Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2018, 04:24 PM
  #166
Passionate Fan

 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
yes they were.. they knew he was on a dangerous path..

Kip not showing up at work.. and calling Brian a molester.. although he was the one who started it all.. that was such a mean move..
Such a pu$$y move.

And agree - I think it's the next episode.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:24 PM
  #167
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 54,162
sooo.. what are we going to do

do you guys want to watch when Deborah and I are away? or do you want to make a three week break
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all


icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:24 PM
  #168
Dedicated Fan
 
Dlyn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
yes they were.. they knew he was on a dangerous path..

Kip not showing up at work.. and calling Brian a molester.. although he was the one who started it all.. that was such a mean move..
I forgot Brian's face at the end. He's like F_______!
Dlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:25 PM
  #169
Dedicated Fan
 
Dlyn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
sooo.. what are we going to do

do you guys want to watch when Deborah and I are away? or do you want to make a three week break
I vote take a break, but it is up to everyone. I'm visiting my son next weekend so I won't be here either
Dlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:26 PM
  #170
Fan Forum Hero

 
SojournHeart11's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 50,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
Aw, this scene is so sad when Em is different...Michael and Ted believe it. Ted's face shows it all....he can't believe that Em didn't go for Zach. I would love to see the ugliest Cher costume~ lol

They are really worried for their friend and should be!
It goes to show how much they cared for him. To put up that amount of money just so your friend could have the porn star of his dreams & make peace with who he is... they didn't want to lose him. They both look so hurt when Emmett re-declares his lie and walks away.
__________________
A word of advice, my sweet Emmett - mourn the losses because they are many.
But celebrate the victories because they are few.
~ Debbie Novotny

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:26 PM
  #171
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 54,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
I forgot Brian's face at the end. He's like F_______!
He knew exactly what that ment for his carreer.. he played with fire often enough, but no one ever was so mean just because he didn't play along with getting a better job. Brian was someone who wanted people to give their best to climb up the ladder and not to sleep with the boss for it..
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all


icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:27 PM
  #172
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 54,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
I vote take a break, but it is up to everyone. I'm visiting my son next weekend so I won't be here either
how about you Denise? Chris?
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all


icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:27 PM
  #173
Passionate Fan

 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
It goes to show how much they cared for him. To put up that amount of money just so your friend could have the porn star of his dreams & make peace with who he is... they didn't want to lose him. They both look so hurt when Emmett re-declares his lie and walks away.
Yes, so heartbreaking. They really were amazing friends... Especially Ted. That's a lot of money...

I'm fine with taking a break, or continuing, whatever everyone else wants.

3 weeks, though?!
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:28 PM
  #174
Fan Forum Hero

 
SojournHeart11's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 50,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Such a pu$$y move.

And agree - I think it's the next episode.
Kip trivializing what it means to be a real victim of sexual harassment in the work place, all because he didn't get his way, the BRAT.
__________________
A word of advice, my sweet Emmett - mourn the losses because they are many.
But celebrate the victories because they are few.
~ Debbie Novotny

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:29 PM
  #175
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 54,162
Iwill be back at the 29th.. and I have no clue what Deborah has planned for me of course it would be fun if we could do a watch when we are together.. but next weekend we won't be bakc in time for it..

so how about a break next week and then decide new for the following weekend?
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all


icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:29 PM
  #176
Passionate Fan

 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Kip trivializing what it means to be a real victim of sexual harassment in the work place, all because he didn't get his way, the BRAT.
And him coming on so strongly to Brian, probably with a motive all along.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:29 PM
  #177
Passionate Fan

 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Iwill be back at the 29th.. and I have no clue what Deborah has planned for me of course it would be fun if we could do a watch when we are together.. but next weekend we won't be bakc in time for it..

so how about a break next week and then decide new for the following weekend?
That sounds fine to me.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:30 PM
  #178
Dedicated Fan
 
Dlyn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 641
It was awesome tonight as always!!

Night~ Daggi, Chris and Denise
Dlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:30 PM
  #179
Fan Forum Hero

 
SojournHeart11's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 50,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
how about you Denise? Chris?
We can. I think that's best if we all want to keep up with the teamwork.
__________________
A word of advice, my sweet Emmett - mourn the losses because they are many.
But celebrate the victories because they are few.
~ Debbie Novotny

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:30 PM
  #180
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 54,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
And him coming on so strongly to Brian, probably with a motive all along.
I'm almost sure he planned that long ahead. he was walking the scene, so he knew Brians weakness of tricking .. btw.. Kip was one guy he didn't think twice about getting in to a seconde time
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all


icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:52 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST