Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-24-2004, 06:59 PM
Passionate Fan

you're more than welcome.

OWNER of Ted Schmidt!
Old 07-24-2004, 09:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Hola, I'm Alyssa! I think Scott is awesome and I just love Ted on QAF. I think I liked him the most in season 1 where he tells Emmett that God loves every fag when Em is trying to 'see the light'. It's amazing how different they can make him look. Ted is the dorky guy on QAF (and as you can tell by my name, I love dorks ) but Scott is adorable in real life.

As for the Blake issue, I'm kind of mixed about him. Yes, he did let Ted overdose and checked himself out of rehab, but season 4 Blake is improved. He was stable, clean, and a counselor who was Ted's support system when Ted was trying to become clean. I wonder if they'll bring him back for season 5 because he did leave kind of abruptly in season 4. Plus, I think CowLip should give Ted someone to love (besides for Em, even though I love Emmett) for a long time. Oh and about the whole Temmett thing, I think it would have worked out had they tried it in a different season, but CowLip loves the drama!

By the way, I voted.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 07-24-2004, 10:42 PM
Passionate Fan

hi Alyssa! i'm a dork lover too,so you're in excellent company.

I WANTED to like Blake this past season,but those season 1 feelings just kept popping up and i couldn't do it.

I will never forgive him for hurting Ted the way he did.

Ted i will forgive,because he never would have behaved the way he did if he hadn't let the crystal take over his body(which,strangely enough made him look totally hot and reminded me of a Margret Cho joke about dieting and crystal meth)and his mind.

OWNER of Ted Schmidt!
Old 07-25-2004, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Hey Alyssa I actually forgot that Ted said to Emmette that God loves all fags AWWW!!

I hated Ted when he was on drugs he was just too weird and the sex was belgh! with all those weird drug addicts.

My favourite moment of Ted is when he gave Michael $500 to buy Mel and lindz a wedding present and Michael got that staute.
I just love that whole interaction with Michael and them being pissed at each other and the scarcasam was so good

I can't I bought it of a blanket

Orton

Old 07-25-2004, 06:22 PM
Passionate Fan

I miss the S1 sexual tension between Ted & Michael.

is it wrong to hold strong Ted/Michael 'shipper feelings while wanting Temmett together again?

OWNER of Ted Schmidt!
Old 07-25-2004, 11:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey TeddysBear, nice to see a fellow dork lover on the boards!

I was watching a bit of 120 today and when Justin was dancing for the King of Babylon contest (which I loved btw ), I noticed the cute coupleness of Ted and Blake. I thought it was adorable...but as we know, he still hadn't really quit the crystal meth.

Before I bought season 1, I never knew Ted as anything else but a drug addict. Before becoming obsessed with qaf when season 4 premiered, I had only seen a few of the later episodes in season 3. I own season 3 now so I can sort of remember what I actually did see last year, but I remembered Em telling Ted that he could still be him (Ted), Brian telling Em that Ted is dead, and Ted checking himself into rehab. I actually thought Ted looked horrible, no offense of course, when he was addicted, but it didn't bother me too badly. However now, being the Ted lover that I am, it's painful to watch him see that video of himself when he realizes he's hit rock bottom. I loved Ted's look in season 4 when he was recovering/working at Kinnetik!

As for the Michael/Ted thing, you have to remember that Mike is a married man now!

Orton- That was hilarious! And their makeup after the wedding was over was sweet That guy selling the African statue was pretty funny too.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 07-25-2004, 11:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorksrock
Hey TeddysBear, nice to see a fellow dork lover on the boards!

I was watching a bit of 120 today and when Justin was dancing for the King of Babylon contest (which I loved btw ), I noticed the cute coupleness of Ted and Blake. I thought it was adorable...but as we know, he still hadn't really quit the crystal meth.

Before I bought season 1, I never knew Ted as anything else but a drug addict. Before becoming obsessed with qaf when season 4 premiered, I had only seen a few of the later episodes in season 3. I own season 3 now so I can sort of remember what I actually did see last year, but I remembered Em telling Ted that he could still be him (Ted), Brian telling Em that Ted is dead, and Ted checking himself into rehab. I actually thought Ted looked horrible, no offense of course, when he was addicted, but it didn't bother me too badly. However now, being the Ted lover that I am, it's painful to watch him see that video of himself when he realizes he's hit rock bottom. I loved Ted's look in season 4 when he was recovering/working at Kinnetik!

He was supposed to look horrible,but seeing him shirtless,wearing his jeans...

Quote:
As for the Michael/Ted thing, you have to remember that Mike is a married man now!
Yeah,i know...

Quote:
Orton- That was hilarious! And their makeup after the wedding was over was sweet That guy selling the African statue was pretty funny too.
The statue was fugly!

OWNER of Ted Schmidt!
Old 07-25-2004, 11:29 PM
Extreme Fan

But remember, a sober Ted is a sexy Ted
Old 07-26-2004, 12:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorksrock
But remember, a sober Ted is a sexy Ted
heehee!

started revisiting season 4 today...Teddy with longer hair...ah,memories...

And this from someone who usually shuns guys with long hair. but i just want to run my fingers and toes through Ted's hair.
[and Scott's during the off-season. Bobby's & Hal's too. rowr!]

OWNER of Ted Schmidt!
Old 07-26-2004, 12:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Ted was so adorable when Brian had to go home sick and he took over his presentation. Him not catching the falling apple and looking like a (adorable) fool.

I noticed the hair was looking nice in season 4, but it was weird to go back and watch season 1 and see Ted's hair then. It was so short!

I think it depends on the guy who has the longer hair and whether he looks good or not. I don't really have much of a preference. I like Robert and Hal's hair too, but I'm in love with Randy's. I love his natural dark hair and his artificially colored hair even if he does do crazy things to it.
Old 07-26-2004, 09:01 AM
Passionate Fan

See,now,i've never been too crazy about Randy's hair.

Hated the Season 3 Meg Ryan cut and was even less impressed with his "Angry Inch" cut,as i call it.

Yeah,i've been watching "Hedwig" again.

Hence,the "Angry Inch" reference,only there it has a TOTALLY different meaning.

OWNER of Ted Schmidt!
Old 07-26-2004, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

I;m hurt how could you say that about Randy's hair in season 3 I'm so in love with it

It's actually funny to see ted and Brian working together...I thought hell would freeze over and them too would never work together, guess I was proved wrong

I loved S1 too Ted's secret crush on Michael was so AWW!!!

Orton

Old 07-26-2004, 03:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I admit, I do see the Meg Ryan resemblence, but didn't she have bangs? I didn't really care about Randy's hair, but after he had to shave it off for the Pink Posse storyline, I fell in love with it. When I finally got to see the entire season 3, I was like .

Remember Ted's speech to Michael in season 1? I think it was in the episode when Brian planned a 30th birthday party for Michael. I don't remember the exact dialogue, but it was about Michael deserving someone to love.
Old 07-26-2004, 04:56 PM
Passionate Fan

I do loves me a drunk Teddy!

Ok,maybe not pre-drug addiction drunk Teddy in S3.

Which makes me wonder why they changed Ted's addiction from painkillers and booze,to crystal meth.

Blake still could have been around but..whatever...

Anywho..remember when he was bitching to Brian about not having a boyfriend? That was funny!

I prefer Randy's hair from the first 2 seasons. nice and short.

They're showing 108 on Showtime 2 tonight,not a big Ted ep to my recollection.

It's the one where Michael(with Hal's first full butt shot on the show)dates Tracy to get the managers job.

OWNER of Ted Schmidt!
Old 07-26-2004, 10:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Don't forget his addiction to masturbation! Okay errr....yeah, maybe not

Yup, I remember it.

I watched Bang Bang, You're Dead earlier which has Randy in it and has him with his hair cut short and with a cap. When his character had a gun, all I was thinking was "Oh my poor sweet little innocent Justin" guess the qaf thing kind of creeped up in there. Anyway, onto the subject of his hair, it was shorter than it was during season 1 I think.

I watched that episode tonight even though I own that season. It has one of my favorite scenes in there: when Justin gets into bed with Brian after he tells him to sleep on the couch.

Remember in 309 when Horvath comes into the diner and Deb gives him the pink plate special? That waitress ate it and became sick. So then Deb goes to take away the plate from Horvath. Anyway, I loved the looks on Em and Ted's face after that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread