Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2018, 05:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
He really does have a good heart. You see it most when it really counts. And no I don't think he let anyone down, and he feels awful when he does upset someone, like Mikey.

I will say
Spoiler:
lol yes!! I think they were allies/acquaintances at most.
Old 09-27-2018, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
I saw someone on twitter write “I cannot express how much I adore Brian Kinney and all of his a$$holery to cover up a heart of absolute gold.” I thought that captured him pretty perfectly. I can’t think of anyone that he cares about that he let down in the end, can you?
They hit it right on the nail!

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 09-28-2018, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
He really does have a good heart. You see it most when it really counts. And no I don't think he let anyone down, and he feels awful when he does upset someone, like Mikey.

I will say
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

the moment when he gets so pissed off that Mel isn't allowed back to be with Gus in the hospital.. he would have insisted to take Mel with him, if she wouldn't have pushed him to go alone

icon by Daggi
Old 09-28-2018, 06:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Spoiler:

the moment when he gets so pissed off that Mel isn't allowed back to be with Gus in the hospital.. he would have insisted to take Mel with him, if she wouldn't have pushed him to go alone
It shows just how big his heart really is
Old 09-28-2018, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Spoiler:

True. They're still there for each other, but doesn't mean they have to like each other. That's realistic.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 09-29-2018, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I'm glad Because Brian is so layered and complicated. And underneath it all, a good guy.
All the makings of truly interesting character. Brian's truly a cypher whose code people love trying to crack. He's the type of person who, when you thought you've had him all figured out, goes and does something that causes you to second guess those notions you had in the first place. I find this happened a lot with his friends.

Old 09-29-2018, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
All the makings of truly interesting character. Brian's truly a cypher whose code people love trying to crack. He's the type of person who, when you thought you've had him all figured out, goes and does something that causes you to second guess those notions you had in the first place. I find this happened a lot with his friends.
Very true. He's such an onion - so many new layers to be discovered. One of the reasons he's my favorite character of anything ever.

Old 09-30-2018, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

and he managed to surprise you in a lot of ways

icon by Daggi
Old 09-30-2018, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Brian's an onion, I like that.

Old 09-30-2018, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

A hot and spicy onion.

What do you guys think of when Justin and Daphne sleep together? I think it was so adorable and well done and they shot it in such a beautiful way. I love how Justin is so empathetic and attentive towards her, like, "Do you want to listen to something?" And just really tries to make her comfortable. Such a great friend. And they're so cute throughout. When Justin's like "Does that feel good?" Ugh it's just so sweet and adorable.

Old 10-01-2018, 06:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
A hot and spicy onion.

What do you guys think of when Justin and Daphne sleep together? I think it was so adorable and well done and they shot it in such a beautiful way. I love how Justin is so empathetic and attentive towards her, like, "Do you want to listen to something?" And just really tries to make her comfortable. Such a great friend. And they're so cute throughout. When Justin's like "Does that feel good?" Ugh it's just so sweet and adorable.
Aww Brian is an onion But, true!!

Okay so Justin and Daphne was really sweet. But at the same time felt so awkward. As first times usually are, I guess. And because they are best friends. So, sweet and awkward lol.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
A hot and spicy onion.

I agree with Addie, it was kind of akward. But Justin trying to really make it good for Daphne and I have to admit, I, in Daphnes position, would have never had the courage to ask my best friend to do it but it was a great idea

icon by Daggi
Old 10-01-2018, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

First times are always awkward, so I thought it was so cute that she had it be with her best friend (and even as she said,it was sort of his first time, too - with a girl). And he was being so sweet and everything - how many girls would've killed to have such a sweet experience for their first time?

And haha, I asked friends to be my first kiss and my first time making out. Goodness, friends at that age are so helpful.

Old 10-01-2018, 01:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
First times are always awkward, so I thought it was so cute that she had it be with her best friend (and even as she said,it was sort of his first time, too - with a girl). And he was being so sweet and everything - how many girls would've killed to have such a sweet experience for their first time?

And haha, I asked friends to be my first kiss and my first time making out. Goodness, friends at that age are so helpful.
Very very true.

Lol what did I do wrong as a teenager, honestly
Old 10-01-2018, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Very very true.

Lol what did I do wrong as a teenager, honestly
me too..

icon by Daggi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread