Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2015, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by varo_kamry (View Post)
The banner at the beginning of the article is a minip. There are no photos yet of Randy in make-up.

Larry Murray is a friend. I first met him at Randy's QWAN performance at the Colonial Theater in Pittsfield, MA. I sent him my collage when he posted his article in Berkshire On Stage and Screen

He asked if he could use it and posted it to the article with the credit below it "Collage by Mark"
Manip or not, I love Randy with eyeliner! I hope he wears heaps of it over the next few months!

I loved seeing your collage in the article this morning hun .. and I had to check that the article itself wasn't yours!

Star ~ I really hope that Randy doesn't pull out of Cabaret for a fan convention ~ he can do those anytime! I said the same thing about the possibility of Scott pulling out of Elephant Man to attend ATX .. it's a definite as far as the rest of the cast and crew are concerned.
Old 12-11-2015, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star11 (View Post)
There is a tweet from Rise N Shine saying Randy will be there. But, you never know. If I bought tickets to the Las Vegas show and he wasn't performing, I'd be upset. I wonder if they announce understudy days in advance?
Before a show begins, actors are always asked for a list of known conflicts, so I'm sure it will be planned ahead of time. However, I don't believe an understudy is announced until the show and usually in little announcements in the Playbills. And Cabaret is a REALLY popular musical and has a great following. So, Randy aside, it will be successful.

I know of a fan who lives in Vegas who is pretty stoked about the show.
Old 12-11-2015, 12:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

If Randy couldn't make it to the con, could it be Gale, then? I wish both could attend to the con
Old 12-11-2015, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie1990 (View Post)
If Randy couldn't make it to the con, could it be Gale, then? I wish both could attend to the con
Are you going hun
Old 12-11-2015, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Uugh! Now a duplicate post ~ I don't know what's going on here tonight! Sorry girls.
Old 12-11-2015, 01:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I just did a google search on AOL for "Randy Harrison Cabaret" and turned up page after page after page of links to theater-themed website articles and to local news outlets (newspapers and TV stations) all across the county that picked up the original Associated Press article on Randy leading the cast of the national Cabaret tour.
Old 12-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by varo_kamry (View Post)
I just did a google search on AOL for "Randy Harrison Cabaret" and turned up page after page after page of links to theater-themed website articles and to local news outlets (newspapers and TV stations) all across the county that picked up the original Associated Press article on Randy leading the cast of the national Cabaret tour.
That's great for Randy .. he's going to be playing to full houses EVERY night! OMB Mark if your schedule allows, you absolutely have to see him in this production .. I so want to hear your personal thoughts on his performance!
Old 12-12-2015, 12:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
Are you going hun
Sadly I can't. It's too far away for me. I live in Argentina, South America. My chances of seeing / meeting them are 0,01 %
Old 12-12-2015, 12:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie1990 (View Post)
Sadly I can't. It's too far away for me. I live in Argentina, South America. My chances of seeing / meeting them are 0,01 %
Argentina! That sounds like a beautiful place to live. Randy would be lucky to visit there.
Old 12-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My favourite fanboy mentioned him today

“Queer As Folk” alum Randy Harrison lands role of emcee in national tour of “Cabaret”

And I have had a real YTfest of Cabaret .. I found an audience vid of NPH .. a morning TV performance from MCH and this great pairing ... (if you can ignore the brief audience shot)

Old 12-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Loyal Fan

As much as I'd LOVE to see Randy in Cabaret I don't think I'm going to be able to. Unfortunately the cities that are closest to me are still just a bit too far to travel. I was hoping it would be in NY or maybe even NJ or CT. But they're not on the list. Although they did say that they'll be adding cities. So maybe there will be hope for me yet.
Old 12-12-2015, 04:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
My favourite fanboy mentioned him today

“Queer As Folk” alum Randy Harrison lands role of emcee in national tour of “Cabaret”

And I have had a real YTfest of Cabaret .. I found an audience vid of NPH .. a morning TV performance from MCH and this great pairing ... (if you can ignore the brief audience shot)
Thanks for the link and the video! I enjoyed the video and off to find more Cabaret performance. So, Joel Gray originated the role of the Emcee. In 1966?
Old 12-12-2015, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

One of those six degrees of separation moments!
Old 12-12-2015, 05:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Randy just confirmed he will be in Toronto on Twitter:

Old 12-12-2015, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the video Debs. I loved it. And Joel Grey…wow!

I was really happy to see that Randy will still be going to Toronto. He'll only miss 2 days of performances in Vegas, then off to San Francisco.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread