Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2016, 08:53 AM
  #46
Fan Forum Hero

 
Zebbers's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 65,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
That's an awful lot of posts.
You post an awful lot
__________________
"... because being strange is the best." ~ Gale Harold
"Being strange is the absolute fg best!" ~ Denise
Zebbers is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 08:56 AM
  #47
Moderator Manager

 
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
Star Wars
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 95,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
You post an awful lot
Not as much as I used to, though.
__________________
Gale ~ "Brilliant, enigmatic, screwy."~ Scott Lowell
Deborah~Icon me
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 09:02 AM
  #48
Fan Forum Hero

 
Zebbers's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 65,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Not as much as I used to, though.
True.. but it's still more than the rest of us

I know that you and Daggi post in other threads ... but question to everyone, do you ever post in threads other than QaF?

I did for a short span but not anymore
__________________
"... because being strange is the best." ~ Gale Harold
"Being strange is the absolute fg best!" ~ Denise
Zebbers is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 09:27 AM
  #49
Addicted Fan

 
Irinano's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 4,490
I don't!
__________________
"Don't forget who your heroes are, what they mean to you, and why they mean that to you." Gale Harold.

Irinano is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 09:49 AM
  #50
Fan Forum Hero

 
Zebbers's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 65,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irinano (View Post)
I don't!
I've never asked the question before!

I never stepped outside QaF until Deborah became part of the Moderator Support Team ~ and then I discovered Adam Lambert and so I posted in his thread for a while .. and then one of the posters there entered into a posting challenge on the David Cook ??? board so I helped out there .. coming off the back of our ah~mazing post challenge!

But honestly, it never felt totally right posting on other boards .. so I stopped I think maybe somewhere between 800 and 1200 posts have not been QaF related
__________________
"... because being strange is the best." ~ Gale Harold
"Being strange is the absolute fg best!" ~ Denise
Zebbers is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 09:56 AM
  #51
Moderator Manager

 
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
Star Wars
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 95,452
That's how I was before I was on the MST. Even though I'm not on THAT team any longer, sometime I'm requested or I volunteer.

If I didn't do anything else on FF, I would still be a QAF purist.
__________________
Gale ~ "Brilliant, enigmatic, screwy."~ Scott Lowell
Deborah~Icon me
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 10:02 AM
  #52
Fan Forum Hero

 
Zebbers's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 65,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
That's how I was before I was on the MST. Even though I'm not on THAT team any longer, sometime I'm requested or I volunteer.

If I didn't do anything else on FF, I would still be a QAF purist.
So are you a permanent mod for Star Wars? I know that you and Daggi are both there at the moment ...
__________________
"... because being strange is the best." ~ Gale Harold
"Being strange is the absolute fg best!" ~ Denise
Zebbers is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 10:05 AM
  #53
Addicted Fan

 
Irinano's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 4,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
I've never asked the question before!

I never stepped outside QaF until Deborah became part of the Moderator Support Team ~ and then I discovered Adam Lambert and so I posted in his thread for a while .. and then one of the posters there entered into a posting challenge on the David Cook ??? board so I helped out there .. coming off the back of our ah~mazing post challenge!

But honestly, it never felt totally right posting on other boards .. so I stopped I think maybe somewhere between 800 and 1200 posts have not been QaF related
that's not bad!
__________________
"Don't forget who your heroes are, what they mean to you, and why they mean that to you." Gale Harold.

Irinano is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 10:15 AM
  #54
Fan Forum Hero

 
Zebbers's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 65,227
Thank you hun!
__________________
"... because being strange is the best." ~ Gale Harold
"Being strange is the absolute fg best!" ~ Denise
Zebbers is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 10:34 AM
  #55
Moderator Manager

 
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
Star Wars
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 95,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
So are you a permanent mod for Star Wars? I know that you and Daggi are both there at the moment ...
No…Tar is back on December 1st. She had a work related LoA.
__________________
Gale ~ "Brilliant, enigmatic, screwy."~ Scott Lowell
Deborah~Icon me
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 10:52 AM
  #56
Fan Forum Hero

 
Zebbers's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 65,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
No…Tar is back on December 1st. She had a work related LoA.
Hope Tar and work is OK .. .. so do you leave in December and Daggi stays?
__________________
"... because being strange is the best." ~ Gale Harold
"Being strange is the absolute fg best!" ~ Denise
Zebbers is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 11:26 AM
  #57
Moderator Manager

 
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
Star Wars
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 95,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
Hope Tar and work is OK .. .. so do you leave in December and Daggi stays?
No...we'll both be off.
__________________
Gale ~ "Brilliant, enigmatic, screwy."~ Scott Lowell
Deborah~Icon me
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 12:10 PM
  #58
Fan Forum Hero

 
Zebbers's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 65,227
Oh, OK thank you!
__________________
"... because being strange is the best." ~ Gale Harold
"Being strange is the absolute fg best!" ~ Denise
Zebbers is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 03:46 PM
  #59
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 37,704
I think I wouldn't have left QaF land either, if I wouldn't have gotten the MST job I didn't even lurk befor but helping out others is fun
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline  
Old 11-13-2016, 12:06 PM
  #60
Part-Time Fan
 
Kat H's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
... but question to everyone, do you ever post in threads other than QaF?
I can hardly handle all the threads in this forum!


Congrats to 64k Debs!!!
Kat H is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
post count, queer as folk


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:03 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.