Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 04:17 AM
Elite Fan

Dine, I'm from a small town in Rheinland-Pfalz, just before the border to Saarland.
Quote:
willsu eine banane?
I love that movie. I haven't seen Til on Zimmer Frei, and I haven't seen Barfuss yet. But I definitely will go and see it.

is there any movie/actor/actress/show/song/book that you think is overrated?
Harry Potter, LotR, Beyoncé - I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of right now.
Are you an only child?
Yes.
What do you want for your birthday?
I wanted a car and I'm getting my mum's old car, a Volkswagen Polo.
What's your favourite/least fave subject in school?
My favourite is chemistry, my least favourite is religion.
wolkenfuehlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 08:51 AM
Supreme Fan

that leads me to my next question.
have you read harry potter/LotR or seen the movies?

what's your pet peeve?
If you had the chance, would you ever star in a movie? What would be the perfect plot?
Who is your favorite Superhero?
what are you most proud of in your life?

ps: i had no idea you're from RP, too! *yay* for pfälzer!

Last edited by galela; 04-03-2005 at 02:41 PM
galela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

If you could live in someone else's shoes for 24 hours, who would it be?
What type of career would you like to have?

You're getting a car? That's awesome!
Old 04-04-2005, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

have you read harry potter/LotR or seen the movies?
Ì've read the first 4 HP books and have seen half of the first and the third movie. I watched LotR once, but I fell asleep after around 5 minutes.
what's your pet peeve?
Right now, it's not closing the door once you leave a room. My family does that all the time and it's driving me nuts. (My dad didn't close the door right now, and now I'm getting cold in front of the computer.) Apart from that, everything that dumb people may do. Grammar stuff, not being able to say what you want to say,... annoys me so much.
If you had the chance, would you ever star in a movie? What would be the perfect plot?
I don't think I would. I'd love to make movies though. Not sure about the topic. Something simple, a lovestory, probably. With pretty boys.
Who is your favorite Superhero?
I must admit, the only two superheros that come to my mind right now are Superman and Spiderman. And because spiders are one of the most terrifying things in the world I'd choose Superman.
what are you most proud of in your life?
Of becoming 'me'. You know, when I grew up, I always had my best friend. We were so close, we were just a unit, one person. Since then, things have changed (thankfully), and now I'm finally being 'me' and I'm not depending on anyone as much as I depended on her anymore. That was quite hard for me, but I'm very proud of myself for suceeding.
That's such a hard question! Hmm...I'm thinking it should be someone famous, but actually, all that comes to my mind is something I keep telling my friends. I'd love to be a guy for one day, to know what it's like. And to have hot, passionate sex with a pretty goth boy.
What type of career would you like to have?
In an ideal world, I'd be rich enough so I wouldn't depend on my career and do something artistic, like fashion design, painting or writing. However, since I'm not rich and never will be, I'm realistic and will become an interpreter once I leave school. It's still something I love, because I love different languages and speaking them, but I'll actually be able to make a living from that. I hope.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Supreme Fan

not trying to burst a bubble here but being an interpreter isn't all that either today. my mom just told me a story about someone she knows today. he's got two daughters & they both just finished their studies in germersheim (which is the language part of the uni mainz). it's supposedly one of the best schools in germany for interpreters & they're finished now & can't find a job. i just said i'm lucky i didn't do that because i've always liked languages, too, & always wanted to do something with languages & i had the opportunity to go to that school but made up my mind against it. now i did international business administration - so i do have lthe anguages and something else. - but like i said, not trying to burst a bubble. just - it's not that easy these days with "only" languages.

which languages do you speak?
Old 04-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And to have hot, passionate sex with a pretty goth boy.
Now that's an answer!

Have you ever been in love?
What is your dream vacation spot?
Would you ever do a reality t.v. show? If yes, which one?
Old 04-04-2005, 05:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

I like studying different languages too. It's very interesting. Dine asked the same question I was going to ask.

What's your favourite childhood memory?
What's your favourite season?
What 5 things would you like the accomplish before you die?

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
kyleschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

which languages do you speak?
German (duh), English (obviously) and French. But I'm starting a Spanish course next week.
Have you ever been in love?
Yes, I have. Actually, I'm in love right now.
What is your dream vacation spot?
I don't really care where exactly it would be, as long as it's warm and sunny and there are nice people to hang out with.
Would you ever do a reality t.v. show? If yes, which one?
No, I don't think I would.
What's your favourite childhood memory?
The first thing that comes to my mind is playing with my two best friends when we were around 7 or 8. We were always in a nearby wood, we had a hiding place there and we'd spend hours there everyday, thinking up mysterious stories of us really being wolves, fairies or witches, and then playing our parts. I can only remember everything very vaguely, but whenever I do remember it, it makes me smile.
What's your favourite season?
Generally, I'm a summer girl. The only time when I really can enjoy winter is when there's a lot of snow, but that doesn't happen very often.
What 5 things would you like the accomplish before you die?
I like that question. In no particular order, I'd like to
- find the one person that will make me happy
- have a baby
- tell someone that I love them
- learn how to 'speak my mind'
- reconcile the two parts of my family that haven't talked to each other in almost 20 years

My time's up, I think. This was fun! And the next person to be in the hot seat is...

Cathy!!

What's your dream date?
Which 3 adjectives best describe you?
What's the story behind your screenname?
Old 04-05-2005, 12:19 PM
Extreme Fan

*sigh* Cathy, Cathy, Cathy...

Our PM's are ganging up on me. I can't think of anything off the top of my head to ask you So, I'll start off with just one question:

If you could ask Randy one question, what would it be?
Old 04-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Supreme Fan

cathy!

if you could get one item from the qaf set sale (let's just pretend they had everything) - which one would you get? (i think i might have an idea. )
what did you have for breakfast today?
if money didn't matter, what would be your favorite place to go for vacation?
Old 04-05-2005, 08:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

My turn? Gosh...

What's your dream date?
Hmm... I think it's because it's spring now so I'm kind of in a romantic mood. I'd want it to be simple like going to a nice restaurant like one of my faves Gypsy Co-op and then going to Demetre's for dessert. I went there 7 times last summer I think the best part would just be having great conversations.
Which 3 adjectives best describe you?
cheery, shy, quirky
What's the story behind your screenname?
It all started when I started watching season 2 of Roswell. I liked all the characters but the one I just adored was Kyle Valenti. He always had the best lines and it was just a shame that they didn't have enough of him on the show. I discoverd fanforum after seeing my sister post on it. I mostly lurked and finally decided to make to sign up. I had no idea what username to use. Since I was in such a "I love Kyle" phase I thought, why not? It's a very girly thing to do but I didn't care. So pretty much ever since then I've used kyleschick as my user name when signing up for things. It is a pretty dorky story.
If you could ask Randy one question, what would it be?
Hmm... "Can I pet you?" No, I think I'd be too afraid to ask anything. Just standing there with my dreamy fangirl eyes, looking adoringly at his prettiness. Or maybe I'd ask him about his kitties.
if you could get one item from the qaf set sale (let's just pretend they had everything) - which one would you get?
Well it'd have to be something Justin related, of course It would either be the red sweater from 215 during the spooning scene or the white shorts he wears as Angel!Justin. Or maybe the teddybear he sleeps with in S1 when he's staying over at Mel/Lindsay's place. That's sucha hard question
what did you have for breakfast today?
Nothing special. Corn flakes and milk with fresh strawberries.
if money didn't matter, what would be your favorite place to go for vacation?
I always wanted to go to Venice. It's seems like such a beautiful place to visit. Whenever I'm in a bookstore I usually try to look at those travel books. It's funny, ever since I was a tot I've been fascinated with gondolas. I'd love to visit the Peggy Guggenheim collection and just take in the whole city.

Old 04-06-2005, 03:22 AM
Supreme Fan

what's your biggest fear?
if you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be & why?
Old 04-06-2005, 02:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Cathy. Your screen name story isn't dorky. I'm in the same boat on other boards that I post on. My name is I_LOVE_NICK (because of Nick Wechsler) Kyle was definately the best on the show

And I would so love to see Randy's face if you asked him that!

Okay, some more:

What's your favourite movie?
If you could guest star on any t.v. show (excluding QaF), which would it be?
Old 04-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Krista: You love Nick Wechsler too? He seems like such a sweetheart. BuddhaBoy!

what's your biggest fear?
Ever since I was a little tot I've had a horrible fear of clowns. I used to have terrible night terrors about them and wake up screaming. My parents never knew what to do but luckily they ceased. Going to the mall and street festivals were always difficult. I shudder thinking about it. I'm not sure exactly why they're so frightening to me. Partly it's the heavy makeup and feeling like they have something to hide or the sense that they're up to no good. I don't know why I feel this way since I've never seen a horror film staring them. It's all very peculiar.
if you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be & why?
It would have to be either of my grandparents on my dad's side. Probably my grandpa. I've never meath either since they both passed away when my dad was a teenager. My dad and my aunt often say that I resemble, not only physically but my mannerism as well. It would be interesting to meet him and find out what kind of man he was.
This is a very difficult question. I liked Anja's answer. Perhaps a movie director just to see how things work on a movie set.
What's your favourite movie?
Only one? It's probably Se7en but I love Reality Bites and The Shawshank Redemption as well.
If you could guest star on any t.v. show (excluding QaF), which would it be?
I would say Gilmore Girls but I have been pretty disappointed in it lately so I'd say Veronica Mars.

Old 04-07-2005, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

Cathy

"What has been your biggest achievement so far"?

Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread