Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2018, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Jesus Christ that was so hot and lovely to watch before bed. I’m gonna have some good dreams tonight
Excellent. I had a great QAF (or perhaps just Brian ) related dream the other night... woke up during the *ahem* climax, as it were? and it wasn't just in the dream...

Here's another one I love. Sometimes I really love the cutesy/happier Britin videos. Watching too many sad/serious ones brings me down.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 08-19-2018, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Put under spoilers for sexy content.

https://youtu.be/aLMyErL03QA
Spoiler:

Also, a sweet one.

https://youtu.be/ljUIDlAM1k4
Old 08-19-2018, 10:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Excellent. I had a great QAF (or perhaps just Brian ) related dream the other night... woke up during the *ahem* climax, as it were? and it wasn't just in the dream...

Here's another one I love. Sometimes I really love the cutesy/happier Britin videos. Watching too many sad/serious ones brings me down.
Lol I need my brain to give me those kind of dreams....

Ahh yay more vids, I will check them out later!!
Old 08-19-2018, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

WOWWWW Deborah... Did you make both of those?! WOW. The "Sail" video is the hottest thing I've EVER seen. I think my jaw is still on the floor... SO well done! I've often wished their sex scenes could be slowed down, so it's sooo nice to see it done.

The next one is super sweet and well done, too. It's interesting to see the same clips used to be either super hot or super sweet. Impressive!

I could probably watch that short clip of Brian sticking his tongue out/into Justin's mouth over and over again... when they're supposed to be watching Michael and David's Paris photos hahaha. I did slow it down to half speed and watch it again cause I'm a freak... But that clip just s me.

I wish I could just see ALL of Brian/Justin's moments together from the whole series. Like, cut the entire rest of the show out. Not that I don't love the whole thing, it would just be amazing to see their journey pasted together by itself. That would be a HUGE project though.

And Addie, lol, yes,you absolutely need to have a conversation with your brain about those dreams.

Old 08-19-2018, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

sadly that one is blocked on YT, but I uploaded it on Vimeo

https://vimeo.com/243445090

and an other one that I really enjoyed to make

icon by Daggi
Old 08-19-2018, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Those were good, too.

As many fanvids as you guys wanna throw at me, I'm lapping them up.

Old 08-20-2018, 05:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
WOWWWW Deborah... Did you make both of those?! WOW. The "Sail" video is the hottest thing I've EVER seen. I think my jaw is still on the floor... SO well done! I've often wished their sex scenes could be slowed down, so it's sooo nice to see it done.

The next one is super sweet and well done, too. It's interesting to see the same clips used to be either super hot or super sweet. Impressive!

I could probably watch that short clip of Brian sticking his tongue out/into Justin's mouth over and over again... when they're supposed to be watching Michael and David's Paris photos hahaha. I did slow it down to half speed and watch it again cause I'm a freak... But that clip just s me.

I wish I could just see ALL of Brian/Justin's moments together from the whole series. Like, cut the entire rest of the show out. Not that I don't love the whole thing, it would just be amazing to see their journey pasted together by itself. That would be a HUGE project though.

And Addie, lol, yes,you absolutely need to have a conversation with your brain about those dreams.
Wow I need to watch this videos when I get home

Yeah if you're a freak then so am I haha

I really do, my brain needs to step up its game
Old 08-20-2018, 07:28 AM
Master Fan

This is my favorite Britin video I've ever seen, in terms of telling their whole love story. It has so many voice clips and they're all spliced throughout perfectly. I put the MP3 on my iPod and I love listening to it so much. (And I don't even like Coldplay, that's how good it is!!)

I can't watch it without crying/tearing up/smiling super big...

Also Daggi, just watched your "Shake it Off" vid - nicely done! I don't normally like that song, but you used some great clips and matched them very well. Made me laugh a couple of times, too! I don't remember that part with Ted dumping the water on his head, though? and then it looks like he looks right at the camera?

Last edited by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!; 08-20-2018 at 03:39 PM
Old 08-20-2018, 04:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow I’m a mess

Those sweet ones were absolutely perfect. You almost forget just how many sweet moments they had. And that Back To The Start one—I’m an emotional mess!! That one packs a punch!!

And the hot ones, well— Let’s just say the cigarette I had after was really needed
Old 08-20-2018, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wow I’m a mess

Those sweet ones were absolutely perfect. You almost forget just how many sweet moments they had. And that Back To The Start one—I’m an emotional mess!! That one packs a punch!!

And the hot ones, well— Let’s just say the cigarette I had after was really needed
That one is amazing, right?! Seriously, they didn't just tug my heartstrings, they frickin' grabbed them in one handful and YANKED. It's so good, I'm addicted. I love listening to the audio of it through headphones and just hearing all those amazing lines.

I'm haunted by Brian saying, "Sunshine, how'd I ever get along without you?" especially.

Spoiler:

Old 08-21-2018, 05:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That one is amazing, right?! Seriously, they didn't just tug my heartstrings, they frickin' grabbed them in one handful and YANKED. It's so good, I'm addicted. I love listening to the audio of it through headphones and just hearing all those amazing lines.

I'm haunted by Brian saying, "Sunshine, how'd I ever get along without you?" especially.

Spoiler:
Yes!! I will definitely be watching that one again. It was so perfect and it summed them up so well. I think that's one of my favourite lines

Spoiler:
Old 08-21-2018, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes!! I will definitely be watching that one again. It was so perfect and it summed them up so well. I think that's one of my favourite lines

Spoiler:
As I'm listening to the audio of that one on my headphones right now... It really did sum up their entire story, it was amazing. Goodness, Brian's frantic way he screams, "Justin!" towards the beginning, from when he was looking for him after the bombing...ahhhhh. Kills me.

And ! I think I'm now just a little cautious about using the word
Spoiler:
on here, now? -shrug- Or referring to
Spoiler:
things. And yes, his voice is like nectar or something and my ears are just always like, "Moooooore " I've said it before...I could listen to the man read from the phone book...

...and then he'd finish and I'd be all, "Read it to me again, Gale. "

Old 08-21-2018, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Why the spoilers? I only use them if there is non PG13 content in the pic or vid. Thanks for being cautious though.

We can say sexy all day.
Old 08-21-2018, 08:52 AM
Extreme Fan

We've gotten attached to the spoiler tag

Yes, Chris, when Brian is frantically screaming for Justin, MY HEART

"Read it to me again, Gale" I could say a few things in a spoiler tag right now
Old 08-21-2018, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
We've gotten attached to the spoiler tag

Yes, Chris, when Brian is frantically screaming for Justin, MY HEART

"Read it to me again, Gale" I could say a few things in a spoiler tag right now
Then use it to your hearts content.
Spoiler:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread