Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2017, 07:29 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Randy said he thought it was funny. Did you hear him tell that story at ATX?
Yeah, he said its kind a funny story but I think the difference is that he was referring to different situation - as he said it was when he was already relaxing, drinking champagne, thought he is finished for the season and they called him back to make one more shot. And this shot was not anymore filmed in the garage, it was in some subsitute studio, so it did not include the part they were filming before with Gale which Gale was speaking about, and he was already in his mind detached from that particular scene.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Loved reading Gale's thoughts.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 08-16-2017, 12:52 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Loved reading Gale's thoughts.
Me to, when he opens himself a bit and lets us know some of his thoughts, its always interesting to read.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Me to, when he opens himself a bit and lets us know some of his thoughts, its always interesting to read.
It's great when they open up and we hear different stories from them - I like when they do that - I think it sometimes depends on what questions they ask them in the interviews but I like hearing a little something new
Old 08-22-2017, 03:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

I just noticed in the episode where the executive is coming onto Brian in Babylon he's talking about his family and he says his son is 17 - meanwhile Brian is sleeping with a 17 year old .

I also like how Justin's mum says stop running from me, I'm not running from you, you're my son and I still love you It's nice how she keeps trying to understand and love him even when she sees him going into the mens room with another guy
Old 08-22-2017, 05:29 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
I just noticed in the episode where the executive is coming onto Brian in Babylon he's talking about his family and he says his son is 17 - meanwhile Brian is sleeping with a 17 year old .

I also like how Justin's mum says stop running from me, I'm not running from you, you're my son and I still love you It's nice how she keeps trying to understand and love him even when she sees him going into the mens room with another guy
Thats good coincidence with the age of executives son. Btw. That execute was slime i am happy that in the end Brian left him.
It was really nice to hear that from Justins mum. I think it was Debbie who inspired her to say it in that particular moment and show Justin she still loves him no matter what, because she told her when she came to her for advice that when coming out boys are most afraid parents will stop loving them.
Thats scene in the gallery is funny, Jennifer looking at drawing of madonna with baby and Justin going to restroom with that guy . I know Jennifer saw the two of them together but do you think it was clear to her they had sex in the restroom?

Last edited by Sia; 08-22-2017 at 05:35 AM
Old 08-22-2017, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

That is a really good question.. I think she maybe doesn't want to think about it.. did she really notice that he didn't go alone?

icon by Daggi
Old 08-22-2017, 02:20 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
That is a really good question.. I think she maybe doesn't want to think about it.. did she really notice that he didn't go alone?
Yeah, she noticed them - video below minute 1 - and her first look seemed to be bit of shock but then she somehow relaxes so probably you are right and she does not want to think about it or she does not admit to herself that it could be that.

Old 08-22-2017, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

You are right, she noticed. I guess looking at that pic she was thinking about little Justin then.or at least tried and not aboutvwhat was going on in the bathroom..

icon by Daggi
Old 08-22-2017, 02:59 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
You are right, she noticed. I guess looking at that pic she was thinking about little Justin then.or at least tried and not aboutvwhat was going on in the bathroom..
You are right,thats probably what writers wanted to tell us that she dispelled from her mind what was going on in bathroom and replaced it with her ideal image of innocent Justin
Old 08-22-2017, 11:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes - it is one thing to think about your baby boy being all grown up and gay but another to think about him actually being sexually active - she preferred not to think about it I guess But she did love him and support him - she didn't go running after him and make a fuss and carry on about it - she just let it go and enjoyed the painting and maybe her happy memories of him
Old 08-23-2017, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

That was one of my favorite scenes.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:00 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Hihi, its really good.
Justin quickly learnt the game
He certainly was not an innocent boy and found the right place for him at babylon and with the gang.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

That guy would make a great guest in our U.C. thread.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:19 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
That guy would make a great guest in our U.C. thread.
Thats truth. How shall we call him?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread