and impatient. Hee.
Yeah I admit I tend to do the same these days. It's been ages since I've watched an episode without skipping... I have to do a little marathon someday soon

Quote:
Am still liking Ben. I can understand everyones reaction to the HIV, but it was sweet how Mickey couldnt stop thinking bout him and finally got back with him. And how can you not love Ben with his totally serene personality.
I've always found Ben awesome and I love it that they didn't chose the easy path and make everybody all ok with his HIV status. And also the fact that Michael couldn't sleep with him right away because of this. It definitely made it much more realistic.
Any thoughts on Deb's reaction? Some people were saying how she was OOC and too harsh but I never agreed on that. I think it's more than an understandable reaction not only from a mother but also from a person who witness this sickness on a daily basis.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

debbie was just scared that michael would end sick or hurt and that's understandable.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-17-2007, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

woah, so sorry about the multiple posting. FF was being wacky today and wasnt letting me post, but i guess they did go through in the end.

I totally got Debbie's reaction. I loved how she was all talking about being with someone with HIV is fine when it was just theoretical, and then when Mickey dropped the bomb everything changed. But thats totally real because in theory you can be so understanding but when its someone you love its harder to accept.

Now i'm off to watch more episodes.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

everything is fine when it isn't happening to you or someone you love and when it happens then everything changes.
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread