Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

That and I also think at that point Michael wasn't really in love with Brian anymore. I think Michael will always have some kind of feelings for Brian, but I feel like in time he realizes that Brian isn't really the right person for him.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Michael was looking for someone he could settle with and make a home in a traditional sense and Brian couldn't offer him that plus Michael was beginning to fall for Ben.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-16-2011, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
That and I also think at that point Michael wasn't really in love with Brian anymore. I think Michael will always have some kind of feelings for Brian, but I feel like in time he realizes that Brian isn't really the right person for him.
I think at that point Brian was IN love with Justin,and since they were practicly together all the time his dynamics with Michael changed.
I think Brian knew that Ben is someone Michael will be able to share his life and love with.he knew Ben would never hurt Michael,and as Michael's oldest friend it was important to him,because after all he (Brian ) did care about Michael.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It wasn't about Brian in that moment, it was about Michael and Brian was just there to make him see clearly that what he really wanted wasn't Brian.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. It proved that they both moved on in a way.

I love that little scene where Brian and Ben talk at Babylon (when Michael and Justin are home busy with Rage ) and how Ben said that their boyfriends (or did he say partners?umm..need to rewatch ) left them for Rage...
Old 02-17-2011, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

What he says about Michael and Justin working together and sharing something very special only makes Brian even more jealous, though
Old 02-17-2011, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

um,yeah,I agree,but than don't you like the fact that he didn't object or answered back in one of his sarcastic remarks to Ben's "our boyfriends" comment?
Old 02-17-2011, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Remember it's what he doesn't say that counts
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-18-2011, 02:21 AM
Loyal Fan

In that scene with Brian Ben said

"It's the same with Michael and Justin. What they are sharing is the most intense form of intimacy there is. Nothing. Not even the hottest **** in the world can come close. So, how's with another drink? Our boyfriends are cheating us."

I don't agree with Ben that it's the most intense form of intimacy there is. Maybe I just don't get it? I'm a fairly creative person and like Michael & Justin I do some creative projects with some of my friends and I won't say it's the 'most intense' intimacy.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I tend to agree with you, but then I usually create on my own, I have never shared a creative process with someone else, so maybe I can't really judge.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

I can imagine Justin and Michael were into the creative proccess,but I agree with Gemstone that it wasn't the most intense intimacy.
what Brian and Justin had in 215 is definitely a moment of intense intimacy.
until Justin fall asleep,that is
Old 02-18-2011, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

only Justin falls asleep on Brian
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Poor Brian, that must have been a first for him

I think a great moment of intimacy is the Prom, the scene in the garage but also the dance itself, because even though they were among many other people, it was like they were the only ones there.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:33 PM
Loyal Fan

What does it say about Ben & Michael sex life when Ben say "Not even the hottest **** in the world can come close."

Micky, you've got homework to do!!

The prom was such an intimate moment. But then we can see why we all love BJ, they have such intimate moments, which are not necessarily in bed.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What does it say about Ben & Michael sex life when Ben say "Not even the hottest **** in the world can come close."

Micky, you've got homework to do!!
no wonder I always found their sex scenes boring
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread