Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star11 (View Post)
What an amazing interview! I will have to listen to it again, too. Randy was definitely relaxed. Thanks for sharing that!
OMB hun, I have heard it three times now, and it just gets better!!

Spoiler:
Old 04-18-2015, 06:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
you should check out Justin Sayre on YT, he is laugh out loud funny!! [/sp]
I was watching some Justin Sayre YT vids earlier, too. He is great. Never heard of him before this posting with Randy.
Old 04-18-2015, 08:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I was watching some Justin Sayre YT vids earlier, too. He is great. Never heard of him before this posting with Randy.
Justin Sayre wrote Click of the Lock. There were two readings of the play last year in which Randy read the role of Grace:

Randy Harrison, Cole Escola, Logan Ford, Rob Maitner Take Part in Free Reading of The Click of the Lock

The free reading, which is open to the public, features the talents of Tyler J. Baranski, Christian Coulson, Cole Escola, Logan Ford, Randy Harrison, Rob Maitner, Ian Scott McGregor, Blake Daniel and Allen McCullough. Show time is 7 PM.

Tony Award nominee Kenny Mellman is the musical director with Sayre serving as director.

The Click of the Lock, set in The Bowery of 1901, "tells of the often forgotten world of the Fairie Resorts, the first instance of gay visibility in New York, a small group of saloons gearing toward men of certain 'proclivities,'" according to press notes. The play "follows 'Lillian Russel,' an aging fairie struggling to find a new home as one after another of the resorts are closed down. As a last chance, she goes to The Dream, where she is far from welcome. She talks with her 'daughter,' Grace, trying to court Grace with the promises from a very wealthy and love-starved, Daniel. At the core of the play are conflicts with love, in the ephemeral and the tangible, the creation of an identity, and the truth about what we can own."
Old 04-19-2015, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks hun! I found out about that on Justin's website yesterday, but you filled in the details I absolutely love learning new things like this!

Last edited by Zebbers; 04-19-2015 at 01:21 AM
Old 04-19-2015, 07:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Thanks hun! I found out about that on Justin's website yesterday, but you filled in the details I absolutely love learning new things like this!
The Click of Lock readings were what Justin was talking about toward the end of the interview when he was praising Randy's acting talent
Old 04-19-2015, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by varo_kamry (View Post)
The Click of Lock readings were what Justin was talking about toward the end of the interview when he was praising Randy's acting talent
Oh .. I didn't make that connection at the time!! I'll take note when I listen to it again! Thank you for pointing that out.
Old 04-19-2015, 12:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Finally I managed to copy the file on my phone, I think I'm going to listen to it on the way to work. Tbh usually I'm not interested in listening to interviews, but the way you put it made me curious
Old 04-19-2015, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weenlau (View Post)
Finally I managed to copy the file on my phone, I think I'm going to listen to it on the way to work. Tbh usually I'm not interested in listening to interviews, but the way you put it made me curious
Well then, I would be really interested to know what you think hun! I listen to every interview link that gets posted on .. but this is just one hell of a relaxed and open Randy!
Old 04-19-2015, 12:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Well then, I would be really interested to know what you think hun! I listen to every interview link that gets posted on .. but this is just one hell of a relaxed and open Randy!
This was one of the best interviews I've listened to. Justin Sayre is so great at being the interviewer that I think I want to listen to his other podcasts even though I don't know the people he is interviewing.

Also: So funny his name is Justin!! And he is interviewing Randy about being Justin! So cute.
Old 04-19-2015, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This was one of the best interviews I've listened to. Justin Sayre is so great at being the interviewer that I think I want to listen to his other podcasts even though I don't know the people he is interviewing.

Also: So funny his name is Justin!! And he is interviewing Randy about being Justin! So cute.
I've been through quite a few of Justin's IOS vids .. which are hysterical, and I posted one in the LGBT movie thread just because ....

.. but yes Justin interviewing Randy about being Justin was funny!!

I don't know how to access his other podcasts! But I'd love to listen too because even before Randy came on, I was completely absorbed in what he was saying anyway!
Old 04-19-2015, 01:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Actually, Randy tweeted a link to the iTunes Podcast page yesterday. His is the sixth in the series:

Old 04-19-2015, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Actually, Randy tweeted a link to the iTunes Podcast page yesterday. His is the sixth in the series:

OMB hun .. I love you! Thank you to Randy for tweeting but thank you for posting hun!

I hope the links will work for me, they look like they should! I note that Frank de Caro is in there .. and he did the last Randy interview I listened to!

Last edited by Zebbers; 04-19-2015 at 02:02 PM
Old 04-19-2015, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks guys!
Old 04-20-2015, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

For some reason I can't get into iTunes this morning, but I've saved the link so I'll try again later!
Old 04-20-2015, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kim posted some new pics of Randy, Jenn and Justin. They're from Justin's FB, but I can't access it. So…here's the link to Kim's LJ.

predec2 - New Photos of Randy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread