Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You think he welcomed her interruption

that little limp he had going on
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I expect Justin was feeling a bit sore after all that action
Old 02-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

and boy did they have a lot of action
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-12-2011, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think Brian ever used those pills after that
Old 02-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He didn't really need them so I don't think he used them either
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

he's Brian Kinney,after all
Old 02-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know, maybe he could use them again if he decides to have another very long marathon
Old 02-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know what scene I wish M/L hadn't interrupted? the spanking one
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-13-2011, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

Caught up with Season 2.

BJ were total love in the beginning and heartbreaking at the end.

- I loved everything about them at the start. How Brian just looked after him and supported him through the aftermath of the bashing. The first couple eps. for them were so I loved when Brian tried to get him to remember. I find it soooo sad that Justin cant remember the actual prom part

and I loved when Brian said that he took him in because he took a bat to the head but is not the reason he wants him to stay. And their dance in the pride ep. "I promise you wont forget this one."

The last half of the season was hard to watch as a huge BJ fan. I hated Ethan on first sight and urgh Brian Kinney is so much better than him.

but I could understand, even though I hated it, why Justin (maybe not the cheating part) went to Ethan. Brian wasnt giving him what he needed and he was still very young. And he wanted to know what else was out there. but still I hated it very much even though I understood it. My poor Brian Why couldnt Brian just get the roses. Though Brian did annoy me with the getting Justin a hustler for his birthday.

Michael - still dont like him. To me he got worse this season. The way he was still jealous about Justin being in Brians life in the beginning of the season annoyed me. I hated it when he told Justin that Brian only took Justin in because he felt guilty about what happened. I just wish he would keep his mouth shut sometimes.

Oh and something I hated and still cant get over. Is the ep. when Brian offers to sleep with Michael after the whole Brian/Ben thing came out. I hated it as a BJ fan because would Brian have gone through with it if Michael hadnt stopped it. I mean would that have been cheating on Justin? I dont know it still bugs me. Why I dont like Michael/Brian.

Though I loved when Deb said in the beginning of the season to Michael that Brian really loved that kid and if he thought he came back because Brian was missing him as much as Michael was. I love Deb in her pro BJ ways.

I still dont really like Mel.

I still love Emmet.

I like Ben. But think he can do better.

Ted. poor Teddy.

Overall I loved, it well until you know who came along. But I hear Season 3 is the best so Im excited to move on.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."

Last edited by cutie_pie04; 02-13-2011 at 11:55 AM
Old 02-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm I agree on a lot of what you're saying but I don't think Brian would've slept with Michael, I think Brian was just giving Michael what Michael thought he wanted and made him realize that he could have better.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-14-2011, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with Claudia. I don't think Brian would have really gone through with the offer, if Michael had accepted it. Even more, I think Brian knew, felt, that Michael would have backed down and that's the only reason why he offered in the first place.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Otherwise he would've tried a different tactic
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-15-2011, 01:07 AM
Loyal Fan

I differ in opinion regarding Brian having sex with Michael. I think if Michael didn't stopped him, he would have gone through with it, specifically to prove a point. Brian threw down the guantlet. To Brian sex is purely physical, not emotional. That's why he didn't previously slept with Michael, because there was emotion involved, their friendship. With tricks it purely physical.

I think that's also part of his struggle with Justin, because with Justin its not only physical, emotion plays a bigger and bigger part as their relationship progressed.

For me it was a sad scene as both of them were in a situation that they are not comfortable with but it was also necessary. This determined if Michael move on or not and Brian knew it.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I always felt different instead. Exactly because with Michael there are emotions involved, strong and deeps ones, I don't think Brian would ever have gone through with it. I think he knew it would have ruined things to the point of no return. But as I said, I think he was confident that Michael wouldn't have accepted. After all, Brian knows Michael and knows that neither of them really wants to put what they have at risk. I think Michael knew too that sex would have ruined everything.

I agree it was somrthing needed though. They had to go forward, they couldn't be stuck in that situation anymore.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Plus Michael didn't want a one time thing he wanted something more and I think he knew Brian couldn't offer him that.
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread