Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2017, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't see that deleted scene or blooper that you're speaking about, Beth. I don't believe Justin would have done that either. The worst I'd seen him do was stick his thumbs in water glasses, but that was in S1 when he didn't know what he was doing.

I know this is a Randy Harrison/Justin Taylor thread, but let's try to keep it primarily to Randy's career.

I am so sad that I won't be able to use my tickets to go to Rocky Horror. I wish someone would take them from me and use them.

Old 10-23-2017, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I try to find it tomorrow and post it in the bloopers thread

icon by Daggi
Old 10-23-2017, 12:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianitesince2001 (View Post)
Hiya!

So, before I go on let me clarify something. Is this a deleted scene? Or is this a blooper?
If it's a blooper it's cool. It's gross, but it's cool.
It it's a deleted scene then I don't even know who Justin is. He's a flipping psycho and I'm glad Brian let him go.

So, Melanie's griping about a bacon order. Justin's at the service counter and he spits - and UGH. VOMIT. I mean as we used to say hocks a loogie - that's absolutely disgusting into one of the orders. It looks like it's Melanie's but I'm not sure.

Sooooo....it's not OK to do that to ANYBODY'S food. But, Justin, you're spitting in the food of one of your dearest friends????

First of all, While I strongly disagree with your characterization of Justin as a sneaky liar I agree with Deb that this is not the forum for discussion of QAF, but rather of Randy and his career.

As far as your confusion as to whether the scene you described was a blooper or a deleted scene, I have to say I'm confused, because I have never seen that clip and I think I've seen all the blooper reels and deleted scenes that have been on the QAF DVD collection. Then again maybe old age is creeping up on me and my memory is going.
Old 10-23-2017, 12:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I didn't see that deleted scene or blooper that you're speaking about, Beth. I don't believe Justin would have done that either. The worst I'd seen him do was stick his thumbs in water glasses, but that was in S1 when he didn't know what he was doing.

I know this is a Randy Harrison/Justin Taylor thread, but let's try to keep it primarily to Randy's career.

I am so sad that I won't be able to use my tickets to go to Rocky Horror. I wish someone would take them from me and use them.

Yikes. Sorry. I won't bring Justin in here anymore. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by varo_kamry (View Post)
First of all, While I strongly disagree with your characterization of Justin as a sneaky liar I agree with Deb that this is not the forum for discussion of QAF, but rather of Randy and his career.

As far as your confusion as to whether the scene you described was a blooper or a deleted scene, I have to say I'm confused, because I have never seen that clip and I think I've seen all the blooper reels and deleted scenes that have been on the QAF DVD collection. Then again maybe old age is creeping up on me and my memory is going.
Again, yikes. Didn't mean to bring Justin in here. I saw the thread title was Randy/Justin.

I didn't mean to offend you with my thoughts on Justin. It's just the things I've seen him say/do over the seasons.

Finally, I can't tell you where I saw Justin spitting. I'll go look for it and post a link. Please don't think I'm lying. It was right in front of my eyes.

I meant no disrespect. Again, I didn't realize this thread was dedicated exclusively to Randy.
Old 10-23-2017, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:

Again, yikes. Didn't mean to bring Justin in here. I saw the thread title was Randy/Justin.

I didn't mean to offend you with my thoughts on Justin. It's just the things I've seen him say/do over the seasons.

Finally, I can't tell you where I saw Justin spitting. I'll go look for it and post a link. Please don't think I'm lying. It was right in front of my eyes.

I meant no disrespect. Again, I didn't realize this thread was dedicated exclusively to Randy.
Oh we are not offended everybody is allowed to make mistakes and have opinions. different people, different opinions.. stuff to discuss

and you will sort it out soonre or later where to best post things. and if it is in the wron position, we try todirect it over to the right one.. no need to appologize, you are new here, and we all made the same things. the threadtitle didn't gve it away.

so I try to find the blooper that you mentioned and will quote your post with it in the blooper thread as soon as I found it tomorow

icon by Daggi
Old 10-23-2017, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Oh...please don't think you've offended me or I think you're lying.

It takes a while to figure out where things go on the board. Sometimes, it's downright confusing. PLUS...when we have all of these swirling emotions going on about scenes and such, it's hard to contain them. I understand completely.

Also, regarding the bonus scene...S4 was the only season that had hardly any bonus material, so if you have access, please feel free to share (in the other threads )
Old 10-23-2017, 05:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

I had an awesome birthday... spending it at Rocky Horror!!!! Here are some pics from the show and after... I have only shared one of these pictures, so I'd prefer to just keep them on here... I tend to save a couple just for you guys thanks

Old 10-23-2017, 08:28 PM
Extreme Fan

The first reviews

PhillyGayCalendar: Men in high heels and nylon stockings living only for pleasure

Happily, we have something different in Randy Harrison’s portrayal. Harrison delivers a surprisingly fresh spin on the role. Yes, that Randy Harrison, the cute, little innocent pumpkin from the TV series, Queer as Folk. Randy Harrison has been busy since then, appearing on Broadway, other New York theatre, in regional theatre, TV, and the web. His interpretation is tailored to his voice, his inflections, and his looks. At times, he appears to look like Whitney Houston (albeit with purple hair). Harrison’s transvestite alien is unafraid to engage in a long French kiss with Brad (charmingly played by Nick Cearley, looking good in underwear), or to lick the bodies of his … subjects

https://www.newhopefreepress.com/201...ouse-new-hope/

Bucks County Playhouse has a mashing, stellar production of “Rocky” this Halloween. It is hard to imagine a better Dr. Frank-n-Furter than Randy Harrison, who is most widely known as Justin from “Queer as Folk,” and the sweet innocence that one assumes is the character of Harrison has been subsumed by a strutting Joan Crawford man eater. It is a riveting, spot-on sexy performance that does the impossible. He makes me forget Tim Curry, who originated the role. And that is an ultimate compliment, especially since that role defined Curry for many years.
Old 10-23-2017, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Wow I think the sentence "he makes me forget Tim Curry" says it all... impressive

And Kathy, I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday and thank you for sharing your pics only with us it makes us feel special

There are 3 new episodes of New York is Dead to watch

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Randy does have a short appearance in each episode, and I really like the kind of humor of it

I haven't seen them postet here before so I thought it would be good for those who want to watch it

icon by Daggi

Last edited by Giotto; 10-24-2017 at 02:37 AM
Old 10-24-2017, 07:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiebun (View Post)
I had an awesome birthday... spending it at Rocky Horror!!!! Here are some pics from the show and after... I have only shared one of these pictures, so I'd prefer to just keep them on here... I tend to save a couple just for you guys thanks

Thanks for the great photos. Glad you had such a great birthday.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Now I'm even sadder that I'm not going. Last night, Frontier Airline had tickets for $36 each way, but transportation to and from the airport was $70 each way. There is no way I can justify that.

So...if anyone wants my tickets, I can forward the file to you. I have one ticket for Friday night - 2nd row, center and one for Saturday night - 7th row, center.
Old 10-24-2017, 12:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Now I'm even sadder that I'm not going. Last night, Frontier Airline had tickets for $36 each way, but transportation to and from the airport was $70 each way. There is no way I can justify that.

So...if anyone wants my tickets, I can forward the file to you. I have one ticket for Friday night - 2nd row, center and one for Saturday night - 7th row, center.
Wish I could say yes, but I'll be in Florida...which...come to think of it...I would not trade even for Randy tickets
Old 10-25-2017, 07:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Wish I could go back Deborah, and that's very generous of you to try and find someone for your tickets...
Old 10-25-2017, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiebun (View Post)
Wish I could go back Deborah, and that's very generous of you to try and find someone for your tickets...
If you could put the word out, it would be great! Perhaps on Twitter?
Old 10-25-2017, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I wished I would live closer

icon by Daggi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread