Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2017, 08:29 AM
  #2
Sia
Extreme Fan
 
Sia's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 2,955
Sia is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 08:38 AM
  #3
Moderator Support Team
Dancing Queen

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 49,057
TFTNT and that wonderful title , but didn't Fiona suggest an other one?
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all

Last edited by Giotto; 08-14-2017 at 08:47 AM
Giotto is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 11:24 PM
  #4
Sia
Extreme Fan
 
Sia's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 2,955
Yeah, Fiona suggested "come close and I´ll whisper it in your ear." Thats a good one, we can change it or use it for next one?

Brian - shouldnt you be getting back to your boyfriend?

Sexual tension between them in that scene was so intense.
Looked at Brians moving eyebrow

Sia is offline  
Old 08-17-2017, 09:44 AM
  #5
I can change that

 
fmaldy24's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 6,320
Brian - So Dawson, how are things down at the creek?
fmaldy24 is offline  
Old 08-17-2017, 10:10 AM
  #6
Sia
Extreme Fan
 
Sia's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 2,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Brian - So Dawson, how are things down at the creek?
Perfect, and seasons later

Brian - Sunshine, how did I ever get along without you?
Sia is offline  
Old 08-17-2017, 01:08 PM
  #7
Moderator Support Team
Dancing Queen

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 49,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Yeah, Fiona suggested "come close and I´ll whisper it in your ear." Thats a good one, we can change it or use it for next one?

Brian - shouldnt you be getting back to your boyfriend?

Sexual tension between them in that scene was so intense.
Looked at Brians moving eyebrow

We sure can use it, if we remember so please remind us if we forget.. I know I'm getting older and sure will forget
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline  
Old 08-17-2017, 02:01 PM
  #8
Sia
Extreme Fan
 
Sia's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 2,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
We sure can use it, if we remember so please remind us if we forget.. I know I'm getting older and sure will forget
ok my memory also is not the best, but together we will manage, I am sure
Sia is offline  
Old 08-17-2017, 07:21 PM
  #9
I can change that

 
fmaldy24's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 6,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Perfect, and seasons later

Brian - Sunshine, how did I ever get along without you?
I like that quote He realises how much Justin means to him and how he needs him in his life
fmaldy24 is offline  
Old 08-18-2017, 08:10 AM
  #10
Sia
Extreme Fan
 
Sia's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 2,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
I like that quote He realises how much Justin means to him and how he needs him in his life
Yeah, if he just had acted more on basis of this knowledge But still it was nice to hear it from him.

Sia is offline  
Old 08-18-2017, 09:15 AM
  #11
Moderator Manager
MST Manager
Mad Dog Kinney

 
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 105,828
Sorry...I changed the title.
__________________
“Non siamo fatti per un singolo strumento; né tu né io.”
― André Aciman
Deborah - avi by girl under the floor
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ is offline  
Old 08-18-2017, 03:06 PM
  #12
Moderator Support Team
Dancing Queen

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 49,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Sorry...I changed the title.
that's Fionas first title here
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline  
Old 08-18-2017, 06:14 PM
  #13
I can change that

 
fmaldy24's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 6,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Sorry...I changed the title.
Thank you it was all good though - I didn't mind - sometimes I come up with these things when I am extremely tired and just say anything

I like when he comes back from cancer treatment and tells Justin he misses him - just opens up that little bit
fmaldy24 is offline  
Old 08-19-2017, 07:37 AM
  #14
Sia
Extreme Fan
 
Sia's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 2,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Thank you it was all good though - I didn't mind - sometimes I come up with these things when I am extremely tired and just say anything

I like when he comes back from cancer treatment and tells Justin he misses him - just opens up that little bit
Yeah, I liked that line too, and it was progress for Brian to say it, he was able to say it because Justin reassured him of his unconditional love before he left for operation. In Brians mind I missed you was almost same as I love you but he was not ready to say it yet.

Sia is offline  
Old 08-19-2017, 07:40 AM
  #15
I can change that

 
fmaldy24's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 6,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Yeah, I liked that line too, and it was progress for Brian to say it, he was able to say it because Justin reassured him of his unconditional love before he left for operation. In Brians mind I missed you was almost same as I love you but he was not ready to say it yet.

I like that - it was an I love you really wasn't it
fmaldy24 is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
queer as folk, quotes


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:23 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.