Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2017, 03:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSapphire (View Post)
^ it's a true classic

You would struggle to do a top 5 fave quotes or even a top 10
LOL It's true - every time I see another quote I think oh I love that one too - I don't know if I could pick just a top 5 or 10 Cause then I would hear another one and think I like that one better now
Old 10-15-2017, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
LOL It's true - every time I see another quote I think oh I love that one too - I don't know if I could pick just a top 5 or 10 Cause then I would hear another one and think I like that one better now
Hahaha
So impossible to choose the favourites
Old 10-15-2017, 03:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sure is

Brian Kinney: We were up in his room. We were fourteen, fifteen tops. We were supposed to be studying, whatever. Only, we're not. We're looking at this trashy photo mag his mom swiped from the beauty parlor. Anyway, there's this shot of Patrick Swayze from "Dirty Dancing"... without his shirt on. So, I've got this ******* just from looking at it, and I glance over at Mikey and guess what? He's got one, too.
Old 10-15-2017, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hunter ~ Wanna F ?

Brian ~ Nice to meet you too

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 10-18-2017, 02:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

^ he sure was an interesting character young Hunter

Michael Novotny: That was quick.
Theodore 'Ted' Schmidt: Hell, when you've had as much practice as he's had.
Brian: I got bored.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

He got bored... while getting worked on. It's a good thing Justin showed up when he did, because that's kind of sad.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 10-22-2017, 07:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Since this is the quote thread one of my favorite's is:

THE UBIQUITOUS JUSTIN TAYLOR!!!! (Hope that hasn't been used already. I haven't read the whole thread yet.)

Quote:
Sure is

Brian Kinney: We were up in his room. We were fourteen, fifteen tops. We were supposed to be studying, whatever. Only, we're not. We're looking at this trashy photo mag his mom swiped from the beauty parlor. Anyway, there's this shot of Patrick Swayze from "Dirty Dancing"... without his shirt on. So, I've got this ******* just from looking at it, and I glance over at Mikey and guess what? He's got one, too.
Oh, Fmaldy, YUM!!! Delicious quote!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
He got bored... while getting worked on. It's a good thing Justin showed up when he did, because that's kind of sad.
Sojourn, that's part of my reason number nine that Brian fell instantly in love!! LOL

9. Brian allows Justin to take a shower. Only one trick had asked to use the shower to the best of my recollection (ep 302) and Brian tells him to wear it home proudly. (YUCK!! OK, there is a scene during the Brandon/Brian contest in season 5 where Brian’s got a trick in the shower. My eyes will never be the same. YUCK. But, that was just rogue behavior b/c Brian was so hurt he was practically dead.) Anyway, Brian gets into the shower with Justin that first morning and we’re led to believe they have at LEAST one more round before Michael comes to get them.

Immediately before Brian meets Justin for that first fated time under the street light he tells the guys he left the back room before the trick was done because he got bored. The next morning, after they dropped Justin off at school Brian told Michael that Justin almost wore him out. Instantly, Brian is challenged by Justin. Later, we’ll find that Justin also challenges Brian intellectually and emotionally. But, immediately, Justin cured Brian’s boredom of the physical.

Quote:
he was always hoping to hear it but we had to wait

Brian - I love you, I love you *quiet whisper - I love you*

Hi! I know I'm not supposed to keep posting unless I get a reply (and in going through this thread that's reaaaaaaalllllly hard b/c I want to respond to sooooo many quotes.)

But, this is important.

THERE ARE ACTUALLY FOUR, COUNT THEM FOUR I LOVE YOUs IN THE 510 SCENE.

You have to blast your volume. The two obvious audible ones. Then, the third of which Fmaldy speaks which occurs just before he goes in for another kiss.

BUT THEN, the scene pulls back and Brian is now hugging Justin. And, he whispers a fourth time...I LOVE YOU.

Sorry I broke the rules but I thought that was rule-breaking worthy!!!

Last edited by SojournHeart11; 10-22-2017 at 11:06 PM Reason: double post
Old 10-23-2017, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I know what you mean that there is a need to respond to all the quotes sometimes you just have emotions going and coming with them..

I really have to listen again, if I can make out the forth ILY

and you can post whatever Quote hops into your mind. We don't keep track if a quote was there before or not. this thread is meant to be spammed with all the good quotes over and over again

icon by Daggi
Old 10-23-2017, 12:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I know what you mean that there is a need to respond to all the quotes sometimes you just have emotions going and coming with them..

I really have to listen again, if I can make out the forth ILY

and you can post whatever Quote hops into your mind. We don't keep track if a quote was there before or not. this thread is meant to be spammed with all the good quotes over and over again
Hi, Giotto,

Yes - and when you hear it you'll get tingles. I went crazy last month on here somewhere b/c I had just discovered the third ILY. It's only b/c I re-ran that scene so many times on full blast to hear the third one that I actually heard the fourth. LOL

Hope you catch it!! :-)
Old 10-23-2017, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I try to and please call me Daggi

icon by Daggi
Old 10-23-2017, 02:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

"Don't you wanna party like it's 1984?"Brian ep 310.

Always thought that was such a clever line given the Orwellian state of "Loss of Liberty Avenue". Justin ep 310.

Conversely, I caught the writers in a literary reference error. Brian says, "Le Beau Geste. Sorely lacking in fiction since the 19th century French novel. How noble of you to revive it." Brian ep 213.

Wren wrote the book in 1924 and it was set just before WWI which was 1914 - 1918. So, whether Brian meant when the novel was written or when it took place the writers are incorrect. It's the 20th century.
Old 10-23-2017, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's always better to come before you go ~ Brian

Quote:
Conversely, I caught the writers in a literary reference error. Brian says, "Le Beau Geste. Sorely lacking in fiction since the 19th century French novel. How noble of you to revive it." Brian ep 213.

Wren wrote the book in 1924 and it was set just before WWI which was 1914 - 1918. So, whether Brian meant when the novel was written or when it took place the writers are incorrect. It's the 20th century.
Great catch, Beth.

Everyone can smack me, but I still only hear 2 ILY's in that scene. I've turned it up with speakers, earbuds, headphones, whatever...but still only hear two.
Old 10-23-2017, 05:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
It's always better to come before you go ~ Brian

Great catch, Beth.

Everyone can smack me, but I still only hear 2 ILY's in that scene. I've turned it up with speakers, earbuds, headphones, whatever...but still only hear two.
Oh, my love. Go back and watch/listen again. You will not be sorry. There are two more ILY's and they're delicious.

And, since Cowlip were so very strange and stingy with ILY after Brian said it in 510 I, for one, NEED those extra two.

So, you hear the first two clearly. First one in Justin's ear almost agonizingly dragged from his heart. Then, the second spoken to Justin's face with more certainty.

Third time:
Now, Brian and Justin peck once. They pull apart. Just as they go in for the second peck IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THEIR LIPS MEET Brian says "Love you" again. You can even see his lips move.

Fourth time:
Brian and Justin are in a tight embrace. The camera angle changes. It's not a close up of their faces. Now, we see them in an embrace from the waist up. LISTEN CLOSELY. The cue for you is that a fireman crosses right in front of the camera. Just as that fireman is going by Brian says a fourth "Love you."

Good luck!! I hope you hear them. They're so lovely.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

"Maybe I'm getting too old for him" ~ Justin
Old 10-27-2017, 03:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
"Maybe I'm getting too old for him" ~ Justin

"I have to admit it doesn't sound like the Brian Kinney we know and feel ambivalent about...and if you're too old the rest of us should be in assisted care." Emmett 407

Last edited by brianitesince2001; 10-28-2017 at 11:07 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread