Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 02:31 PM
Supreme Fan

What is your dream job?
a job that enables me to travel the world. a famous popstar!
nah, i burried that dream couple of years ago. which is why i try to get into marketing. i wanna get into event-marketing or exhibitions & stuff like that, you travel a lot. or just make enough money so i can travel the world in my sparetime.

Is there one day in your life that you wish you could re-live and do it all again?
that's a tough one. maybe the day i met jordan (new kids) for the first time in boston. it was also the day we left to fly back home after 3 weeks & i was so bummed that we'd seen him so often but never met him & got pictures & talked to him. so we went back into the city for one last time & - there he was. i think i was happier than ever before. it was a wild day. when i got home, i already had the pictures of us & everything because right before we left & after we'd talked to him & took the pictures & i got my autograph we went to that one hour thing to get them developed. it was crazy. and i was in heaven. - one of the days meeting either donnie or jordan. definitely the best days of my life. it sounds so pathetic, doesn't it.

What's your biggest regret?
no apologies, no regrets. i hardly really regret anything. i'm a person who constantly thinks about wrong & right decisions so when i finally decide something i know why i did things the way i did. i usually have my reasons so there's nothing really to regret.
one thing i do regret is probably this. april 14, 2002. the day my grandma died. it's probably gonna sound sick or weird but i was at home & hardly in college the entire time when we thought it could happen. she had cancer for years. that day was the first day i went back to college because i couldn't miss any more classes. if i hadn't gone i would've been there when she died. that's the one thing i would change about that day, well, the thing that lies in my hands.
Old 03-30-2005, 10:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, I feel the need to comment on your last answer and I'll try to word it correctly, so please don't take this the wrong way.

I don't think that it sounds weird at all. I can really relate to your answer because it's basically the same as mine. Although the circumstances are slightly different. It was actually my great-grandmother whom we knew wasn't going to be around for much longer. She was 99. I lived like a ten minute walk from her house and I rarely ever went to visit her. I let the hostility and anger for my mother consume me so much that I attempted to cut all ties from her side of the family. Suffice to say that when she died the guilt that I felt was enormous and I regret not going to spend more time with her. I still really haven't come to terms with it.

And I don't mean to turn this into something about me, but I just wanted to let you know that I've had a similar experience, so you're not alone. And I know that it's a touchy subject regrading a family member who has passed, so I hope that this didn't sound rude or anything.

Okay, a few more questions:

Have you ever broken a bone or had stitches?
Are you an only child?
What's your favourite colour?
Old 03-31-2005, 02:15 AM
Supreme Fan

sorry to hear about that krista. that must be very hard to lose her like this. luckily, i was very close to my grandma. she was part of my every day life for my entire life. i grew up at hers because my parents both worked fulltime. i had two moms, really. it was very very hard letting her go, esp since she wasn't ready to leave at all. she was 68 so she would've had some more time. i got there two hours after she'd died. my mom called me on my cell right when it happened, i was in classes & it was so weird getting that message that changes your world & your life forever & everything around you just goes on. so it's really just about that morning. my entire family is very close. when i got there (my uncle & dad picked me up) everyone else was already there & we spent the entire day with her. it was very intense. i just wish i had been there that hour when it happened. i don't even know why.
and no, don't worry, it didn't sound rude or anything. like i've said before, this thread is supposed to get discussions going to get to know each other. it's not reduced to the question/answers only. feel free to comment on anything.

Have you ever broken a bone or had stitches?
i broke my arm three times & my foot once. i was a wild kid.

Are you an only child?
kinda yes, kinda no. i have a big brother who's 8 years older than me. he's only my dad's son, tho, & he's never lived with us. on the other hand, as i told you above, i grew up at my grandma's. we lived with her for a few years, too. and my mom has 5 siblings. two of my aunts were only 10 & 4 at the time i was born. so i grew up with them as my older sisters kinda. so - i guess no, i'm not.

What's your favourite colour?
short answer: blue.
Old 03-31-2005, 03:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Luca is a beautiful name.

Wonderwall is one of my fave songs too. I really loved that whole album.

Questions: If you met Gale, what would you ask him?
Are you the dancing like now one's watching or a standing in the corner kind of person? I'm guessing the former

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
kyleschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 10:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow. It really is quite a similar experience. I found out at work. I was a cashier at a grocery store and they sent in my mother's husband (whom I loathe with every fibre of my being and refuse to call my step-father). I was serving customers and he just comes up and says "Your Grandma just died." I wanted to punch him in the face, it was just so rude. So, obviously I'm crying and all the customers are like WTF. So he waits for me to get ready so he can drive me over to the house and as I was walking out of the store I got so angry because nobody cared. It seems ridiculous now because obviously they didn't know her but I was just so upset. Thankfully my dad pulled into the parking lot as we were leaving so I jumped out of her husband's car and my dad brought me over. So, I know what you mean about wanting to be there when it happened. It is hard to explain but you just can't help feeling it. I just felt like I had to comment because it's nice (and that's not really the appropriate word, but I'm sure you know what I mean) to know that your not alone with those feelings.

Okay, moving on to something lighter:

Wow, you were a wild child. I come from a big 'extended' family too

Question:
What is your most embarrasing moment?

DUN DA DA
Old 04-01-2005, 04:53 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleschick
Wonderwall is one of my fave songs too. I really loved that whole album.
i'm not really a huge oasis fan. lots of their songs just sound the same to me. but the 3 or 4 ones i love are one of my very fave songs of all times. like wonderwall & don't look back in anger.

Questions: If you met Gale, what would you ask him?
can i please have your cOcksock, gale?
nah. oh my. someone asked me that on that mod hot seat as well. i'll have to tell you the same: i really do not have the slightest clue. i'd be so in awe. i just *know* his aura would kill me. i'd be like at the same time. i usually am over that. i saw quite some famous people & talked to a bunch of them & i just tend to not get overly nervous any more. but i know with gale it would be back to me at the age of 17 meeting jordan for the first time -> i'd love to generally talk about politics & the world with him, you know. but, there's not like one question i'd ask him. all the stuff i wanna know he wouldn't tell me anyways. *coughs*

Are you the dancing like now one's watching or a standing in the corner kind of person? I'm guessing the former
how'd you guess? yeah, i'm definitely dancing like no one's watching. not all the time. but most of the times. if i don't like the music, tho, i'll be the corner kind of person. if there's constantly music i don't like that is. i don't mind 4-5 or maybe even 10 songs i don't like but if it's constantly stuff i don't like then i'll be in a really bad mood. i just can't ignore bad music. most of my friends can just tune it out? i can't.

What is your most embarrasing moment?
i'm sorry for always coming back to these new kids moments but the day we met donnie. he was the first celebrity i ever really met - i sound like such a stalker!!! i'm really not that bad! we arrived at his house & i was with 3 friends of mine. my best friend at the time had already been to boston & had met them in germany before - so she was kinda a pro. the other two had been in boston for 3 weeks & had met joe already so were all were used to making a fool of themselves. to me, it was completely new. so, we took the T & a bus & drove to donnie's. in the street, you first walk up the street & then it's a bit downhill till you arrive at his place. i see that house from up the hill & all i wanted was to go back to the hotel. i felt so embarrassed & SO nervous, i wanted to die. so, we sit down across the street from his house - and wait. and wait. and wait. until he finally comes out. he stands in his door & waves at us. the four of us wave back. he waves again. we wave back because nobody knew what to say. it was *so* embarrassing. i was hiding behind my friend's back & kept hissing at her: SAY SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING! looking back, we all always crack up talking about it. but that very moment i wanted to die, i swear to god. so, my best friend finally says something & he opens the gate for us & lets us in. as if i hadn't been nervous enough already, he tells us jordan will come over later & that we could wait. we were all like:
good times. embarrassing but very funny.

so, my time's up. it was fun again. up next is ...

*drumroll*

anja!

and my first question is the same i asked krista - how did you come up with your screenname? i bet many people here don't even know what it means.

Last edited by galela; 04-01-2005 at 05:57 AM
galela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

That came as a total surprise. Thanks for picking me, though I'm not really that interesting.

how did you come up with your screenname? i bet many people here don't even know what it means.
Before anyone asks - it's German for "cloudfeeling". I came up with it in 8th grade when me and my best friend were thinking about titles for her original fiction. We were staring at the sky and somehow, one of us (I can't remember who it was) came up with "wolkenfuehlen". Ever since, I've been obsessed with that name and use it everywhere online.
wolkenfuehlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 11:32 AM
Supreme Fan

oh! don't say you're not interesting!! every one is interesting!

i love your screenname. it's so - romantic.

so, michael jackson - guilty or innocent?
your 3 biggest & worst qualities?
Old 04-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

*hugs screenname* I love it too. I'll never be able to change it.

so, michael jackson - guilty or innocent?
I'm undecided. On the one hand, I can really picture him as a guy who would do that. But sometimes I just think the people are trying to get money and to ruin michael's reputation with it. I really don't know.

Three biggest qualities:
1. I'm a great listener.
2. I'm loyal.
3. I'm open for pretty much everything and am not very prejudiced. I think.

Three worst qualities:
1. I can't defend myself or my opinion.
2. I'm too much of a 'follower' and do whatever the people I'm closest to think is good.
3. I'm too shy and insecure.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

How old are you?
What's your middle name?
Where are you from?
What do you hate the most?

It goes right in my notebook
Old 04-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Dine: Have you heard of the song Stop Crying Your Heart Out? I dunno about you, but I love that song.

Here are my questions for Anja:
What is your most prized possession?
Did you collect anything as a child and do you collect anything now?
Who's your favourite actor/actress?

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
kyleschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2005, 02:45 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleschick
Dine: Have you heard of the song Stop Crying Your Heart Out? I dunno about you, but I love that song.
been listening to those three oasis songs all day yesterday so yes, of course i know stop crying your heart out.

which countries did you get to travel to so far & where else do you wanna go in the future?
Old 04-02-2005, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

How old are you?
I'm 17...but I'll turn 18 tomorrow. Hehe.
What's your middle name?
I don't have one.
Where are you from?
A very small town in the southwest of Germany.
What do you hate the most?
Ignorant people. Talking in front of people.
What is your most prized possession?
A videotape my best (online)friend made for me. She put lots of pretty boy stuff on it (Anthesiac&Placebo performances, QAF UK2, Velvet Goldmine), but it's not just the content that matters, it's also that it's one of the few things that I have from her.
Did you collect anything as a child and do you collect anything now?
I collected stamps, soaps and small perfume bottles when I was younger. Now I don't collect anything anymore.
Who's your favourite actor/actress?
Johnny Depp, Til Schweiger, Robert Stadlober, Katherine Moennig. I also have a soft spot for Ian Somerhalder and Charlie Hunnam since they have been in YA and I will most likely watch any movie they are in only because they're in it, but there not 'up there' with Johnny etc.
which countries did you get to travel to so far & where else do you wanna go in the future?
I've been to France, England, Austria, Switzerland and Spain so far. I'd love to visit my friend in New Zealand someday. I also want to visit the US someday, just to know what it's like 'over there'.
Old 04-02-2005, 10:28 AM
Supreme Fan

oh, where in the southwest are you? for some reason i always thought you were from the north of germany.

i love till schweiger too! have you seen him on zimmer frei two weeks ago? have you seen barfuß yet? i'd ask you for your fave till movie but i have a feeling it's the same as mine. willsu eine banane?

is there any movie/actor/actress/show/song/book that you think is overrated?
Old 04-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Extreme Fan

I wondered about your screen name Anja. Very beautiful

Are you an only child?
What do you want for your birthday?
What's your favourite/least fave subject in school?
Reply   Post New Thread