Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 09:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen
I'm trying to remember what I asked you on the mod board so I won't repeat myself, but I can't remember. Oh well.
you didn't ask me those on the mod hot seat. in fact, nobody asked me those on the mod hot seat.

What's your favourite season and why?
a friend from lj asked me that one yesterday. i seriously can't say. i love all the seasons for different reasons. s4 is the one that touched me the most with the cancer storyline & everything but it ended horribly. brian looked best in s2 & s3. it's just impossible to pick for me. s1 was very strong of course. and i loved s1 brian. *shrugs* i can't say. i'm trying but i really can't.
ETA: i'm such a dork! i just reread this & realized you weren't talking about qaf! so, i don't have a fave season. i love them all & i love the changing of it. i could never live anywhere where the weather doesn't really change. i love snow, i love the sun, i love rain - it just has to change.

If there was a movie about you and your life, what would it be called and who would you want to play you?
oh god, i was so happy nobody asked me that & now here it is. who would i want to play me - sandra bullock or drew barrimore. i love both of them & they are kinda - natural with a dorky charme so i think they'd be good. what would it be called ... making it harder than it is.

Quote:
And that trip sounds amazing. I've always wanted to go to Australia. I can't imagine going by myself, but that's really cool that you did that.
well, i didn't go by myself. at first. i was with a friend because i never would've done it alone. things didn't work out between us, tho. it's either bringing you together & gets you far apart & we're too different in how we handle things. she's taking the easiest way - always. once a decision is made it stands. i always question my decisions, constantly. i ended up travelling, she went through with the internship.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
if i had my family with me, new york city. i've never been there but a city that never sleeps? omg. sydney is lovely, too. in germany, cologne. they know how to party.

Do you want to have children?
yes. definitely. at least one. maybe two. but definitely yes. i'm a family girl.

Who is your favorite on QAF?
i thought i was being quite obvious about that. brian. he's the best character to ever be on a tv screen.

What other shows do you love?
i really love lost. it's very smart. not always consequent but the storylines are great. i really like the oc, too. and spongebob squarepants. oh, and nip/tuck. it's more about christian troy (julian mcmahon) than anything else, tho.
one of my all time faves will be melrose place. kyle/amanda = otp. back then, i still shipped. and of course all the sitcoms like roseanne, seinfeld, growing pains. i love shows that tell you when to laugh.

Last edited by galela; 03-29-2005 at 04:46 AM
galela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Dine: Your fave QAF character is Brian?!
Oh yes, Christian on nip/tup. Sucha good character and is definitely worthy to compete against Brian I loved Growing Pains. They still show it here everyday. I loved Leonardo DiCaprio in it. He was so cute and added a nice touch to the show.
Yeah, you should definitely go to NY at least once in your life. A very exciting place.

Here are my questions: If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What is your favourite movie?

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
kyleschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 11:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
well, i didn't go by myself. at first. i was with a friend because i never would've done it alone. things didn't work out between us, tho. it's either bringing you together & gets you far apart & we're too different in how we handle things. she's taking the easiest way - always. once a decision is made it stands. i always question my decisions, constantly. i ended up travelling, she went through with the internship.
I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad that you had a good time

So this is sort of a follow-up question to the one I asked about having children:

If you only had one child, would you want a boy or a girl?
Do you have names picked out (you don't have to say what they are if you don't want to)?

Do you live alone? (wow, do I sound like a stalker or what? )

Do you have a favourite book?
Old 03-29-2005, 04:54 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleschick
Dine: Your fave QAF character is Brian?!
yeah, isn't that a shocker! unfortunately, growing pains hasn't been on here for a loong time. i hope they'll bring it back once the endless repetition of the cosby show & king of queens is over!

If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

omg. just one thing?? i don't really have an all time favorite dish. it changes all the time. i eat things like all the time for one or two months until i'm really sick of them & then i won't them for a year or two. i really love mexican, italian & thai food tho so probably one of those.

What is your favourite movie?
i'll have to go with dirty dancing & dead poet's society. i can watch them over & over again & never get tired of them.

If you only had one child, would you want a boy or a girl?
Do you have names picked out?

i don't really care if it's a boy or a girl. i just want it to be healthy. and i don't really have names picked out, no. i really really like italian names, tho. so if i should ever have a son i'll probably name him luca.

Do you live alone?
right now, i live with my parents. i lived alone when i was still attending classes in college. classes are over now so i'm back home.

Do you have a favourite book?
i do. outlander by diana gabaldon. it's the first part of a series. it's about a woman who goes back in time, to scotland in the year 1743. she meets her soulmate, jamie. if you haven't read it, give it a try. i made so many people read that book & they're all hooked. i read that first part so many times i know the pages of quotes & stuff.
Old 03-29-2005, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

I've done this for you already

Okay emmm.....

*thinks*

Are you a dog or cat person?

Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 08:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton
I've done this for you already
i know! which is why i put krista first instead of me but she - had other plans. sorry. you already asked me so much. it's ok if you already know all about me & more than you ever wanted to know.

Are you a dog or cat person?
more a dog person, i guess. i don't have a dog or a cat & i don't really want either. i can't stand cats. a good friend of mine always said you can't trust cats & i have to agree with her. i always feel like pets are kinda dirty & my apartment has to be uberclean so that's probably why i don't want pets. i have that from my mom & grandma & aunts. it runs in the family. i could never ever hurt an animal, tho. i love the australian animals, btw. koalas, wallabies, quokkas, possums - give me one of those & i'm in heaven. seriously. so yeah, but more of a dog person.
Old 03-29-2005, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

I was worried you'd think I meant favourite QAF season.

I love Luca. Such a lovely name.

What countries have you visited, apart from Australia?
Do you think you could just leave your online life?
What's your earliest childhood memory?
wolkenfuehlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 04:02 PM
Supreme Fan

What countries have you visited, apart from Australia?
let's see. i've been to england, austria, france (which is very close from here, like 30 minutes), switzerland (only drove through it), italy, spain, portugal, the us, kroatia. yeah, i think that's it.

Do you think you could just leave your online life?
i think i could if i had to. i'm not addicted. there were times when i thought i couldn't live without the internet. i can now, tho. i wouldn't want to, tho. i couldn't live without a computer, tho.

What's your earliest childhood memory?
i don't really know. i know some stuff from pictures but i don't think i have real memories of it. the first thing i remember right now is one thing in kindergarten. we did a play in the first or second year, i think. i was playing a mouse, i had to sing. it was the first time i was on stage, i guess. basically, kindergarten memories. that's what i actively remember.
Old 03-29-2005, 05:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Hmm...let's see....where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
dorksrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

I dont know you at all so Im gonna hit you with:

How old are you?
Do you have a middle name? (I like that, some people are ashamed of it hee hee )
Where do you live?
What are the things you hate the most?
Old 03-29-2005, 08:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
i know! which is why i put krista first instead of me but she - had other plans.
Hey! I didn't know that was why. The only thing you said in your first post was that you were choosing me because you didn't know what my screen name meant. I'm sorry, I didn't realize that was your reason behind it. Sorry.

So, that is really weird that you said Outlander is your fave book. My cousin has been trying to get me into that series since I moved in with her in August. It's her fave too. She's always telling me about that Irish pirate (I'm sure you know by now I'm a whore for an Irish accent). She says that he seems like a complete ass, but you can't help but want to f**k him.

I also must add that I am so jealous. I've never been anywhere. You've got quite a list there

So, more questions:

What is your fave band/song?
Who do you admire?
Are you a morning person or a night person?
Old 03-30-2005, 02:57 AM
Supreme Fan

where do you see yourself in 10 years?
hopefully healthy with a little family to take care of.

How old are you?

Do you have a middle name?
well sorry but no, i don't have a middle name. luckily.

Where do you live?
i live in the southwest of germany.

What are the things you hate the most?
ignorance, racism. people who don't have opinions or who keep changing their opinions on something. stupidity. and fake people who can't just be who they are but always pretend to be someone they aren't. shallow people who judge others without knowing anything. (recent example - people who say stuff like "michael jackson should be locked up in prison & the key should be thrown away" - they're not my friends)

Quote:
I also must add that I am so jealous. I've never been anywhere. You've got quite a list there
that's the advantage of living in europe. everything's so close.
and you should really give outlander a try.

What is your fave band/song?
oh my, there are so many. one of my all time fave songs is wonderful life by black. oasis' wonderwall. right now i can't get enough of breathe easy by the sugababes & candyshop by 50 cent (it's so seductive ). fave band ... i don't really have one. it's just too many. i like pop, rnb, hip hop, rock as long as it's not too hard.

Who do you admire?
my grandma who died 3 years ago. and my parents.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
ooh. definitely a night person. have always been. even as a baby i always slept late. you don't wanna meet me in the mornings when i'm not really awake yet.

Last edited by galela; 03-30-2005 at 03:14 AM
galela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 10:44 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm a horrible morning person too Everyone knows to leave me alone until I have my coffee

So, can I ask you questions that you asked me? Because those were really good. If not, just ignore these:

What three things would you want if you were stranded on a desert island?
If you were a superhero, what would your powers and name be?
Old 03-30-2005, 12:20 PM
Supreme Fan

What three things would you want if you were stranded on a desert island?
i hate that question. i never know what to say. so ... ummm ... a cow (cause i need milk), my laptop & gale.

If you were a superhero, what would your powers and name be?
my name would be raging fury and my power would be powers of mind control (sound familiar, eh?) - that's all i need to rule the world!
Old 03-30-2005, 01:56 PM
Extreme Fan

That sounds vaguely familiar.

What is your dream job?
Is there one day in your life that you wish you could re-live and do it all again?
What's your biggest regret?
Reply   Post New Thread