Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 08:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh I love that episode. And then they bet Elaine to go and eat off the people's plate and she can't do it. I would have! Oh and George and the payphone! "We're living in a society here!" He's my favourite.

I've tried before to pick my favourite, but it's impossible. I just can't decide.

Seriously, I think that I would literally DIE if there were no coffee beans on the island. I'd just strangle myself with the cord from the coffee maker.

what's the color of the socks you're wearing? I had to look. Umm, they are like white with black on the toes and heels, like patches...You know what I mean?

do you have a favorite pair of shoes? what do they look like? Yes. I'm wearing them now. They are white Nike's. Like all white with a blue swish near the top of where you're toes are. They are just so comfortable. But also a bitch to keep clean!

you can marry anyone in this world - who would you pick? (be careful. ) Don"t worry, I won't say it. Do you mean like famous? Because I have a dream man, so I'll use him. He is an Irish hockey player. That is my dream man. I don't him, I have yet to meet him. But that is like my ideal guy. Hockey players are just so sexy and then that accent. Whoo! Makes my heart flutter! Is that a good answer?
Old 03-24-2005, 08:25 AM
Supreme Fan

aww. the socks sound - cute!

and yes, good answer. i didn't mean anyone famous like - only famous. just - generally. anyone on this planet, you know. post a picture of the guy so i know what the man of your dreams looks like. i love irish accents. not as much as australians but - yay for the irish! they know how to party!

am i the only one with questions!? i can't be! come on, people.

when was your first kiss & who was it?
what's your pet peeve?
Old 03-24-2005, 08:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks!

I wish I knew what he looked like! But, yes that is like my dream man. Well, I said it wouldn't really matter what he looked like as long as he had the accent. The partying thing, that's another reason!

when was your first kiss & who was it? My first *first* kiss (you know the one that doesn't really count?) was in grade 1. His name was Roland and he kissed me while we were in line to go home and I punched him in the face. Seriously. It was really bad. His nose was bleeding and they told my mom and dad when they came to get me. I can remember my dad telling me that I should punch all the boys that try to kiss me because little girls aren't supposed to kiss until they are married. He's such a dork. But, yeah...Roland got over it. We were really good friends up until high school and he moved away.

My first like serious kiss (well, I don't know if you would consider it serious ) was with my 'boyfriend' when I was like 11. It was really gross and he had bad breath. I had to break up with him. Thanks for bringing up that old memory. Now I'm going to have nightmares!

what's your pet peeve? AH! Leaving the toliet seat up! Does anyone else have this problem?

Okay, I never really understood what the big deal was and why women bitched about it so much. Now I know why. See, when I was living at home it was just me, my sister and my dad. My dad had his own washroom. Now, I'm living up here with FOUR of the male gender and OMG, it's just horrible. That's my biggest thing right now. I hate it!
Old 03-24-2005, 02:40 PM
Supreme Fan

ahhh ok. so the dream doesn't really exist. it's just in your head.

the first first kiss sounds - ugh. and i like your dad. he sounds much like mine.

hmmm ...
if you were a superhero, what would be your superpowers & what would be your name? (someone asked me that one on the mod hot seat, i loved that question)

what's your most prized possession? (stole that one from shabana )

if you had a time machine in which time would you go & why?
Old 03-24-2005, 10:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah my future husband only exists in my head right now. But I will find him! (I tried once at this Irish festival but there was like no guys under 65 there. It was so sad. )

So, your dad's crazy too then?

if you were a superhero, what would be your superpowers & what would be your name? (someone asked me that one on the mod hot seat, i loved that question): Really you loved it? I can't think of anything. I've been trying really hard and I honestly can't come up with anything good enough. Can I get back to you? I'm not refusing the question, I just need more time.

what's your most prized possession? : Besides my QaF DVDs? (because seriously I am like so anal about those things. I wouldn't even leave them in the car because I was scared someone was going to steal them! )
Okay, it would have to be this card that I have. About three years ago I did a co-op placement at an elementary school with a grade one class for about six months. So, when I left, the kids had made this really gigantic card for me and they all signed it and wrote all these really wonderful things (which I totally didn't deserve). But, yeah I was like bawling my face off when they gave it to me. It was just really sweet and it always warms my heart whenever I look at it. I will keep it until the day I die. (It's tucked away in my closet back home, I didn't risk bringing it up here in case something happened to it.)

if you had a time machine in which time would you go & why?: This will probably seem stupid, but I'd like to just go back to the 1950s. I know, it's not that long ago but I've always just really liked that era. You know when you see it in movies and stuff. It just looks like a lot of fun. Cool clothes, hot guys, good music. Fun times.
Old 03-25-2005, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

What a nice story for your screen name!

Who would you say most influenced you in your life?
If you found out that the world would end tomorrow, what would you do in your last 24 hours?
Would you rather win an Oscar on a Grammy?
wolkenfuehlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 11:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'd rather win the Oscar more recognized and more traditional and upbeat and very Hollywood.
MaxPax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Okay:-

"Do you think religion makes half of who you are?"

Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Likes Boyes or Girls or both?

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

mylu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 03:26 AM
Supreme Fan

if you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be & why?

who are you gonna put in the hot seat next?
Old 03-27-2005, 08:54 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm so so sorry guys! I know, I was supposed to be off this thing like a couple days ago. I'm really sorry. Okay, so I'll answer these and then pick the next person.

This is going to be a long a post, but also the last one (everyone sigh with relief! ).

Dine: You aren't going to believe this! I've been dying to come on here and tell you...The night that I read that 'superhero' question and remember how I didn't have an answer? I dreamed of it that night. Seriously. You know how when you are thinking of something right before you go to bed and then it ends up in your dream? I won't get into the whole dream, but it helped decide an answer.

So, I dreamnt that Ron Cowen wanted to kill me! He like put out a hit on me and everything. He was following me and stuff. Then, I realized that if I clapped my hands I could become invisible! How ****ed up is that? So, that's my answer. I'd want to be able to be invisible. It really helped me in my dream and I figure it'd just be really cool.

Who would you say most influenced you in your life? My father. There is no question in my mind. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for him. My mother left when I was six and my sister was three, so my dad has been raising us on his own ever since. He never complained and gave up a lot for me and my sister. I had some problems when I was a teenager and he never turned his back on me. He's just really incredible and I owe everything to him.

If you found out that the world would end tomorrow, what would you do in your last 24 hours?

I'd get all my family and friends and anyone else that wanted to come and go to Vegas for a big party! I'd just want to have a really good time with everyone. No crying allowed. I'd want to have lots of fun.

Would you rather win an Oscar on a Grammy?

Oscar. Best Original Screenplay. (I even know the category )

"Do you think religion makes half of who you are?"

While pointing out that I am not a religious person at all, I do think that your religion (or lack thereof in my case) does play a big role in the person that you are. Now whether that makes anyone better than anyone else is not for me to decided, but I personally don't think so. I think that everything that you experience helps to make the person that you are.

Likes Boyes or Girls or both?

Men. With accents.

if you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be & why?

My grandfather. (my father's father). He died before I was born and all I hear are stories about him and it really makes me emotional because I never got to meet him. Also (someone famous) would be John Lennon because I really think that he could have changed the world.

Okay! I'm done! Again, sorry I took so long.

My choice is going to be Dine because you made me go first. (so ask good questions everyone!) I'm just going to start with one. Don't worry, I have many more

What is your greatest accomplishment so far in life?
Old 03-28-2005, 05:37 AM
Supreme Fan

there was a reason for me not being first in that hot seat! but well - fire away.

krista - you still didn't tell me what your superhero name would be. i still think it's a great question. you dreamed of it - very adorable one btw - must be a good one. i love the men with accents btw & esp the men part.

What is your greatest accomplishment so far in life?
educational-wise: getting my predegree & making all my finals with everything being B's. hopefully the thesis will follow soon.
for me as a person, my trip to australia last fall. i learned so many things about me & i did so many things i was scared of & i didn't know i was capable of doing. i travelled the planet, travelled all over australia, all by myself. it was horrible at first but it makes you realize so many things about yourself & who you are & what your priorities in life are.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

It's Dine!

I'm trying to remember what I asked you on the mod board so I won't repeat myself, but I can't remember. Oh well.

What's your favourite season and why?
What was the most embarassing moment in your life?
If there was a movie about you and your life, what would it be called and who would you want to play you?
wolkenfuehlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 09:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh! I forgot the superhero name Well, I can't answer it now I'm not on the hot seat.

All B's huh? That's great! You should be my tutor. And that trip sounds amazing. I've always wanted to go to Australia. I can't imagine going by myself, but that's really cool that you did that.

Okay, a couple more...

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Do you want to have children?
Old 03-28-2005, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

How is your favorite on QAF?

What other shows do you love?

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

mylu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread